.: Official Paranormal/Alien/Unexplained Thread:. Vol.2

Originally Posted by 23ma24

believe it or not...
i had gone to mexico for the summer,people told me there was this crazy old lady that lived in the village.one day im walking late at night talking on the phone when suddenly i look and see and old lady on top of a roof. im like this crazy@#%*&, out of no where she disappears and i look up in the sky and see her flying. i ran home as fast as i could and didnt sleep at all that night. the next day i told my aunt who lived there and told me that other people had seen that before. yall might think im lying but its some true scary #@%&, no lie!!!

I believe you fam, era un pinche bruja.
They're real it's no joke.

I used to have an apartment in Astoria here in NYC and my friends were waiting for me downstairs and told me that my light was on ( I normally always saved electricity) I looked up and saw that my kitchen light was on and I remembered turning that light off as its the last one on my way out. I started bugging out a bit because they said it turned on right as I came out of my apartment door so I went back upstairs and turned it off but when I turned back around my friend had already walked back out into my hallway claiming to be creeped out. I did feel something in my bedroom near the door but I just decided that it was my nerves and left my house. It happened about 3-4 times the next few months and a week or two later the two bulbs in my bedroom light fixture gave out when I turned them on when I went to get some milk from the fridge. I don't live there anymore

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

the only paranormal things ive ever experienced was that last year when i was up in charlottesville virginia the sky was on fire

i tried to record it with my phone and i couldnt cuz my phone sucks an it was at night.

it looked like the area of sky behind the cloud was on fire. weird and i felt so stupid knowin that nobody would ever believe me. nobody was outside but me at the time as i was coming from the store.

it wasnt fallin or floating the fire was stationary just burning behind a cloud.
WHAT? fire in the sky 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

the only paranormal things ive ever experienced was that last year when i was up in charlottesville virginia the sky was on fire

i tried to record it with my phone and i couldnt cuz my phone sucks an it was at night.

it looked like the area of sky behind the cloud was on fire. weird and i felt so stupid knowin that nobody would ever believe me. nobody was outside but me at the time as i was coming from the store.

it wasnt fallin or floating the fire was stationary just burning behind a cloud.
u were prolly high and it was the sun.

No lie

In downtown LA on a clear night around 7pm... I saw a V shaped formation of lights flying over head. It looked like a stealth bomber but it was huge...

It seemed to be at least the width of 6 commercial airplanes.... It looked big and was up in the air high as hell but it seemed still big. Kinda like how you see a mountain... you know its big but it looks some what small from a distance.

It was quiet too for it's size. I just cant get over the size of it... seemed like the size of a football field just gliding through the air. I told my friend and he saw it too. It dissapeared into the clouds, but Im sure it wasn't normal.

UFO?

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

No lie

In downtown LA on a clear night around 7pm... I saw a V shaped formation of lights flying over head. It looked like a stealth bomber but it was huge...

It seemed to be at least the width of 6 commercial airplanes.... It looked big and was up in the air high as hell but it seemed still big. Kinda like how you see a mountain... you know its big but it looks some what small from a distance.

It was quiet too for it's size. I just cant get over the size of it... seemed like the size of a football field just gliding through the air. I told my friend and he saw it too. It dissapeared into the clouds, but Im sure it wasn't normal.

UFO?
Hmmmmm...word?

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Twice I seen This Run pass my Window

& the other at a friends house & he seen it also

it moves pretty quick ..but says while something passing by .real faint words tho
eek.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people
THE PICTURE ON WIKIPEDIA!!
eek.gif

yeah crazy when seen in real life

Ufo's is nothing to me ..seen alot of them

now i got a video cam ima have some footage next
nerd.gif

somebody did got a alien on film tho ..it was going to release in a doc.

but never came out yet ...Heard the footage was
alien.gif

There's some crazy %!%# in this world
eek.gif

I don't have any stories, but :

There are 30 to 70 sextillion stars in the Universe, according to some NASA studies.

There are also 10 billion galaxies in which these stars are contained

Hydrogen, helium, carbon, and oxygen are the most common elements in the universe. Take out helium (chemically inert) and you find that these 3 (Hydrogen, Carbon, Oxygen) are the most chemically active ingredients in the Universe.

What is life on Earth made of? Hydrogen, Carbon, and Oxygen.

We are made of the most chemically active and abundant ingredients in the Universe. We are not as special as we like to believe. If we were made of bizmuth, you might then have a case.
laugh.gif

To believe that life here is special or that there is nothing else in the UNIVERSE is pure ignorance.

deepfieldcol1.gif

Imagine if we spent the 965+ billion dollars on space-related efforts instead of two wars. What we could have seen, learned, and found
eek.gif

[font=Arial,Helvetica]"The earth is the cradle of humankind, but one cannot live in the cradleforever."

-Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]

[/font]

Originally Posted by tml09

There's some crazy %!%# in this world
eek.gif

I don't have any stories, but :

There are 30 to 70 sextillion stars in the Universe, according to some NASA studies.

There are also 10 billion galaxies in which these stars are contained

Hydrogen, helium, carbon, and oxygen are the most common elements in the universe. Take out helium (chemically inert) and you find that these 3 (Hydrogen, Carbon, Oxygen) are the most chemically active ingredients in the Universe.

What is life on Earth made of? Hydrogen, Carbon, and Oxygen.

We are made of the most chemically active and abundant ingredients in the Universe. We are not as special as we like to believe. If we were made of bizmuth, you might then have a case.
laugh.gif

To believe that life here is special or that there is nothing else in the UNIVERSE is pure ignorance.

deepfieldcol1.gif

"Imagine if we spent the 965+ billion dollars on space-related efforts instead of two wars. What we could have seen, learned, and found"
eek.gif

[font=Arial,Helvetica]"The earth is the cradle of humankind, but one cannot live in the cradle forever."

-Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]

[/font]
 tml09 your absolutely right but i have a feeling the government has already seen, learned, found and has been hidding it for the past 70+ years  

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Skinny wall of text below but it's pretty worth the red.

Interesting read. I don't know how accurate it is, but it sounds less about the gas and more about demon spirits.

I feel like it's less about demon spirits and more about the supposed "evil" or whatever it is we suppress when we're sleeping.

I just know that story needs to be made into a movie ASAP.

Shadow people creep me out because I always always ALWAYS see things out of the corner of my eye, especially at night.

http://www.creepypasta.net/

I've been lying down for hours now. It's 5:35AM and there's not much I can do. You know what the worst part about my situation is? I'm in the same room with my parents. They keep looking at me, and I can't help but look back and try not to cry or scream. Their eyes are focused on me and their mouths are wide open. There's the strong scent of blood and I feel so paralyzed with fear.

Here's the thing. The second I make any hint that I'm not asleep anymore, I'm completely ***$#$. I will die and there's nobody around to save me. I've been trying to think of a way out but the only idea I have is to rush for the door and run outside the front door and scream for help, hoping any neighbors hear me. It's risky, but if I stay here, I'll surely die. He's waiting for me to wake up and see his masterpiece.

You're probably wondering what's going on. I do get ahead of myself sometimes.

About three hours ago, I heard screaming from the other side of the house. I got up and went to check on the noise before realizing I had to use the restroom. Instead of doing the smart thing and investigating, I used the bathroom first. I could've gotten myself killed right then from my stupid actions. But I actually did my business and took a peek outside the bathroom. There was blood on the carpet. I got very worried and ran back to my room, hiding under my sheets like the %%%#$ I was. I tried to convince myself to go back to sleep, that it was just some really vivid dream or something.

But I heard my bedroom door open. Like the terrified child I was, I peeked from under my blankets to see what was going on. I could see something dragging my dead parents into the room. It was not human, I can tell you that. It was hairless, with no eyes and no clothing. It walked like a caveman, with its back slouched as it dragged my parents. But this thing was much smarter than any caveman. It was aware of what it was doing.

It propped my dad up on the edge of my bed, and made him face me. It then sat my mother down in the chair and positioned her towards me as well. It then started rubbing its hands upon the walls, staining them with blood and then drew a circle with the devil's pentagram in it. This thing had made what it would probably call a masterpiece. To finish it off, it scribbled a message onto the wall that I could not read in the darkness.

It then positioned itself under my bed, waiting to strike.

The scariest thing is now, my eyes have adjusted to the darkness since then and I can read the message on the wall. I don't want to look at it, because it's terrifying to think about. But I feel I need to see, before I'm killed.

I peek at the creature's masterpiece.

"I know you're awake."

If the paranormal does exist, then how come not everyone can experience this and it is only certain people who see ghosts/spirits/demons, etc.?

when i fall asleep there are sometimes where i wake up awake but i cannot move my body and my eyes are still shut, meanwhile im hearing whispers and in order for me to be able to move again i have to say a prayer.
nerd.gif
 anybody else experience this?

it all started like 9 years ago when me and my fam stayed in a one berdroom apartment (i was 9) and i look over where my mom was sleeping and i see a shadow of a person on the wall right over her, while i look at the shadow i become completely paralized and i couldnt move
maybe i was just young and it was all in my head? but i remember in order to get into the parking area of the apartment complex you had to go through an alley, at night if you look into the alley youd see flashes of red and white lights floating around. i want to go back and check it out again...

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Twice I seen This Run pass my Window

& the other at a friends house & he seen it also

it moves pretty quick ..but says while something passing by .real faint words tho
eek.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people
THE PICTURE ON WIKIPEDIA!!
eek.gif

yeah crazy when seen in real life

Ufo's is nothing to me ..seen alot of them

now i got a video cam ima have some footage next
nerd.gif

somebody did got a alien on film tho ..it was going to release in a doc.

but never came out yet ...Heard the footage was
alien.gif
ghost hunters on sci fi debunked that pic btw

Originally Posted by tizoni

when i fall asleep there are sometimes where i wake up awake but i cannot move my body and my eyes are still shut, meanwhile im hearing whispers and in order for me to be able to move again i have to say a prayer.
nerd.gif

it all started like 9 years ago when me and my fam stayed in a one berdroom apartment (i was 9) and i look over where my mom was sleeping and i see a shadow of a person on the wall right over her, while i look at the shadow i become completely paralized and i couldnt move
maybe i was just young and it was all in my head? but i remember in order to get into the parking area of the apartment complex you had to go through an alley, at night if you look into the alley youd see flashes of red and white lights floating around. i want to go back and check it out again...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Sounds alot like what you're experiencing.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by tizoni

nerd.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Sounds alot like what you're experiencing.

hmmm ive experienced seeing shadows in my room talking to me, being paralyzed and felt like i was floating on top of my bed like an alien obduction,,,
Some reports read that various factors increase the likelihood of both paralysis and hallucinations. These include:
  • Sleeping in a face upwards or supine position
  • Irregular sleeping schedules; naps, sleeping in, sleep deprivation
  • Increased stress
  • Sudden environmental/lifestyle changes
  • A lucid dream that immediately precedes the episode.
eek.gif
eek.gif
 it all makes sense now!!!

thank you CaponeCartel, i always wondered if there was an explanation for all of this

Back
Top Bottom