Official Patriots vs. Bills Game Thread

All of this "The Pats are going to get theirs", "A player is going to take a cheap shot" talk is all wishful thinking by you haters. You guys are so jealous of this squad you are praying for something bad to happen to them.

Word...How much of a *@@#! do you sound talking bout, "Stop scoring on me, you're disrespecting me."

And smh at Brady getting sat down. I want him to break Manning's record.

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

i cant wait till they play the ravens. Once they're up 40, i see Ray Lewis murdering Tom Brady.

laugh.gif

i cant wait till they play the ravens. Once they're up 40, i see Ray Lewis murdering Tom Brady.

cosign.. the ravens are big on disrespect, especially ray and suggs. ravens are known for cheap shots when they feel slighted
laugh.gif

for all those complaining, why not write a letter to the NFL and ask them to implement a mercy rule. if the pats hit 50 points, it;s game over.....

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Disrespect me and I'll disrespect you by going upside your head; that's all there is to it.

cosign. shame on the Pats D, you don't go out there and make a tackle when you're up by 50 in the 4th quarter
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

if i was on that Bills offense i would go throw a block on one of those defensive players
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you don't go out there and make a tackle when you're up by 50 in the 4th quarter
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

how dumb do you sound?

so just because your winning, your suppose to forget how to play defense? so they suppose to just sit there and let you run freely and score as you like.
smh.gif

LMAOOOOO!
BILICHECK WITH THE YAWN!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

you don't go out there and make a tackle when you're up by 50 in the 4th quarter
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

how dumb do you sound?

so just because your winning, your suppose to forget how to play defense? so they suppose to just sit there and let you run freely and score as you like.
smh.gif

LMAOOOOO!
BILICHECK WITH THE YAWN!
glasses.gif

he was obviously being sarcastic.

your day will come pats fans.

damn..............dude just yawned on national television.............someone get a picture of that and caption it.............."this bores me very much,yes it do"

Oh God. Now we gotta hear the world criticize about the way Belichick yawned.

It's probably on ESPNEWS in the little Breaking News box:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

" NE Patriots Coach Bill Belichick Yawned During Game."

happy now, they didn;t go on 4th. belichick disrespecting the Bills defense by showing mercy.....

Back
Top Bottom