Official OVO x JB Thread

Had to do the same. Got the velour pants in a 2xl, but I swear they had a tight fit like a large. This new game close fit is for the young. I can't get into it. Thanks for whoever updated on the ovo accessory restock. I was able to cop the white hat. Still waiting on the shoes to restock.

I had the Sweat Pants in a 2xl...smh. You are right man. I really loved the way they look but 6'8 265...I can't do the tight fit that the younger generation is doing. Dah well. I put them on Ebay and if I don't get a bite I'll take them back to the nike running store that's close to the house.

That would've been sick! Instead of the jump man on the back it would've really made it a OVO shoe
Yea or maybe even a tiny one on the pull tab on the back...Or on the bottom instead of that OVO font logo.  Def think they should've put one on the outside somewhere, but something subtle.  

you think my PB 350s for the black OVOs plus $300 is fair?
I hope so, cuz I'm looking to do the same trade 
laugh.gif

Yea or maybe even a tiny one on the pull tab on the back...Or on the bottom instead of that OVO font logo.  Def think they should've put one on the outside somewhere, but something subtle.  

Shoes are still dope without it, but yeah I think something like on the 8s would have been a nice touch.

i wouldnt say they are trash. they're definitely way overhyped though. i like some of the 350 cws, but im not a fan of the 750s.

Guess i'm in the minority if i like both...

NT: where people clown you if you like a shoe they don't....

Stay classy/mature NT, lol...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom