OFFICIAL PBA THREAD

Medyo gumaganda na ang PBA website but there are still a lot more things to fix, like ung mga fonts sa headlines and all, but it is way better than the oldlayout..

I guess this will be a see-saw battle, im sure conspiracy theorists will say na papaabutin ng Game 7 para mas malaki ang kita ng PBA.. hehe.. I am predicting aGinebra win in game 5..

Tubid should've just just made a 2 pointer instead of a trey... Sana nag overtime pa! Hassle!

OO nga e, sana 2 points na lang muna, kita na daw yung bakal kaya tinira na ni Tubid, sayang!!!

Noel pulled a nick anderson last night
laugh.gif
sure to game 7 para kumita pba,sindikato talaga sila
mad.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

bakit nga pala monday pa? ano daw meron? tagal naman! para ba daw makaipon yung crowd ng ginebra? jk lang peace tayo bgk fans!
laugh.gif

UAAP Saturday and Sunday

excellent game 4 from both teams.. either would have came out on top..

dondon was on fiiiiirreeee!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
didnt get why he wasnt used during the last 2 minutes.. except the lastpossession where he was decoy..

major heat on Danny I and Pingris.. crowd was booooing big time whenever they touched the ball.. weird was when Danny scores, same boooing crowd cheers forhim.
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

major laugh trip of the night was when Danny I came up short big time in that break away dunk attempt..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mamaril wearing jordan 8 CDP.. noel rocking his aj22 UNC's..

helterbrand wasnt used majority of 4th quarter,. so much for mr MVP..

still no sighting of bonbon custodio.. artadi also didnt play.. caguioa sporting a bad-$++ mohawk..

is it just me or is san miguel's lineup a true powerhouse? their 12th man is cris calaguio.. w t f ? and DannyS and Lordy are still on the injured list..

i really miss the good old days when an Ginebra/SMB game is sure to fill the big dome.. the crowds back then had heart and was really into it every moment..the crowd yesterday just came alive in the 4th quarter..
ohwell.gif
bandwagonners? i really dont know..
ohwell.gif
im hoping for a game 7 for thisseries..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by soul228

bakit nga pala monday pa? ano daw meron? tagal naman! para ba daw makaipon yung crowd ng ginebra? jk lang peace tayo bgk fans!
laugh.gif

UAAP Saturday and Sunday
ayy onga pala, ayaw kasi nila mag move ng venue. gusto ni barrios araneta lahat ng finals.. cuneta kasi dapat game 5 and 6.. thanks thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lmns2

excellent game 4 from both teams.. either would have came out on top..

dondon was on fiiiiirreeee!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
didnt get why he wasnt used during the last 2 minutes.. except the last possession where he was decoy..

major heat on Danny I and Pingris.. crowd was booooing big time whenever they touched the ball.. weird was when Danny scores, same boooing crowd cheers for him.
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

major laugh trip of the night was when Danny I came up short big time in that break away dunk attempt..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mamaril wearing jordan 8 CDP.. noel rocking his aj22 UNC's..

helterbrand wasnt used majority of 4th quarter,. so much for mr MVP..

still no sighting of bonbon custodio.. artadi also didnt play.. caguioa sporting a bad-$++ mohawk..

is it just me or is san miguel's lineup a true powerhouse? their 12th man is cris calaguio.. w t f ? and DannyS and Lordy are still on the injured list..

i really miss the good old days when an Ginebra/SMB game is sure to fill the big dome.. the crowds back then had heart and was really into it every moment.. the crowd yesterday just came alive in the 4th quarter..
ohwell.gif
bandwagonners? i really dont know..
ohwell.gif
im hoping for a game 7 for this series..
pimp.gif

yep powerhouse line up..sorry smb fans but coach siot
indifferent.gif

burger king sends arwind santos to san miguel supposedly for sam eman, ken bono and chris calaguio
is this true? damn bk keeps on selling their good players. remember renren before?

gijace wrote:
^ really? wow.. this means retirement for both dannys...
danny S. might be on his way out but danny I. will be there for a few more years, originally danny I was traded to Red Bull for Mick Pinnisi plus future draft picks.

since danny I and his business is in corporate with SMB he can't leave the team or else his business will be voided.. same thing happen to Paras beforewhen he's trying to get out of Shell and asking to be traded to Ginebra

Yes it's a done deal although Yeng doesn't even know a thing about it...
roll.gif

Burger King ships do-it-all forward Santos to San Miguel

11 Jul 2009
MANILA, Philippines � Arwind Santos finally got his wish to play for San Miguel Beer, the winningest team in the history of the Philippine Basketball Association.

Burger King team manager and incoming board chairman Lito Alvarez confirmed to GMANews.TV that they have already agreed to send the 6-foot-4 forward to the Beermen after their third-place finish in the ongoing Motolite-PBA Fiesta Conference.

The Beermen are still playing the Ginebra Gin Kings in the best-of-seven championship series.

None among the officials confirmed the trade although a highly-placed source revealed that Santos will be shipped in exchange for three players � 6-foot-9 Samigue Eman, 6-foot-5 burly forward Ken Bono and veteran shooting guard Chris Calaguio.

But Alvarez said they are still negotiating with San Miguel as to who are the players they will be getting in exchange of the former Far Eastern University stalwart, who wound up as bridesmaid for the MVP plum for two consecutive years.

"We've agreed to send Arwind to San Miguel right after the battle for third place," said Alvarez. "Right now, pinag-uusapan pa namin kung sino yung kapalit."

Santos has long expressed his interest to play with San Miguel. He played for Viva Mineral Water and Magnolia, San Miguel's farm team in the Philippine Basketball League and won championships on top of individual accolades.

In search of a PBA title, Santos may finally get his chance to win it this time with the power-packed Beermen, the winnigest team in pro league's history with 17 championships. He will join a squad that has superstars like Dondon Hontiveros, veterans Danny Ildefonso and Olsen Racela, slotmen Mick Pennisi and Dorian Pena, guard Mike Cortez, and up and coming superstars like Marc Pingris, Jay Washington, Bonbon Custodio and Jons Villanueva.

The Beermen, who are still battling the Ginebra Gin Kings for the best-of-seven championship series, also have Danny Seigle and Lordy Tugade, who are both on the injured list.

Asked about his thoughts on this new development, Burger King coach Yeng Guiao said he was not aware that Santos' transfer to San Miguel has already been approved.

"I have no knowledge about this," said Guiao. "Maybe it's management to management negotiations." - GMANews.TV

draft pick round 1

for the 1st pick of 2009 PBA draft...burger king selects..
- japeth aguilar (if he will apply) / rico / jervy ....
after 2-3 years .... BK traded blah blah.. hehehe

damn, i don't think the deal can be finalized right now coz of the finals, siguro after matapos pa lang papayagan makalaro si santos sa smb, grabe ang bk,ayaw sa all stars, haha

Back
Top Bottom