Official OVO x JB Thread

sorry if this has been discussed, bought a pair of size 11 OVO 12s off reseller.. box seemed super big to me.. normal?

Kinda tempting to grab a pair of the blacks as low as they're getting. Unfortunately, that has no effect on the whites..

Kinda tempting to grab a pair of the blacks as low as they're getting. Unfortunately, that has no effect on the whites..
Yeah it sucks man, looks like I'm gonna have to wait to get a pair of the whites. I had high hopes of trading the blacks for whites but they're way too low now. That being said, you should definitely pick up the blacks at this price if you don't have a pair. I can't imagine it getting lower than this. 

White OVO 10s are going for ~$350.. is it still worth picking these up or are the tooling on them starting to yellow badly?

Man the nubuck on the black OVO 12s is a some of the best quality JB has done in a looooooong time. I really want the whites now. Not paying over $500 though

Yeah it's crazy plush. I don't have nubucks to compare to. I want the whites too but 500 is my limit on that, which will probably never happen

Yeah it's crazy plush. I don't have nubucks to compare to. I want the whites too but 500 is my limit on that, which will probably never happen
Agreed! $500 is the limit

Hey Redblack35 that's like the durabuck from back in the day? I can't remember back that far because I was  in Toddler and GS sizes back then lmao. In this case an OG Nike Air Bred 4 needs that material instead of whats on the last retro. That stuff flattens out and looses its texture if you get too much moisture or something stains it smh

Agreed! $500 is the limit

Hey Redblack35 that's like the durabuck from back in the day? I can't remember back that far because I was  in Toddler and GS sizes back then lmao. In this case an OG Nike Air Bred 4 needs that material instead of whats on the last retro. That stuff flattens out and looses its texture if you get too much moisture or something stains it smh
I don't know sorry but i think it's a new "high quality" (it's a jordan
laugh.gif
) nubuck! I don't own a PSNY pair but i think it's close to that (i repeat, i think ^^)

I don't know sorry but i think it's a new "high quality" (it's a jordan
laugh.gif
) nubuck! I don't own a PSNY pair but i think it's close to that (i repeat, i think ^^)
 I have PSNY 12s. To me the black OVO 12 s texture better IMO. Much softer "durabuck" IMO. I need to get them side by side when I get home to be sure. I love them both though. 2 of my favorite shoes. Snagged PSNY 12 from their restock last year. Lucky as heck...all manual too.

Last edited:
Lmao redblack35! I had to return mine to Nike they were so flawed. Psny is like a baby elephant butt soft compared to the ovo. Take some feels. I was just petting mine like hey wife feel this smoothness. She's all like oh wow a grey shoe smh she don't get it. Keep telling her Imma get her some Gs 12s then she will kno

Let me try to shave my deep royal XII's pair to have this feel
roll.gif
yeah deep royals just pissed me off smh. I was hoping for that PSNY feel smh.

But yeah I never thought about comparing my OVO to my PSNY yesterday.

I was too interested in the OVO like a new piece of booty and forgot what I already had at home 
roll.gif

The future PSNY wheat/bordeaux release will not be so limited as the OVO i guess so maybe i will be able to compare myself

I missed psny last time and had to pay resell. Slept on em. Was it a drawing via snkrs app? I'm at psny 1 ovo 2

Last edited:
Man the nubuck on the black OVO 12s is a some of the best quality JB has done in a looooooong time. I really want the whites now. Not paying over $500 though

Agree, worth every penny. But I wonder why can't JB have this type of high quality on every pair?

Be vigilant and you could get lucky on whites. I got my pair for 475 last month via pp invoice, the guy had them listed for 500 BIN.

Just beware the fakes - I'd say about 75% of the listed pairs are fufu but the tells are obvious

Back
Top Bottom