Official OVO x JB Thread

Do the legit pairs of the OVOs 12s come in a oversize box like the normal 12s for size 10.5 and up? What I mean is if they come in a really big white OVO box like the other 12s come in the oversize vintage Jordan/Nike boxes. I'm asking because I copped a 10.5 from GOAT and the box is huge.

Last edited:
Do the legit pairs of the OVOs 12s come in a oversize box like the normal 12s for size 10.5 and up? What I mean is if they come in a really big white OVO box like the other 12s come in the oversize vintage Jordan/Nike boxes. I'm asking because I copped a 10.5 from GOAT and the box is huge.

Yep - humongous box.

The boxes for OVO Xs were also over-sized.

Thought I should share this with you guys. I won a pair on eBay,seller has no original receipt and won't say how he got them. Did say he took them to a Nike outlet to get authenticated and they gave him this paper.the shoes are a 13 and the paper says size View media item 2262540

Air Jordan 12 OVO
Black/Black-Metallic Gold
873864-032
February 2017
$225

a Black nubuck build with stingray textured design on its mudguard overlay. A Dark translucent sole and Gold OVO Owl stamped on the insoles completes the look.

Last edited:
Air Jordan 12 OVO
873864-032
February 2017
$225

a Black nubuck build with stingray textured design on its mudguard overlay. A Dark translucent sole and Gold OVO Owl stamped on the insoles completes the look.

I would guess all star weekend

Air Jordan 12 OVO
873864-032
February 2017
$225

Easy pass (not that SNKRS was likely to come through anyway). Once again the white OVO cw is far superior.

Been waiting for these black 12s [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji] Retail or resell for me

I've yet to find a good price on the ovo 12s but we'll wait for the black because I like the look of that nubuck and stingray it's sexy af hope I can get that W

Charlotte and their damn bathroom law... Was looking forward to All Star Weekend.

Last edited:
Air Jordan 12 OVO
873864-032
February 2017
$225

Can't wait.  Hopefully Nike Canada will actually release them online, the white ones they kept putting off until they just stopped talking about them. 
mean.gif

Easy pass (not that SNKRS was likely to come through anyway). Once again the white OVO cw is far superior.
I might be in the minority here but I think the black 12 is better than the white pair. But I can agree that the white OVO X is better than the black.

Back
Top Bottom