Official Patriots vs. Bills Game Thread

i wish brady or moss would roll an ankle to teach bellichek a lesson. i never wish ill on a player but thats the only way this clown will learn.
straight up disrespecting other teams.

Please someone just cheap shot Brady. Show some pride.
laugh.gif

i dont even want brady hurt, but what the bills should do is just hit him real hard if he continues to pass it like that. teach bill belicheat a lesson

i really do hope someone gets a cheap shot on brady. why do you need to score another touchdown? go the the field goal. i cant wait till they go agaisnt thesteelers and the ravens. one of those guy should really lay brady out.

Pat going for it on 4th down in the Bills' redzone?
eek.gif

Belicheck is coldblooded, he don't give a
censored.gif
smh.gif

imo they doin their job, you wouldnt go to work and stop doin your job. they play 1hour, you gotta work that whole 9 to 5(im obivously biased)

I could care less about either team, but its not professional at all when your already up damn near 30 points with a 4th down and 1 on the goal line (at thestart of the 3rd quarter nontheless). Kick the FG and keep it moving.

Bill is trying to send a message to the NFL after the whole video tape scandal, and its very unprofessional. I would be surprised if I don't see a dirtyhit to the QB or a top player because of this sooner or later.

With that said, these dudes are grimey.
laugh.gif

man it should make these dudes want to play harder

!%#@ half these dudes think they the !%#@ any way so they need a slap in the face

AND DID YALL FOR GET HOW THEY GOT ALL THESE PLAYERS go bac to this past off season and look at wat they gave up yall should be mad at the teams that give themall this

also, u gusy arent thinkin, "what if this was my fav team, my fav player" youd be all for scoring on every drive, and dont say u wouldnt

the Bills know the Pats are gonna keep passing... why don't they just put in a pass defense? they continue to allow themselves to be embarassed, that's their fault

laugh.gif
The hell do you think they're doing? Put in a pass defense? You act like they're stacking the box and trying to take away therun...What, you want them with 2 down linemen and 9 DBs?

Bill is trying to send a message to the NFL after the whole video tape scandal, and its very unprofessional.
I'll never get this. Being professional= being the best of the best, not holding off. Demoralizing teams will only scare everyone away andensure another Superbowl victory.

belichick, reserve your players against miami. if you want payback against shula, you can give it to them
tired.gif

We can ALL blame Eric for this season. Note to self, never piss off Bill or the Pats

Back
Top Bottom