OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Again, no chain store will be carrying Ewings at all for the launch, expect a late August release....Also the shirts were made up to 4XL....

Last edited:
Really wish these would release in major retailers, id cop several pair. Nevertheless, cant wait to get my hands on a pair!!! Classic

Clark Kent posted these on ig earlier

10h3prm.jpg

Joints are looking crack on feet

2580515.jpg

I need a rd already

Clark got me over here like :wow: :wow: :wow: :smh:

Hope this doesn't start a hypebeast avalanche though, lol

Last edited:
Smh we been keeping this thread and buzz alive about this brand for years Imouldmhave paid to get them early

I am only paying retail for these I hope the hypebeasts don't buy and resell all of these. 

I truly, truly hope there will be enough allocation of stock for the web store. I'm really passionate about the Ewing retro (not just the shoes but the brand as well) so I'd like to be sure every single penny that comes out of my pocket goes to support the brand and the brand alone.

Too bad I don't live in NYC anymore but it'd be really cool to see these at VIM or Dr. Jay's...

I don't buy many non-Nikes at all, but I'll probably come out of the other brand woodwork for these.

These shoes were such a hood shoe because they sat and sold cheap and were made in all kinds of funky colors. Similar deal for the Etonic runners, which I also loved.

Back
Top Bottom