Official PC thread.

for support, i use/used to use pcmech forums. thats the site i first found to seek help building my first PC. last time i check, the forums are pretty slow now as in not enough activity/posting.

i just go to OCN nowadays.

My CM Storm Sentinel Z3RO-G mouse just kicked the bucket today -well not really... just unresponsive. It's been barely 6 months.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My CM Storm Sentinel Z3RO-G mouse just kicked the bucket today -well not really... just unresponsive. It's been barely 6 months.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think I'm going to upgrade my Dell XPS m1330 which I got back in 2008 with the Dell XPS15. I believe this will be good enough to run Diablo III. 
pimp.gif

I think I'm going to upgrade my Dell XPS m1330 which I got back in 2008 with the Dell XPS15. I believe this will be good enough to run Diablo III. 
pimp.gif

^ nice. Is that a Bose Companion 5 I see there?
nerd.gif

Just got my replacement mouse (a Cyborg R.A.T. 5) and EVGA GTX 680 Backplate and High-Flow Bracket from Performance-PCs.com delivered to my cargo forwarder in New York earlier last night (that's mid-morning to you guys). Hopefully it will be over here in the P.I. by the end of next week. Using my brother's mouse for gaming in the meantime. Really different and inaccurate.
sick.gif
 Got the R.A.T. for $49.95, though.
smokin.gif
(Retails for around $120 here)

Honestly, I was looking for a logical reason to cop the backplate and the bracket back then before I pulled the trigger on them... then my mouse died. Suddenly had a better reason now.
laugh.gif

Unexpected expenses.
ohwell.gif

^ nice. Is that a Bose Companion 5 I see there?
nerd.gif

Just got my replacement mouse (a Cyborg R.A.T. 5) and EVGA GTX 680 Backplate and High-Flow Bracket from Performance-PCs.com delivered to my cargo forwarder in New York earlier last night (that's mid-morning to you guys). Hopefully it will be over here in the P.I. by the end of next week. Using my brother's mouse for gaming in the meantime. Really different and inaccurate.
sick.gif
 Got the R.A.T. for $49.95, though.
smokin.gif
(Retails for around $120 here)

Honestly, I was looking for a logical reason to cop the backplate and the bracket back then before I pulled the trigger on them... then my mouse died. Suddenly had a better reason now.
laugh.gif

Unexpected expenses.
ohwell.gif

Ive noticed a faint clicking noise that my latop has been making recently.  Any idea on what it could be from?

Ive noticed a faint clicking noise that my latop has been making recently.  Any idea on what it could be from?

Performance-PCs.com has a 10% off code valid only this Saturday, April 21st. Too bad I missed out. Might be useful for you guys in the market for some stuff, though. 

Performance-PCs.com

25 minutes ago[i]http://static.ak.fbcdn.ne...1/ys/r/0VDksn8o5BR.png);[/i] display: inline-block; height: 10px; width: 10px; bottom: -2px; margin-bottom: -5px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; background-position: -428px -532px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

Who's paying attention? One day only 10% off coupon for Sat. April 21st. The only thing you have to do to make sure it is applied and we process the order is to "Like Us on FB". If you already Like Us then get one new person to "Like Us". That's it. Enjoy! If you miss it please do not email us on Sunday or Monday as we will not be able to offer this.
Code: FB10
Simple...Have an Enjoyable Weekend!

Performance-PCs.com has a 10% off code valid only this Saturday, April 21st. Too bad I missed out. Might be useful for you guys in the market for some stuff, though. 

Performance-PCs.com

25 minutes ago[i]http://static.ak.fbcdn.ne...1/ys/r/0VDksn8o5BR.png);[/i] display: inline-block; height: 10px; width: 10px; bottom: -2px; margin-bottom: -5px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; background-position: -428px -532px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

Who's paying attention? One day only 10% off coupon for Sat. April 21st. The only thing you have to do to make sure it is applied and we process the order is to "Like Us on FB". If you already Like Us then get one new person to "Like Us". That's it. Enjoy! If you miss it please do not email us on Sunday or Monday as we will not be able to offer this.
Code: FB10
Simple...Have an Enjoyable Weekend!

Can someone recommend a good gaming keyboard for less than $80?

My G11 is slowly dying ..

Can someone recommend a good gaming keyboard for less than $80?

My G11 is slowly dying ..

Anyone here still play Battlefield 3?

If so, Lets link up. I just got this game and its mindF&^*%%ly awesome .
pimp.gif

My username is joespookz.

Anyone here still play Battlefield 3?

If so, Lets link up. I just got this game and its mindF&^*%%ly awesome .
pimp.gif

My username is joespookz.

Back
Top Bottom