smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by AG 47

SMH at taking Brady out with that much time left.

This game is clearly over. No need to get your golden boy injured for nothing.
If Brees is tough enough to go out there to close out the game, Brady should be tough enough to keep fighting.
please. it's not even his call
As if Belicheck is any different
eyes.gif
Same guy that would run off the field without shaking hands.
laugh.gif

first off, if it was pats up 3 scores and brady still was in, it wouldn't be called tough, it'd be called classless, just FYI. not saying the saints are classless, i have no issue with brees being in there. but we've been knocked for not pulling brady.

and i don't think it's a toughness thing at all...toughness has nothing to do with it.
It would be called classless b/c Tom and Bill would be calling go routes instead of trying to run the clock out like the Saints
laugh.gif
But my pointwas just that 5 minutes was way early to pull Brady.
go back and watch the post game...bill went up to brees and shook his hand. but it's cool...you're just another dude who will find any reason to take shots at the pats. there should be a NT team made for you guys.
Wasn't talking about this particular instance. And we all know Hoody ain't tryin to be out there shakin hands and making friends.

well, our rebuilding defense still needs rebuilding.... lack of a pass rush is a serious problem. you see good QBs just doing whatever they want with nopressure. i figured this would happen. been happening for couple of years now. and the offensive line is on the decline....

How come Belicheck always seems like it's the absolute hardest thing in his life to give credit to the winning team?

Originally Posted by Yoda

How come Belicheck always seems like it's the absolute hardest thing in his life to give credit to the winning team?

he was like "they did what they did" what does that even mean????
laugh.gif

that was one of the best games ive ever seen a qb play. brees is incredible. must be great to be a saints fan

The guys on ESPN just agreed with my assessment lol. They definitely pulled Brady too early on some sore loser steez.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

well, our rebuilding defense still needs rebuilding.... lack of a pass rush is a serious problem. you see good QBs just doing whatever they want with no pressure. i figured this would happen. been happening for couple of years now.
Word...this has been a long time coming. The lack of playmakers on the defensive side has been a problem for some time now.
Originally Posted by smoke ya later

he was like "they did what they did" what does that even mean????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Every Belichick press conference is the same...the guy absolutely hates talking to the media, win or lose.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Brady's face when the sword is pointed at him...that .gif was well done, props to whoever made it.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

where did I say he was a tackling safety? where did I say he knocks heads off?

laugh.gif

Keep hangin on to anything negative about Sharper tho. *thumbs up*
I understand.
Alright.

I posted the "There's the Darren Sharper I know" comment after he got trucked by Maroney or whoever it was. The only reason I posted that wasbecause he laid out Kevin Faulk on a play earlier in the game and we NEVER saw anything close to that from him in Minnesota.

You quoted my "There's the Darren Sharper I know" comment� WHEN Sharper then got an interception two quarters later. Like I said, what does theinterception have to do with what I said? Nothing. Everything I said had to do with the tackling/hitting aspect of Sharper's game which you cannot deny ishis weakest point.

Anyway...you misinterpreted the meaning behind what I said
grin.gif

And do I really have to go over this again? Ask any Vikings fan what kind of season Darren Sharper had last year. He was horrendous. He was one of the weakerparts of our defense. I've already given him props on here several times for the season he's having. Whether it's the system he's in now, orjust a change of scenery, it's frustrating to see him play so well. You'd be a little bit salty too.

I posted this before...but to give you an example of what I keep saying, check 0:18:

If you think I'm the only Vikings fan doing some complaining...
Originally Posted by memphisboi55

indifferent.gif
@ Sharper. His soft *#@ didn't hit like that for us in Minnesota.
^ From earlier in this thread.

Originally Posted by Yoda

bill belichick is very straightforward. he expects his team to their job and expects the opponent to do theirs. when the opponent "makes moreplays" as he always says after losses, it's basically like saying that they did their job (or to put it another way, they did what they were supposedto do and we didn't). he doesn;t think anyone deserves any credit if they did what they're expected to do....

Straightforward is not the word that describes BB... You really think the crap that comes outta that dudes mouth at PC's is what hes really thinking andwants to say?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom