OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
From Kith they saying they gonna be EXTREMELY LIMITED......hopefully the list gets released or this gonna be some ********

Just read a tweet from ewingathletics saying a couple of stores , in store only on the 31'st..... Nationwide release mid September :smh:

looks like they will be more readily available in mid sept during the nation wide release, these should be GR status, but the 31st drop is gonna form line ups for sure.

Only the NYC release will be limited....By mid Sept they will be in stores nationwide and then available online too......

I won't front and act like i know everything about these because im too young.

OH MY GOD THOSE RED SUEDE'S!!!!

If I didn't have as many red kicks as I do, I'd be all over both, but gonna stick with NY colors for this run. Whites this time, Blue suedes on the next release.

Definitely. If they do well & as the brand grows, then I'd expect to see them move into major retailers. If their smart Ewing Athletics would get these into the hands of a lot of athletes & entertainers b/c we know nowadays hype=$$$.

God no....the last thing I need is for there to be any additional unnecessary hype for a classic shoe. I'm not from NYC but grew up only 75 miles away from Manhattan so these mean alot to me and alot of others...less stress the better.

I had these as a little ten year old because my mom wouldn't buy me Jordan's. I really hope the sept nationwide release is really nation wide because I want these and no way I can get to NYC for them this month

That's exactly the dumb **** I didn't want to see happen to this release...... A limited first run is gonna bring the hypebeast attention to the shoe.... I was hoping to get 3 colorways , now I'm hoping I get 1 pair.... I really hope I'm wrong

i have a quick question..... besides the 2 knicks colorways which im assuming he wore back in the day (i dont quite remember being really young), what did the red pair signify??....did he ever wear the red 1s in a allstar game or something??????

i have a quick question..... besides the 2 knicks colorways which im assuming he wore back in the day (i dont quite remember being really young), what did the red pair signify??....did he ever wear the red 1s in a allstar game or something??????

Not 100% sure but i think it was a bulls colorway. Knicks/Bulls had a rivalry at that time & it could be a colorway signifying that.

Also, any word on where i can cop these? Did a list get released yet?

There were over 40 colorways of the 33 HI and it was in production for 4 years back in the day.....The red 33 HI didnt signify anything, it was just a colorway, back then there wasnt a theme or story to every colorway like there is now....

Back
Top Bottom