Official PC thread.

nvm fixed it
smile.gif

quad core cpu - AMD if you wanna save some cash. Otherwise, intel.
AMD video card: 6000 series GPU. Maybe a 69xx or 68xx
NVid: 500 series. 560 seems nice.
RAM: at least 4 gigs. RAM is so cheap now

Or you can always build a PC. $1000 budget can build you something nice.

Lot of people say D3 isnt a demanding game at all. $500-600 PC could probably run it.

Lot of people say D3 isnt a demanding game at all. $500-600 PC could probably run it.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Ooooh, I don't think my Old Dell XPS m1330 can run it. I might just get my parents to buy something from Costco or Best Buy for my birthday present. I think I'm pretty familiar with computer specs but not graphic cards and stuff.

Ooooh, I don't think my Old Dell XPS m1330 can run it. I might just get my parents to buy something from Costco or Best Buy for my birthday present. I think I'm pretty familiar with computer specs but not graphic cards and stuff.

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

Oh its a laptop? I looked up the specs. It pretty much has the minimum. Could possibly struggle. You could probably leave the settings at low and be ok. 

Oh its a laptop? I looked up the specs. It pretty much has the minimum. Could possibly struggle. You could probably leave the settings at low and be ok. 

I'll probably buy a desktop PC, what are good graphic card to run it? I know about ram, memory, and processor. Graphic cards confuse me.

I'll probably buy a desktop PC, what are good graphic card to run it? I know about ram, memory, and processor. Graphic cards confuse me.

^ That. The GPU's in the top 3 most important piece of hardware in gaming.
Great timing to buy older-generation cards, too, because of the recent price drops.

560 Ti still handles most games fairly well, from High to Very High/Ultra settings. The 448-core version is worth a look.

Go for NVIDIA for less headaches.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

OT: NVIDIA just ceased GTX 580 production (EOL).

Great timing to buy older-generation cards, too, because of the recent price drops.

560 Ti still handles most games fairly well, from High to Very High/Ultra settings. The 448-core version is worth a look.

grin.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

By the way, been fiddling with the GTX 680. Tried a minor OC which other guys on forums recommened. +150 MHz GPU clock increase and +500 MHz Memory clock increase. All without changing the voltages. Thing handles it with ease.

Can't run 3DMark 11 with the latest NVIDIA WHQL drivers, though. Weird.
ohwell.gif

By the way, been fiddling with the GTX 680. Tried a minor OC which other guys on forums recommened. +150 MHz GPU clock increase and +500 MHz Memory clock increase. All without changing the voltages. Thing handles it with ease.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

grin.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Well I'm not gonna build my own computer, I don't think I have time or the patience for that, I might just buy a pre-made one, I just want to know which graphic card would be good enough for Diablo 3 
pimp.gif
. Thanks for the input so far!

grin.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Well I'm not gonna build my own computer, I don't think I have time or the patience for that, I might just buy a pre-made one, I just want to know which graphic card would be good enough for Diablo 3 
pimp.gif
. Thanks for the input so far!

ohwell.gif
3DMark 11 works fine. You just have to remain on the benchmark window in order for the test to start. 
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

309982_10150685264418736_593738735_9479876_1581666261_n.jpg

ohwell.gif
3DMark 11 works fine. You just have to remain on the benchmark window in order for the test to start. 
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

309982_10150685264418736_593738735_9479876_1581666261_n.jpg

I figured I could ask here instead of making a new thread...

My internet from my wireless router has been going off, requiring me to reset the router each time...Is this due to it being old?

I figured I could ask here instead of making a new thread...

My internet from my wireless router has been going off, requiring me to reset the router each time...Is this due to it being old?

Back
Top Bottom