Official Parks and Recreation Season 4 Thread vol. Vote Knope in 2012

Because 30 Rock had an election based episode, it made sense to air this week.

Man, I really enjoyed this episode.

Chris crying that everything comes to an end gave me a good laugh.

dat cameo by mike ehrmantraut. :hat :hat :hat

the ron and tom arc was definitely my favorite arc this episode. :lol

WORLDS ARE COLLIDING 

I loved the Red Vines vs Twizzlers bit... mostly because Red Vines are disgusting and Twizzlers are awesome.

Squares on the quilt included Joe Biden, Lil Sebastien, and Game of Thrones 
roll.gif

Donna's face when Chris was crying on her chest

Ben had a cab waiting to leave his own engagement party

Mike and Ron's staredown

this show doesn't get enough love on here

feels like me and Big J are the only fans
laugh.gif
 there's definitely more fans on here than the thread would suggest.. but I guess it's harder to keep an active thread about comedies. Less discussion and analyzing than a drama. The Community thread gets a good amount of activity but that show tends to have more dedicated and passionate fans.

I'll try to update this thread more often with pictures and gifs to keep it going.

I just love Rashida Jones man. Like, this isn't some crush ****, like...I'm still pissed Jim picked Pam over her on The Office.

Btw, I love Parks and recs lol, last night episode was great

I didn't even know this thread existed
sick.gif
. I'm addicted to the show though.

The whole "Get on your feet" ice rink scene was probably the hardest I laughed the entire series though.

Just got a chance to catch it on the dvr.

Episode was too funny.

Everyone telling Ben not to hurt Leslie and The Ron and Jon Ralphio scene had me weak. :lol

I loved how they brought back the empty lot into the show, and it will hopefully be a major plotline the rest of the season. April and Leslie haven't really gone head to head in awhile so that was fun to see. April has learned a lot but she's not experienced like Leslie. That sleazeball councilman is a great character.

Highlights:

The dog eating a doll that was just like the one Ann had 

Ron: "Breakfast food can serve many functions"

April and Leslie expressing their feelings for each other and April not wanting to do it in front of Ann

Andy grilling Jerry and there was nothing in his folder 
laugh.gif

That small celebratory dance Councilman Jamm did at his doorstep after Leslie failed to come up with a phrase with Perkins was freaking hilarious. :lol

I love Eagleton, and whenever they bring it up it's always hilarious. The segways, people picking up trash, everything was great. 
tumblr_meacba8uat1qzi80do1_400.gif

tumblr_meaai1HGKm1ryanbvo5_250.gif
tumblr_meaai1HGKm1ryanbvo6_250.gif

tumblr_meablrF73v1ryanbvo1_400.gif

I love how awful Tom's first attempt at the store was... one pizza, two sodas, no music, no lights.

Sad to see Macklin go, but at least he went out with a bang.

April roleplaying and doing an accent? Come on... that's just unfair. Even if she was playing a relative of Hitler.. still hot.

Back
Top Bottom