Official Patriots vs. Bills Game Thread

Originally Posted by acidicality

lol i thought no one else would notice andrea kramer(sp?) stroke his jacket like that

i have no problem with the patriots throwing the ball and stuff like that, but going for it on 4th and short with the game already definitely in hand is just rubbing it in

Like everyone has said already, this is PROFESSIONAL Football.You're paid to stop the opposing team. You're not paid for the other team taking it easy on you. There is no taking it easy. In any sport.

Oh and by the way, I don't know if you noticed, but the Patriots don't have their #1, #2, #3 RB's. They're using FB's as RB's

when did Maroney become a 4th string RB?
im just saying you run the ball 6 times in the first half when the game is a blow out in the 1st quater
also it seems like they are throwing the ball more for a big middle finger towards the league
dont have to get all personal..

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Oh and by the way, I don't know if you noticed, but the Patriots don't have their #1, #2, #3 RB's. They're using FB's as RB's

when did Maroney become a 4th string RB?
im just saying you run the ball 6 times in the first half when the game is a blow out in the 1st quater
also it seems like they are throwing the ball more for a big middle finger towards the league
dont have to get all personal..
Maroney left before the half. Faulk also left. Morris was out.

Until somebody stops them they'll keep doing it.

And if that last line was for me, I'm not taking it personal. This is the internet.

but going for it on 4th and short with the game already definitely in hand is just rubbing it in
a FG attempt is a high percentage play
a 1st down attempt (or TD attempt) is a lower percentage play

so the pats chose a riskier play as opposed to the sure thing, they gave the bills a better opportunity to try to stop them.... the reason why the score is sohigh is the failure of the opponent to stop them when given the opportunity to....

This team is crazy ! They're just unreal. They are the best team I've seen since the 85 Bears. If they do it all, I'll say they're better.

COOK # 45
get fit.

I know it's PROFESSIONAL football. But in PROFESSIONAL football class and sportsmanship aren't supposed to be thrown out the window. Do you agree withthat? And Belicheat lacks a lot of that sportsmanship/class. But I will admit it makes the blowouts interesting in that I wanna see how much they score. AndI'm also waiting for Brady to get pummeled

And
roll.gif
at all the Randy Moss fans comin out of the woodworks after he gottraded from Oakland.

n1161990402_30349903_1008.jpg

eyes.gif

If I were the Dolphins I would play the Pats like a Madden Online game
laugh.gif
Trick plays,going for it on 4th down EVERY time, all out blitzes etc. Really have nothing to lose...

"Disrespecting" is the new word the Patriots haters are swearing by, you sound like a bunch of lames.

I know it's PROFESSIONAL football. But in PROFESSIONAL football class and sportsmanship aren't supposed to be thrown out the window. Do you agree with that?

And
roll.gif
at all the Randy Moss fans comin out of the woodworks after he got traded from Oakland.

eyes.gif

I get what you're trying to say, but if that's the way he wants to run it, it's working.

Why should a 10-0 coach bow down to a coach of an 8-2 or 3-7 team?

Before the games are played, he already puts fear into other team's. BB is THAT dude.
That's a great picture. Dungy wishes he was a third of thecoach Belichick is.
Not to mention the rings.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I know it's PROFESSIONAL football. But in PROFESSIONAL football class and sportsmanship aren't supposed to be thrown out the window. Do you agree with that?

And
roll.gif
at all the Randy Moss fans comin out of the woodworks after he got traded from Oakland.

eyes.gif

I get what you're trying to say, but if that's the way he wants to run it, it's working.

Why should a 10-0 coach bow down to a coach of an 8-2 or 3-7 team?

Before the games are played, he already puts fear into other team's. BB is THAT dude.
That's a great picture. Dungy wishes he was a third of the coach Belichick is.
Not to mention the rings.

OMG
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
if you really think that

if i was starting a team from scratch, id take Dungy over BB

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

^explain (rationally) why, good man...

^ b/c the pats went to the SB BEFORE bill bellichick arrived. when he had to coach the browns from scratch, he stunk up the joint.
dung started theENTIRE bucs franchise basically. he first came there and they sucked. he drafted the right players in sapp, brooks, lynch => gang up the d and now look atthem. gruden only won w/ dungy's players.

and look at how he has made the colts into a defensive juggernaut.

if u have talent already, sure u want bellichick. but to start from scratch, it's dungy (he's proven he knows how to build a team, particularlydefensively).

word, dungy is a GREAT coach, im not even gonna argue this... simply because saying BB is "3 times better coach than dungy" is outrageous
sick.gif

being a military brat, i'm very suprised somebody associated with the navy or even family of ex football coach of navy to act like that.

Props to the pats players, and a mirror
indifferent.gif
to the coach.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

word, dungy is a GREAT coach, im not even gonna argue this... simply because saying BB is "3 times better coach than dungy" is outrageous
sick.gif

bellichick is better at putting together great schemes defensively (i think moss just makes them look that much better offensively b/c NE won primarily w/defense before - sorry tom brady).

dungy is better at teaching. look at how many teams copy cat his cover 2 scheme that he made famous w/ tampa bay.

i think it would be more disrespectful if the team stopped playing against their opponent. that tells them that they aren't a threat and theythink less of them.

alright, good points...i thought you were going to say some outlandish!*$% but i respect that...

HOWEVER...i'd rather take the Pats organization (this somewhat includes Belichick) >>>>>>>> Colts or whoever else...because theyhad crap before and turned it around by having great drafts and picking up vets who people had left for dead and didn't think could play anymore...andDungy as a defensive coach is a mastermind but Bellichick knows how to plan better against a team than any other coach in the league...his preparation is greatand him and management went out and first did it with their system and eventually they had to go out and get the WR's and defensive players to make surethey weren't regressing and maybe if we had this group of players, we would be talking about defending SB champions...(still mad at that Colts game lastyear
mad.gif
)

Originally Posted by 18th letter

i think it would be more disrespectful if the team stopped playing against their opponent. that tells them that they aren't a threat and they think less of them.

nerd.gif
that would be hilarious. just kneel on 1st. 2nd and 3rd and go forit on 4th.

roll.gif
Why does everybody have to cry about the Patriots? Did you ever stop tothink that he's calling the game as he would, regardless of the score? I'd go for it on 4th and 1 that close to the goal line when the other team'soffense hasn't done crap.

I used to hate them, but you just have to laugh at all this. Moss and Brady saw TO score four, and had to show them up. He could have had 8 if he wanted.

Man that sucked being in the stands for it was cold as hell
laugh.gif

Bills had me believing they could pull something out after making the score 14-7...if you were at that Dallas game too you would know what I was talkingabout...

But the Pats are just in another world right now
laugh.gif

Moss is amazing though
pimp.gif
...I just wanted him to score 1 so the Bills would have a chance, not 4
laugh.gif

My thoughts on running up the score in that other post...

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

sick.gif

bellichick is better at putting together great schemes defensively (i think moss just makes them look that much better offensively b/c NE won primarily w/ defense before - sorry tom brady).

dungy is better at teaching. look at how many teams copy cat his cover 2 scheme that he made famous w/ tampa bay.
Thank you somebody finally said it.
I think moss just makes them look that much better offensively b/c NE won primarily w/ defense before - sorry tom brady).
How do people think Vinatari got so famous.

No. What they want is the 5th string, no tackling on defense, punt on 1st down, Brady to play 2 minutes the whole game, and Belichick to shake everyone's hand afterward and admire the other coach.
^ TRUTH

people need to stop whining and step up. even jauron said he had no problems with what the pats did. john madden last night kept talking about how defensesneed to step and play the game. dont worry about the score, just stop the patriot offense. DO YOUR DAMN JOB...you're getting paid like crazy...do your damnjob. thats all the patriots are doing, nothing more, nothing less.

Back
Top Bottom