Official Patriots vs. Bills Game Thread

I don't even remember last time Pats have to punt this first half.
laugh.gif

It's all god damn touchdowns.
laugh.gif

Damn yo........I feel bad for the bills forreal...............This isnt fair at all how they are doing teams this year.

Just give them their super bowl rings now, cause nobody will beat this team.

Patriots Vs. Cowboys/Packers

I have a feeling this years super bowl is gonna be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
Woooooooooooooow...

Terrell and Tony set the bar earlier today, but Randy and Tom just jumped right over it.
eek.gif

Come on Buffalo...im not even a fan of the Bills but they need to do something to save the embarrasment...

Moss is
pimp.gif
though

BB is just a grumpy grudge havin peice of @#%!

i hate that man

madden talkin about running up the score sayin the defense should just go stop em
smh.gif
smh.gif
running up the score happens when offenses keep pressing with the passwhen the defense CANT stop them. these dudes act like the bills can just go "oh damn, theyre still throwin deep to that moss guy, lets go stop em,ok!!!!"

indifferent.gif

watching the pats makes me sick

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

i hate that man

madden talkin about running up the score sayin the defense should just go stop em
smh.gif
smh.gif
running up the score happens when offenses keep pressing with the pass when the defense CANT stop them. these dudes act like the bills can just go "oh damn, theyre still throwin deep to that moss guy, lets go stop em, ok!!!!"

indifferent.gif

ayo fam you've been in like every game thread just trashing the Pats...you that mad, b?
roll.gif
just flip it on to another channel if you can't watch the greatness

it's like...you're TRYING to find something bad to say about them...find some way to trash them or ridicule them but you can't
laugh.gif

Damn, I thought Brady was the clearshot for the MVP. But Moss is making an amazing statement.

Co-MVPs.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

i hate that man

smh.gif
smh.gif
running up the score happens when offenses keep pressing with the pass when the defense CANT stop them. these dudes act like the bills can just go "oh damn, theyre still throwin deep to that moss guy, lets go stop em, ok!!!!"

indifferent.gif

THEY GET PAID TO STOP THEM. if you dont understand that then
indifferent.gif
and keep it movin

why do people keep saying "it's not fair", what's not fair about it?.... there's a salary cap, everyone scouts and drafts from the sameplayer pool.... the pats just do it better than other teams.

The Bills never had a chance in this game. Come on man. anyone who thought otherwise is naive.

and running up the score is a tricky issue. Me personally, when i play football, I want to catch every ball thrown to me, and i want to score on everypossession. I dont give a damn if my team is down 35-0, or we're up 45 -3.

madden talkin about running up the score sayin the defense should just go stop em running up the score happens when offenses keep pressing with the pass when the defense CANT stop them. these dudes act like the bills can just go "oh damn, theyre still throwin deep to that moss guy, lets go stop em, ok!!!!"

what are you talking about?

if a team keeps passing on you, PUT IN PASS DEFENSE and stop crying. these are grown men getting paid to do their job, not whiny+%+@@#%+ like some of you

Back
Top Bottom