Official PC thread.

Originally Posted by mp3911

W8 has to grow on me. I have it installed on a spare laptop and have been trying to use it, but I always come back to my W7 desktop. It looks nice, but isn't functional enough for me yet. Maybe once I learn everything about it I'll use it regularly.

Its still in preview. All the functions are not enabled yet. 

Originally Posted by mp3911

W8 has to grow on me. I have it installed on a spare laptop and have been trying to use it, but I always come back to my W7 desktop. It looks nice, but isn't functional enough for me yet. Maybe once I learn everything about it I'll use it regularly.

33z4hdw.jpg

this is what i should be getting next week. custom made wrist rest and headphone stand

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I'll definitely give it a shot when the RTM becomes available.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I'll definitely give it a shot when the RTM becomes available.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

you putting this hanger on that cosmos case? 
yessir... that's the plan.

Might even consider doing this down the road (pardon the poor rendering)
laugh.gif

24qsm7s.png

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

you putting this hanger on that cosmos case? 
yessir... that's the plan.

Might even consider doing this down the road (pardon the poor rendering)
laugh.gif

24qsm7s.png

^ What's your motherboard? If it supports at least PCIe 2.1, and has a PCIe x16 expansion slot, then you're good to go.

You might need a better PSU as well just to be on the safe side (if you plan to overclock).

^ What's your motherboard? If it supports at least PCIe 2.1, and has a PCIe x16 expansion slot, then you're good to go.

You might need a better PSU as well just to be on the safe side (if you plan to overclock).

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

it feels like i always come in here asking the same questions but here i go again..

will this vid card work with my desktop? http://www.newegg.com/Pro...amp;Item=N82E16814125396
it lists this under expansion slots
Expansion Slots
2 x PCI
1 x PCI-e 16x
1 x PCI-e 1x

i'll have to  get another psu too since mine lists my peak at 400w.
waste of money your gonna RMA it 4 times before it works , and pay SHIPPING each time 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

it feels like i always come in here asking the same questions but here i go again..

will this vid card work with my desktop? http://www.newegg.com/Pro...amp;Item=N82E16814125396
it lists this under expansion slots
Expansion Slots
2 x PCI
1 x PCI-e 16x
1 x PCI-e 1x

i'll have to  get another psu too since mine lists my peak at 400w.
waste of money your gonna RMA it 4 times before it works , and pay SHIPPING each time 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^ So I guess you're more partial to NVIDIA cards then, slade?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Get the ASUS version of the 6770 if you're keen on getting this card. Performs better at a cheaper price, too. http://www.newegg.com/Pro...spx?Item=N82E16814121474
new egg for some reason when i buy things from there its always RMA hahaha , my motherboard blew out , then i bought one from new egg,  but for some reason PC didnt work so i thought it was power supply , bought that, then i  thought it was CPU bought that too  , then graphics , got that ,the new motherboard it lights up and all that but no boot sounds or post , and the new board didnt have the sound thing , so everything i bought i did the RMA , went to FRYS took my whole computer bought a new motherboard and set it up there , it was the motherboard i got from NEW egg that didnt work , and i worked at this place before that buys alot of things from NEW EGG and all i did was be on the phone doing RMA all day 
frown.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Get the ASUS version of the 6770 if you're keen on getting this card. Performs better at a cheaper price, too. http://www.newegg.com/Pro...spx?Item=N82E16814121474
new egg for some reason when i buy things from there its always RMA hahaha , my motherboard blew out , then i bought one from new egg,  but for some reason PC didnt work so i thought it was power supply , bought that, then i  thought it was CPU bought that too  , then graphics , got that ,the new motherboard it lights up and all that but no boot sounds or post , and the new board didnt have the sound thing , so everything i bought i did the RMA , went to FRYS took my whole computer bought a new motherboard and set it up there , it was the motherboard i got from NEW egg that didnt work , and i worked at this place before that buys alot of things from NEW EGG and all i did was be on the phone doing RMA all day 
frown.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

the gigabyte one has a $30 rebate that's why i was looking at that one. and not sure how many watts the one you posted needs.

so can i use cards that are pci express 3.0, 2.1, 2.0 x16?

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

the gigabyte one has a $30 rebate that's why i was looking at that one. and not sure how many watts the one you posted needs.

so can i use cards that are pci express 3.0, 2.1, 2.0 x16?

anyone tried a mechanical keyboard before? I only bought one because my $40 newegg google offer was going to expire and I didn't really need anything.

anyone tried a mechanical keyboard before? I only bought one because my $40 newegg google offer was going to expire and I didn't really need anything.

Originally Posted by sladewilson

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

frown.gif
^damb... that sucks brah...
@ dont be a menace, minimum voltage should at least be similar to the GIGABYTE one, as long as both follow the reference design. Like I said, you can use cards in those kinds of PCIe slots if your board supports them. The latest boards support PCIe 3.0 (Gen3)

Yup! Have a Tt eSPORTS Meka G1 Mechanical Keyboard (which uses Cherry Mx Black keys). Really good keyboard for the price.

If you have any questions about them... better ask CWrite78. Dude has like 234928340230489 mechanical keyboards. 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom