Official Patriots vs. Bills Game Thread

now bill decides to punt it
laugh.gif

he's a funny guy, i like the dude. he could careless what people say about him.

laugh.gif

Did yall see that sign?

N - Need
B - Better
C - Competition

roll.gif
Boston fans got some serious swag right now.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

okay, NTs resident whiners:

what should the Pats do now, when the Bills cant even stop their 3rd string offense?

just punt on first down?

No. What they want is the 5th string, no tackling on defense, punt on 1st down, Brady to play 2 minutes the whole game, and Belichick to shakeeveryone's hand afterward and admire the other coach.

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

can i touch you Mr. moss
hell naw boy bac up off me
roll.gif
, Somebody caption that on the pic, please!

word...
laugh.gif

exactly those words too...

to those wishing the biblical plagues on the Pats, Belichick and their fans...screw you too
laugh.gif

but...i'll be the first to say it...the bigger they are, the harder they fall...we're pretty much at the top of the mountain right now and in anotherleague compared to the rest of the NFL (blame your GM/owner/management for that one) but after winning a Super Bowl this year, the only direction the Pats haveleft to go is down...and it's going to be HELL when it eventually happens and injuries and the sort pop up...maybe even a cheap shot, like some of you guysare predicting...

BUT...i gotta enjoy my team murking the opposition night in and night out right now...
pimp.gif

Do the patriots even run the ball...i swear brady only has all the stats cause he throws it 75 passes a game...

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Do the patriots even run the ball...i swear brady only has all the stats cause he throws it 75 passes a game...
who scored 1st?

Look at this hater making excuses
indifferent.gif
. There's QBs who throw itmany less times than Brady and have much worse stats. Also, his QB rating average is like 100+ This is an equation factoring everything including atts. If hethrew more passes, there is a higher chance of incompletions, interceptions, etc...If more passes = greater stats, why doesn't every team do it?

Why you such a hater for?
I bet if Pretty Boy Peyton threw 39 times (which Brady did today) you wouldn't complain.

Oh and by the way, I don't know if you noticed, but the Patriots don't have their #1, #2, #3 RB's. They're using FB's as RB's.
I doubt any other team would run it with 4th and 5th stringers.

[table][tr][th=""]Rushing[/th] [th=""]CAR[/th] [th=""]YDS[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]LG[/th] [/tr][tr][td]H. Evans[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]56[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]K. Eckel[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]40[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]L. Maroney[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]T. Brady[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]W. Welker[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""]Passing[/th] [th=""]CP/AT[/th] [th=""]YDS[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]INT[/th] [/tr][tr][td]T. Brady[/td] [td]31/39[/td] [td]373[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]M. Cassel[/td] [td]2/2[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""]Receiving[/th] [th=""]REC[/th] [th=""]YDS[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]LG[/th] [/tr][tr][td]R. Moss[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]128[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]43[/td] [/tr][tr][td]W. Welker[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]78[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]24[/td] [/tr][tr][td]D Stallworth[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]56[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J. Gaffney[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]31[/td] [/tr][tr][td]B. Watson[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]43[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]K. Faulk[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]H. Evans[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]K. Eckel[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][/table]

Oh no, Belichick didn't kiss the other coach. He's the worst person in the world.

Him and his players deserve the worst.

lol i thought no one else would notice andrea kramer(sp?) stroke his jacket like that

i have no problem with the patriots throwing the ball and stuff like that, but going for it on 4th and short with the game already definitely in hand is justrubbing it in

randy is icy cool, dude just carries himself with confidence. he doesn't have to act out like t.o and do all those crazy celebrations, he just does what hedoes. he just naturally has swag.
pimp.gif

JoRDaN201 wrote:
K8be wan Kenobi wrote:
okay, NTs resident whiners:

what should the Pats do now, when the Bills cant even stop their 3rd string offense?

just punt on first down?

No. What they want is the 5th string, no tackling on defense, punt on 1st down, Brady to play 2 minutes the whole game, and Belichick to shake everyone's hand afterward and admire the other coach.

laugh.gif
Exactly .. The Patriots play hard for 60 Minutes anddon't play down to their competition .. Also, I don't think I'll ever understand all of the "disrespect" talk that's going on ..Don't get me wrong, I respect the opinion, but how is it being disrespectful when the Patriots are doing what they are paid to do? Even if they were to gofor a field goal, people would still complain that they're putting "unnecessary" points on the board .. They were giving the Bills a chance tostop them from putting more points up ..

And this is why they're gonna go undefeated.

They man handle the teams they're supposed to, and they show no mercy.

Looking at their schedule, nobody really jumps out at you.

The Steelers have a shot, but if they can't win against the Jets on the road, I don't see how they're gonna fare against the Pats on the road.

Back
Top Bottom