OFFICIAL PBA THREAD

nilagnat daw, kawawa naman
laugh.gif

intense game! elbows were flying everywhere! anyone know what happened at end game? crazy fan? they shouldve let the fan get his face handed to him by danny iand pingris
laugh.gif

anyone saw game 2 earlier? nagkagulo after the game.. may sinugod na fan si Ildefonso and Pingris.. For sure sa higpit ng new Commish they will be suspended..I thought it was gonna be a brawl like the Detroit-Indiana incident, too bad it wasn't.. haha.. Sama eh noh...

haha di yan masususpend, di naman nagkaabot e.. and andun si barrios sa floor wahaha di niya alam kung ano gagawin
laugh.gif

^^
kso the thing is the players went to the stands, di man sila nag-abot i think di parin sila pwedeng lumusob sa fans.. the least that would happen siguro isthat they will be fined..

^damn, its getting crazier and crazier. just a few months back, i read marlou also attacked a fan.

i agree, a fine would be enough.. but not that big i hope because they were provoked.. tapang nung fan.. gawin niya yun sa parking lot para masaya tulog niyaforever

Watched the game live at Araneta...
Was seated right above the guy who started the "Danny i incident"
The game was pretty boring...
But at the end of the game a guy brought life to the coliseum...
The guy was giving the bad sign to Danny i a couple of times when there was a free throw being taken...
Danny i did'nt mind him at first but it annoyed him after the guy kept on cursing at him.
After the final buzzer. Danny i was signaling that they meet in the parking lot and finish what started.
But the guy did'nt stop at all. That's what Danny i suddenly ran towards the person and was really ready to take charge...
We thought Danny i will not make it through the patron area since teammates and officials were stopping him...
But with his anger he managed to jump over the patron area... He wasn't able to attack since more people held him up to stop the fight.
It was like less than 2 meters and the guy will be beaten up like a rag doll...
Mark Pingris was also on attacking mode but also held strong by teammates and fans.
Unsuccessful rumble! Was to be like Artest's incident... "Thrilla in Manila 2"...
Ginebra lost and it sucks!

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

is jayjay wearing hyperize?
Yup he was wearing them... White's... Nice kicks!
Coolcat was wearing the black/red/green too during the warmup... But he changed to his Soldier 3's when the game started...
ohwell.gif

haha im pretty sure banned na yun manood, bastusan na e
laugh.gif

kawawa dahil sa ginawa niya madami fans nadadamay, di naman lahat tulad niya.. iilan lang talaga di nagiisip
roll.gif

Originally Posted by marty

nasan nga pala si bon-bon custodio? may injury ba?

gins in 6.

nilagnat daw, kawawa naman
laugh.gif

di kasi nag fern-c.

people have said for years the PBA tries to carbon copy everything that happens in the NBA.i totally agree now.

Originally Posted by Inigo

The guy was giving the bad sign to Danny i a couple of times when there was a free throw being taken...
Danny i did'nt mind him at first but it annoyed him after the guy kept on cursing at him.
After the final buzzer. Danny i was signaling that they meet in the parking lot and finish what started.
But the guy did'nt stop at all. That's what Danny i suddenly ran towards the person and was really ready to take charge...
We thought Danny i will not make it through the patron area since teammates and officials were stopping him...
But with his anger he managed to jump over the patron area... He wasn't able to attack since more people held him up to stop the fight.
Mark Pingris was also on attacking mode but also held strong by teammates and fans.
Unsuccessful rumble! Was to be like Artest's incident... "Thrilla in Manila 2"...
wow, that's crazy! tao lang din naman ang mga PBA players sio napuno na din siguro sa fan na yun, anybody have this on vid?

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

dami kasi bastos na fans, usually sila pa yung may mga pinagaralan tapos ganon umasta.. tsk2x

pag ginebra fans ganyan talaga..o ginebra ang may laban ....
laugh.gif
grin.gif

sorry ginebra fans..peace..nangyari din yun dati..coaching staff naman..

masa kasi ang fans ng ginebra, majority of ginebra fans are tambays who loves to drink gin. hehe

watched the last five mins of the ball game last night, wow it was worth it. Danny i and pingris pulling a artest and jackson
laugh.gif
ung kalaban ni danny i wasnt a squatter or tambay ata, he dressed like aexecutive or something. Delikado na manuod ng pba ngayun kailangan na ata ng glass around the playing court na pang harang ala ice hockey
laugh.gif

hahaha kung mangaasar sila dapat sa upper a or upper b pra di msugod
laugh.gif

okay ito ang chismis sa mga nabasa ko

the heckler is 40 year old ferdinand nervadez and is reportedly a businessman/professor from malabon (wow professor pa)
at first he was giving the smb players the dirty finger then shouting expletives at them the whole game (habang nag freethrow daw mga smb players sinosolidtalaga)
after the game he started giving the finger and shouting expletives at the children and other relatives of washington and ildefonso
as for pingris, resbak lang siguro

kung ito talaga nangyari, i cant blame danny i. okay lang kung siya muramurahin, im sure expected na niya yun ginebra game e, pero nandadamay pa ng pamilya,bastusan na talaga.
a fine is more than enough, getting suspended for that in the finals is bs
kung suspend man nila, next season na.

they should start kicking out unruly fans, di porket nagbayad ng ticket pwede na magwala

Originally Posted by jepeh21

wow, that's crazy! tao lang din naman ang mga PBA players sio napuno na din siguro sa fan na yun, anybody have this on vid?
True that! Danny i wasn't minding him for a couple of times pero makulit talaga yung fan...
Ayun! Tumakbo nung hinabol ni Danny i... Nabakla!
embarassed.gif

Damn! Sayang...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom