Official PC thread.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Any good PC forums you guys recommend?

tomshardware

Originally Posted by SneakerReaper

^ ignore that man.  Tomshardware is trash.

Overclock.net is what you want.

eh, wouldnt call toms trash,
although overclock is more in depth. oc slipped my mind
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Any good PC forums you guys recommend?

tomshardware

eh, wouldnt call toms trash,
although overclock is more in depth. oc slipped my mind
ohwell.gif

Linus tech tips has some great pc videos I pretty much learned how to build my computer and water cool from this guy

Linus tech tips has some great pc videos I pretty much learned how to build my computer and water cool from this guy

This. But I only lurk on OCN. 
laugh.gif
 TechPowerUp and Fudzilla for rumors or news.
Just reset my 680 back to default clocks. Not really worth OC'ing the card for now since it maxes out practically everything at the moment. The additional power consumption isn't justified just yet, but it's good to know my card overclocks well.
smokin.gif
 Although the card does throttle down a bit when it reaches 70C, forcing me to use a slightly more aggressive fan curve profile. But the default cooler is more than adequate for the stock clocks. 

Plus, I guess I'd have to run the dual 120mms on the side panel for more airflow inside my case. Trying to avoid using side panel fans at the moment. Oh well. Just the little things.
laugh.gif
 Loving my rig so far. All I need are better, more silent case fans. Those Gentle Typhoon AP-31s aren't going back inside the rig. 
sick.gif
 Hope I get to sell those off and get some AP-15s instead.

This. But I only lurk on OCN. 
laugh.gif
 TechPowerUp and Fudzilla for rumors or news.
Just reset my 680 back to default clocks. Not really worth OC'ing the card for now since it maxes out practically everything at the moment. The additional power consumption isn't justified just yet, but it's good to know my card overclocks well.
smokin.gif
 Although the card does throttle down a bit when it reaches 70C, forcing me to use a slightly more aggressive fan curve profile. But the default cooler is more than adequate for the stock clocks. 

Plus, I guess I'd have to run the dual 120mms on the side panel for more airflow inside my case. Trying to avoid using side panel fans at the moment. Oh well. Just the little things.
laugh.gif
 Loving my rig so far. All I need are better, more silent case fans. Those Gentle Typhoon AP-31s aren't going back inside the rig. 
sick.gif
 Hope I get to sell those off and get some AP-15s instead.

for support, i use/used to use pcmech forums. thats the site i first found to seek help building my first PC. last time i check, the forums are pretty slow now as in not enough activity/posting.

i just go to OCN nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom