Official OVO x JB Thread

Never used the reserve system because no stores require it Michigan yet. Will I have to be in Chicago to use it and attempt to get these?

Very simple guys

NIKE.COM > THE DRAW

NIKE EU > THE DRAW

NIKE.CA > FCFS

OVO STORE > RAFFLE

OVO ONLINE > FCFS

FOOTACTION CHICAGO > RESERVATION VIA APP (or maybe raffle)

NEW ORLEANS ALL STAR WEEKEND > UNKNOWN (most likely FCFS)

Lol, so if you are hoping to get them online, its as simple as watching Nike's twitter? And hoping you get selected in the lottery?

Very simple guys

NIKE.COM > THE DRAW

NIKE EU > THE DRAW

NIKE.CA > FCFS

OVO STORE > RAFFLE

OVO ONLINE > FCFS

What about Nike Australia :tongue:

Very simple guys

NIKE.COM > THE DRAW

NIKE EU > THE DRAW

NIKE.CA > FCFS

OVO STORE > RAFFLE

OVO ONLINE > FCFS

What about Nike Australia
tongue.gif
˙ɯǝɥʇ ƃuᴉʇʇǝƃ ʇou ǝɹ,ʎǝɥʇ

Lol, so if you are hoping to get them online, its as simple as watching Nike's twitter? And hoping you get selected in the lottery?
No need to even watch their Twitter account.

Next Saturday, 10am EST, nike.com/snkrs (speculation, but I'm sure it will be confirmed in this thread this week)

But don't they sell out on snkrs as soon as they are posted?
They will prob do a draw on snkrs
Once the draw opens you have one hour to enter
After the draw ends they will charge you if you win
If you don't win they send an email saying you lost
Oops sorry didn't mean to repeat what munchy posted

Last edited:
A pair of v2 bred yeezys should cover these and then some. Got a few pairs locked, that will be a trade or sell and buy resell deal.

A pair of v2 bred yeezys should cover these and then some. Got a few pairs locked, that will be a trade or sell and buy resell deal.
I surely hope so. I might hold on the the 4 I'm gonna have to see what's poppin. Either that or I'll settle for $200 profit selling on StockX

Yeah I hope but judging from the white pair we're gonna have to add some cash
Initially folks only wanted $450-$550 for them, then when people realized they werent coming out again anywhere else, they jumped a couple hundred.

If i do what i did last time, i should be able to get the black pair just like the white.........but we`ll see what the yeezy reservations look like tonight, lol.

Yeah but people know the deal now with the black ovo 12s.
I'm trying to do the same as you if I get a Yeezy tomorrow so I'm hoping for an even trade. But I'm also ready to add $200 if need be lol

The owl that visited me before I got the white 12's came a couple weeks ago to tell me I'm going to get this pair as well.

Back
Top Bottom