Official OVO x JB Thread

Be vigilant and you could get lucky on whites. I got my pair for 475 last month via pp invoice, the guy had them listed for 500 BIN.

Just beware the fakes - I'd say about 75% of the listed pairs are fufu but the tells are obvious

I've seen some for those prices, especially on eBay but I feel like I'm just not good enough to LC one of them. I feel like a good fake pair would fool me. Regardless I'd be willing to pick up a pair at that price if it was pp invoiced for goods and services. Keep me in mind if you find a deal like that in a size 10 man.

gsmokez gsmokez The 10s have been few and far between lately.. I've been on the hunt. Legit pairs are $900+ on the bay, $750+ on stockx/goat. Seems like they're drying up or no ones selling.

@gsmokez The 10s have been few and far between lately.. I've been on the hunt. Legit pairs are $900+ on the bay, $750+ on stockx/goat. Seems like they're drying up or no ones selling.
Yeah I noticed. The blacks seem to be plentiful in 10 and the whites are impossible to find. That's another thing that really bugs me though. What makes people think they're going to sell these shoes higher on eBay than the sellers on StockX/GOAT? Either way, no way I'm paying 700+ for these shoes, they're worth it in my opinion, but I just can't justify that money on shoes. Gonna have to be 400-500 for me to be interested, not sure if I'll ever get that deal though. 

I don't have any of the drakes...not a fan of his music but the white 12s got 2 be one of the dopest jordan ever. Them things are crazy

Last edited:
Loving my Black Pair of OVO 12s. Glad to have both White and Black in the collection. Might pick a White X to complete the set. Really want JB to release the OVO 8s.

Got some white 12s on the way.. paid more than I've ever paid for a sneaker. But, they were my most wanted last year.. moved a pair of Yeezys to offset the cost. 7 shipped for 10.5, seemed decent since they're 750+ and appear to be easing back up. If blacks keep dropping I might grab in 350-4 range..

I've seen some for those prices, especially on eBay but I feel like I'm just not good enough to LC one of them. I feel like a good fake pair would fool me. Regardless I'd be willing to pick up a pair at that price if it was pp invoiced for goods and services. Keep me in mind if you find a deal like that in a size 10 man.
Strings first, thats the most common way to tell. Then the jumpman tab on the side...shouldnt be short with an edge at the top right. Then the Owl on the insole if they show it........looks like he`s high on meth by the eyes
, lol.

Strings first, thats the most common way to tell. Then the jumpman tab on the side...shouldnt be short with an edge at the top right. Then the Owl on the insole if they show it........looks like he`s high on meth by the eyes
, lol.
So you are saying the jumpman tab on the sides SHOULD be large with a point...that's one of the indications of a fake 12

, lol.

What do you mean by strings? I know I was told the jump man tab shouldn't be too tall.

My jump man tab is two different sizes.. They made the left and right on two different lines. Shoe laces have jump pan on lace tab in gold

My jump man tab is two different sizes.. They made the left and right on two different lines. Shoe laces have jump pan on lace tab in gold
My white pair have different tab sizes too, maybe because they have different made date! It happen sometimes on XII's

Damn, seems like LC'ing them could be a crap shoot. I know the fakes have the jump man on the lace tips too, maybe not as clean looking though.

Damn, seems like LC'ing them could be a crap shoot. I know the fakes have the jump man on the lace tips too, maybe not as clean looking though.
 A lot of fakes have more  of a glossy gold where as real pairs has like a matte gold color.

Last edited:
The soles are usually the best test. The fakes are very clear, where as the real ones are more translucent than transparent.

Owl on box lid usually a big tell too, obv I don't rely on just the box but good to have multiple check points

+1 different size tab happens along with jordan side tabs diff in size. Best lc is ovo on bottom. Should be more in the background and not in your face. I'm convinced all that's left on bay, kicks, posh are all fakes, same goes for wings.

The jumpman tabs might be different sizes, but they will NOT have as sharp of a curve at the top, ill find pics to show what i mean.

Back
Top Bottom