OFFICIAL PBA THREAD

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by rapsa

salamat! pang live telecast lang ba sa site na to?

ok lang....JEPEH live telecast lng based from my experience...
thanks! btw, was crisano wearing ajf12 vs sta lucia during the 2nd half? saw some clips on youtube pero sandali lang eh

thats right bro... crisano is wearing ajf12... i wonder if i can use is for ballin... nah!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

salamat! pang live telecast lang ba sa site na to?

ok lang....JEPEH live telecast lng based from my experience...
thanks! btw, was crisano wearing ajf12 vs sta lucia during the 2nd half? saw some clips on youtube pero sandali lang eh

thats right bro... crisano is wearing ajf12... i wonder if i can use is for ballin... nah!!!
roll.gif
i've used my ajf12 glacier shooting some hoops and playing HORSE pero di pa sa 5 on 5 ,

cabatu's career... just like artadi.... ginebra gave him the chance to prove himself....sana hindi tsamba...
wink.gif

Can anyone give me an update on Donald Dulay playing for "Rain Or Shine"? I checked out recent stats and it doesn't appear he's been playing.Is he still on the team??

hey guys, i was watching a PBA game a couple days ago, and i didn't notice any of the pros wearing exclusive kicks hehe any1 wondering why aside from me? Imean, these guys got the cash to cop the exclusives and rock 'em on the court on nat. TV, just wondering why they don't...

Originally Posted by mikronrob

hey guys, i was watching a PBA game a couple days ago, and i didn't notice any of the pros wearing exclusive kicks hehe any1 wondering why aside from me? I mean, these guys got the cash to cop the exclusives and rock 'em on the court on nat. TV, just wondering why they don't...
From what I've seen, Kelly Williams usually sports the latest Jordans, Lebrons or whatever is current for Nike Basketball. A few others wearJordans, I remember Jeffrey Cariaso wearing 12.5's I think. My dude Ryan has been on the Kobe 3's, but couldn't say anything bad about theHyperdunks. I think he's been wearing em since release.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by mikronrob

hey guys, i was watching a PBA game a couple days ago, and i didn't notice any of the pros wearing exclusive kicks hehe any1 wondering why aside from me? I mean, these guys got the cash to cop the exclusives and rock 'em on the court on nat. TV, just wondering why they don't...
From what I've seen, Kelly Williams usually sports the latest Jordans, Lebrons or whatever is current for Nike Basketball. A few others wear Jordans, I remember Jeffrey Cariaso wearing 12.5's I think. My dude Ryan has been on the Kobe 3's, but couldn't say anything bad about the Hyperdunks. I think he's been wearing em since release.
from what i've seen in the past, si john arigo mahilig magsuot ng Jordans and Nike, si cariaso eversince pa maka Nike na talaga

Can't wait for the Slam Dunk Competition...

KG Canaleta
Kelly Williams
Gabe Norwood
Jay Washington
JC Intal

smokin.gif

KAYPEE FUTURA!used it as my beaters during my elementary school years...
and it also reminds me of those MILO BEST endorsers...i wonder where are they now...

and i remember they have the Jaworski model for Kaypee na nakalagay sa loob ng crystal ball na may ilaw ilaw pa sa mga displays sa mall lalo na sa C.O.D.
laugh.gif

KAYPEE FUTURA!used it as my beaters during my elementary school years...
and it also reminds me of those MILO BEST endorsers...i wonder where are they now...

I have of those pairs also when I was grade 5. Mas astig pa nga pag-Kaypee ang kicks mo. I have a poster where Bong Alvarez, Alvin Patrimonio, Boy Cabahug,Ronnie Magsanoc and etc. are wearing Barong Tagalog and Kaypee for their kicks...hahahaha. Well one of those MILO BEST endorsers Louie Castro was my classmateduring college. Did Kaypee assign Futura, the well known graffiti designer design for this shoe? hehehehe

what nike was JayJay H. wearing during their game with san miguel today? anyone noticed? thanks

Cortez another ACL injury? ouch.. I feel for those guys who get acl inury's.. its tough, and even if you comeback..every game you'll just worry aboutyour knees

he injured his right knee this time, before it was his left knee which had an ACL tear. on the other hand some players still got their game on after sufferingthe same injury he had, an example would be romy de la rosa, he had a pretty decent career in the PBA.

Back
Top Bottom