OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ SAINTS GAME THREAD - MNF - NOVEMBER 30TH

I just want to know one thing. Where is JRain at???
laugh.gif

BB doesn't slurp or give mad props to anyone, and that goes for his own guys as well during PC's. people stay trying to find reasons to roast this team
laugh.gif

BB came out and said, "They outcoached us, they outplayed us, they were better in every facet of the game," etc. It's just that he says it in hisusual monotone voice which makes him sound like he'd rather be passing a kidney stone.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

The guys on ESPN just agreed with my assessment lol. They definitely pulled Brady too early on some sore loser steez.
I bet Belichek had someone go start the team bus up to after they hit 31

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

BB doesn't slurp or give mad props to anyone, and that goes for his own guys as well during PC's. people stay trying to find reasons to roast this team
laugh.gif

IDK if you guys payed attention to the PC, but BB did say that "the saints are a better team"

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

laugh.gif
IDK if you guys payed attention to the PC, but BB did say that "the saints are a better team"
just saw this. thank you for bringing it up.

laugh.gif
Don't get gassed. Bill Bellicheck is a sore loser and he knew very well that if he didn't give the Saints props after getting his %@%handed to him by Sean Payton and Drew Brees then the media would've ate him up alive.

Reason why he didn't give the Colts props was because it's the Colts and Peyton Manning. Dude personally can't stand that man or that organization.
laugh.gif
Plus, they had a 17 point lead and lost by 1 and made the mistake of the entire NFL season.

This is coming from a Jets fan btw

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

The guys on ESPN just agreed with my assessment lol. They definitely pulled Brady too early on some sore loser steez.
You can bet that lol

laugh.gif
Don't get gassed.
i think you missed my point. i was legit saying thanks for bring it up. because bill did give props. and why he did it doesnt matter, he did it.brady did too in his PC. i don't understand what else people expect.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways, I havent see the Pats play this bad in all facets of the game in so long.

Luckily for them, they have an easy schedule coming up. If they can go 4-1 then I think they'll finish as the #2 seed in the AFC. Although they lookedterrible today, I wouldn't count this team out since there is a good chance they'll get a first round bye...if not, they'll probably host a wildcard team in the 1st round of the playoffs. This is also a team that has shown that they can beat the Colts.

laugh.gif
Don't get gassed.
i think you missed my point. i was legit saying thanks for bring it up. because bill did give props. and why he did it doesnt matter, he did it. brady did too in his PC. i don't understand what else people expect.

It's not what people expect, rather than what we've seen so far from Bill Bellicheck. Dude just straight up hardly ever gives props to a team. Hedoesn't really lose big too often, so in this situation he was FORCED to give props.

Tom Brady is another story though...for some reason I rather accept seeing Bill Bellicheck being himself and showing how much of a sore loser he is than to seeTom Brady putting on a mask in front of all those reporters in PC's and shrugging off losses. He make all those losses seem like it's not a big deal tohim and basically shows that the other team got a "gimmie". Dude is like the Kobe of the NFL. Arrogant and a cry baby. He will always be that"extra referee" in a game.
laugh.gif

Caught the game at the bar....I haven't seen a defensive effort like that since last years Ravens/Titans playoff game.
eek.gif
sick.gif

Great game.

laugh.gif
Don't get gassed.
i think you missed my point. i was legit saying thanks for bring it up. because bill did give props. and why he did it doesnt matter, he did it. brady did too in his PC. i don't understand what else people expect.

It's not what people expect, rather than what we've seen so far from Bill Bellicheck. Dude just straight up hardly ever gives props to a team. He doesn't really lose big too often, so in this situation he was FORCED to give props.

Tom Brady is another story though...for some reason I rather accept seeing Bill Bellicheck being himself and showing how much of a sore loser he is than to see Tom Brady putting on a mask in front of all those reporters in PC's and shrugging off losses. He make all those losses seem like it's not a big deal to him and basically shows that the other team got a "gimmie". Dude is like the Kobe of the NFL. Arrogant and a cry baby. He will always be that "extra referee" in a game.
laugh.gif
these guys have been unfriendly to the media for a decade and you still cry about it.... everyone wants them to be like tony dungy and put on afake face acting like a nice guy.... what for? what does that accomplish for the patriots?

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

laugh.gif
Don't get gassed.

It's not what people expect, rather than what we've seen so far from Bill Bellicheck. Dude just straight up hardly ever gives props to a team. He doesn't really lose big too often, so in this situation he was FORCED to give props.

Tom Brady is another story though...for some reason I rather accept seeing Bill Bellicheck being himself and showing how much of a sore loser he is than to see Tom Brady putting on a mask in front of all those reporters in PC's and shrugging off losses. He make all those losses seem like it's not a big deal to him and basically shows that the other team got a "gimmie". Dude is like the Kobe of the NFL. Arrogant and a cry baby. He will always be that "extra referee" in a game.
laugh.gif
these guys have been unfriendly to the media for a decade and you still cry about it.... everyone wants them to be like tony dungy and put on a fake face acting like a nice guy.... what for? what does that accomplish for the patriots?

I just said that I don't mind Bill Bellichik show that he's a sore loser. I made a point about Brady putting on that fake face. Your boy Brady isexcellent at putting up a fake face and say that the other team made more plays
laugh.gif

I hate arrogant professional athletes. Brady is probably the best at it in the NFL

Originally Posted by JD617

BB came out and said, "They outcoached us, they outplayed us, they were better in every facet of the game," etc. It's just that he says it in his usual monotone voice which makes him sound like he'd rather be passing a kidney stone.
laugh.gif

Exactly.

I don't expect BB(or any coach for that matter) to come out and be happy about a loss. But PC after PC it's like he's a robot with no emotion
laugh.gif

^^it's like he has everything he's going to say planned out right when he's walking to the PC. Dude just doesn't seem like he wants to be thereat all.

^^it's like he has everything he's going to say planned out right when he's walking to the PC. Dude just doesn't seem like he wants to be there at all.

But he's going to a room full of people waiting to ask him questions about HIS failure...who is going to enjoy that?

I see the Patriots haters are in here taking their jabs as usual, meh. The Saints looked real good last night and I am wondering if anyone in the NFC canactually shut them down come the playoffs. I still think we're going to see a Vikings - Saints NFC Championship, no other team really poises a threat.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by CP1708

Course, with me hyping him right now, he'll fumble in the 4th quarter and I'll come back in the morning to 57 quotes from Chester's assistant mocking us.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah we're jinxing him with every post we make
Oops........sorry.
frown.gif

laugh.gif
Not really, the hell with you Patriots. Ya'll gonna be pissednow in Miami and that ain't no good.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom