Official Parks and Recreation Season 4 Thread vol. Vote Knope in 2012

love this show, but aubrey lost alot of weight 
mean.gif
 pretty soon shes gna get that bobble head syndrome that every actress gets after they lose weight...plus the camera adds weight.

Got into this show about 3 weeks ago, and finally all caught up. :hat

Jean-Ralphio and TH always provide the :lol

I thought it was hilarious. Highlights were the seniors yelling out the consequences of unprotected sex, to Marshall/Marcia and Marshall talking about resisting 'urges,' to the congressman and Ben/April. Whole episode was lulz.

One of the better episodes in a while.

Anne is like a ***** on the show though. 
roll.gif

That closet-case bit was TOO funny. 

lol that claymation with the rem song, and also that get on your feet song playing from when they were slipping on the ice made me laugh so hard for some reason.

The only thing better than having a public forum with the hilarious residents of Pawnee.. is having a public forum with the hilarious elderly residents of Pawnee. I loved the quick cut of Donna and Andy with the 3 bananas and giant cucumber (I think). Plus April's laugh at the end when Ben was doing his robot impression.. come on... how can you not love her?Tom and Ron are such opposites is great seeing them spend time together. Usually, Tom's long lists of jokes or stupid things can get tiresome after awhile, but this was done well as throughout the day and various activities, Tom is still talking about technology and Ron never responds.

I hope everyone is still watching this show.. because tonight was the best example of what makes Parks and Rec so amazing.

Absolutely perfect.

I hope everyone is still watching this show.. because tonight was the best example of what makes Parks and Rec so amazing.

Absolutely perfect.
Indeed. Really wasnt expecting that AT ALL. And LULZ at the Ann Auction. The redneck's explanation of what to do was the funniest thing I've seen this season.

Indeed. Really wasnt expecting that AT ALL. And LULZ at the Ann Auction. The redneck's explanation of what to do was the funniest thing I've seen this season.
What killed me was Leslie saying "Not as bad as I thought it would be" when he finished talking

still watching this show! it's still very much hilarious and not a rip off of the office (:|)

tonight's episode was :lol .

This thread has really slowed down. I'm definitely still watching though, it's one of the few shows that I look forward to.

Tom's new Rent-a-Swag business :lol

Need more Donna! "What are you doing now, I'm talking to you." "I'm live tweeting this dumb*** conversation." :rollin

Was not expecting Ben to show up, let alone propose. Whole episode was great.

Last edited:
This show is CLASSIC. The episode before the last where Aziz got banned from using electronics was hilarious. I literally watched it 7 times or more

Just read about it on the Washington Post. Damn.

I wish I knew earlier, I missed 30 Rock, as I'm sure most did.

Back
Top Bottom