Official Patriots vs. Bills Game Thread

Originally Posted by ghost43t

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

BB is just a grumpy grudge havin peice of @#%!

i hate that man

madden talkin about running up the score sayin the defense should just go stop em
smh.gif
smh.gif
running up the score happens when offenses keep pressing with the pass when the defense CANT stop them. these dudes act like the bills can just go "oh damn, theyre still throwin deep to that moss guy, lets go stop em, ok!!!!"

indifferent.gif

watching the pats makes me sick
THEY GET PAID TO STOP THEM. if you dont understand that then
indifferent.gif
and keep it movin

of course they get paid to stop them
smh.gif
i dont know if you noticed, but sometimes teams CANNOT do that, thats when running up the score happens...billicheck is gonna have this team in the shotgun with a 5 TD lead in the 4th quarter, which is just disrespectful.
he shows no class.

Billicheck probably told Moss "You think your the !%*!, well you ain't !%*! T.O. got 4 TD's today so prove something to me".

i hate that man

madden talkin about running up the score sayin the defense should just go stop em
smh.gif
smh.gif
running up the score happens when offenses keep pressing with the pass when the defense CANT stop them. these dudes act like the bills can just go "oh damn, theyre still throwin deep to that moss guy, lets go stop em, ok!!!!"

indifferent.gif

Im with you... I just cant stand Brady... Dude is sucha baby complaining to the refs and *%%*
smh.gif

of course they get paid to stop them i dont know if you noticed, but sometimes teams CANNOT do that, thats when running up the score happens... billicheck is gonna have this team in the shotgun with a 5 TD lead in the 4th quarter, which is just disrespectful.

bld084079.jpg

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

of course they get paid to stop them i dont know if you noticed, but sometimes teams CANNOT do that, thats when running up the score happens... billicheck is gonna have this team in the shotgun with a 5 TD lead in the 4th quarter, which is just disrespectful.

bld084079.jpg

please
eyes.gif
, you guys always acting tough in situations like this, i aintcrying dog... the pats havent done anything to me personally.
its the disrespect shown to their opponents and to the game

step with that cry baby talk
smh.gif

freakin ridicilous! another TD! are they tryin to run up the score? rest brady now! unless you want him to get hurt.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ghost43t

i hate that man

smh.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

THEY GET PAID TO STOP THEM. if you dont understand that then
indifferent.gif
and keep it movin

of course they get paid to stop them
smh.gif
i dont know if you noticed, but sometimes teams CANNOT do that, thats when running up the score happens... billicheck is gonna have this team in the shotgun with a 5 TD lead in the 4th quarter, which is just disrespectful.
he shows no class.
well maybe if they got out that damn 4-3 and drop 8 and rush 3 maybe they wouldnt have to watch pass after pass go over there heads.

give them a reason to run and earn that money its as easy as that.

Originally Posted by URBAN BALLERZ

ridiculous
smh.gif

i hope someone breaks all of their legs

ayo wat kind of@+%@ is that? Im a die hard bills fan and i hate the pats with a passion(see tuck rule) but i would never wish something like that onanybody.

imo they doin their job, you wouldnt go to work and stop doin your job. they play 1hour, you gotta work that whole 9 to 5(im obivously biased)

Back
Top Bottom