Official PC thread.

^I'd take that H80 if you do decide to jump to water cooling.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2o4

laugh.gif
You'd better hop on a plane to Manila if you want the H80. Or at least pay for me to FedEx it to you guys... which would cost as much as a brand new unit over there already. 
laugh.gif

Damb... cheaper than I'd sell it for over here, too.
laugh.gif
 Amazon product ASIN B0051U7HMI

Originally Posted by 2o4

laugh.gif
You'd better hop on a plane to Manila if you want the H80. Or at least pay for me to FedEx it to you guys... which would cost as much as a brand new unit over there already. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by 2o4

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'd gladly pay the shipping cost.
laugh.gif

A few hundred dollar flight isn't worth for the H80.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2o4

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'd gladly pay the shipping cost.
laugh.gif

A few hundred dollar flight isn't worth for the H80.
roll.gif

^ for a few hundred dollars you could build a custom LCS yourself!
laugh.gif

For what it is, though... it is a tad expensive. But it works well.

laugh.gif

This has nothing to do with hardware.
but I'm currently learning my way around UNIX and shell scripting. Really interesting stuff. I want to build a dedicated UNIX machine now
laugh.gif

I have a feeling whenever I start making actual money my home is going to be decked out.
I'll have my Gaming rig, HTPC rig, Media Server, Apple laptop, and a UNIX rig

That'll be nice

This has nothing to do with hardware.
but I'm currently learning my way around UNIX and shell scripting. Really interesting stuff. I want to build a dedicated UNIX machine now
laugh.gif

I have a feeling whenever I start making actual money my home is going to be decked out.
I'll have my Gaming rig, HTPC rig, Media Server, Apple laptop, and a UNIX rig

That'll be nice

laugh.gif

Why not just get a Zalman or Swiftech system

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sladewilson

laugh.gif

Neither are available here, although I've seen some Swiftech pumps available here and there. Anyway, holding off a custom LCS until I get a second GTX 680 for SLI in a couple of years' time (if deemed necessary). 
Trying to sell of my Gigabyte P67A-UD3P-B3 motherboard and going to replace it with a Gigabyte Z68 motherboard right after, since my current motherboard doesn't support NVIDIA SLI natively -only AMD/ATi Crossfire. Trying to erase some of my mistakes in my original build. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by sladewilson

laugh.gif

Neither are available here, although I've seen some Swiftech pumps available here and there. Anyway, holding off a custom LCS until I get a second GTX 680 for SLI in a couple of years' time (if deemed necessary). 
Trying to sell of my Gigabyte P67A-UD3P-B3 motherboard and going to replace it with a Gigabyte Z68 motherboard right after, since my current motherboard doesn't support NVIDIA SLI natively -only AMD/ATi Crossfire. Trying to erase some of my mistakes in my original build. 
embarassed.gif

^ I think so.GTX 670 and GTX 660Ti announced:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 and GeForce GTX 660Ti Final Specifications Leaked, Reference PCB of GTX 670 Unveiled 
GTX-670-Non-Ti.jpg

Posted 4 hours ago by Hassan Mujtaba  NVIDIA would be launching two new GK104 SKU’s in May which would be known as the GeForce GTX 670 and GTX 660 Ti, Final specifications of both graphic cards have been leaked along with the first reference PCB design of GTX 670.We posted specifications of both cards earlier today which are spot on with the newly acquired information. The GTX 670 would be a toned down GK104 with one of its SMX unit disabled packing 1344 Cuda Cores, 112 TMUs, 32ROPs and a 2GB 256bit memory. The core clock would be maintained at 950MHz and 1002MHz Boost Clock, Memory would be maintained at 6GHz Effective at 192GB/s bandwidth. Now one thing we also mentioned that the PCB length would be reduced, its correct. As you can see the following pic, Power phases have been re aligned and the dual 6 Pin connectors are also moved to the front while ditching the stacked design.There’s only one SLI connector meaning a total of two cards can be coupled together and display outputs include dual DVI and a single HDMI, Specifically this card matches the design of the GeForce GTX 560Ti. Price would be set at $399.The other card which got leaked is that GTX 660Ti, Another GK104 product with lots of stuff scraped out such as a complete Graphics processor cluster totaling at 6 SMX’s, 1152 Cores, 96 TMU’s, 24 ROPs and a 1536MB 192-bit wide memory interface. Core clock runs at 1006MHz and boost clock is maintained at 1056MHz while memory runs at 6GHz effective.A 150W TDP suggests that the card would require a single 6 pin connector and additional power from PCI-e slot, The PCB on this card would be even shorter and match around the GTS 450/430. Price would be set at $249. Hopefully we would see the announcement of these cards today while NDA officially lifts on 7th May 2012.

^ I think so.GTX 670 and GTX 660Ti announced:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 and GeForce GTX 660Ti Final Specifications Leaked, Reference PCB of GTX 670 Unveiled 
GTX-670-Non-Ti.jpg

Posted 4 hours ago by Hassan Mujtaba  NVIDIA would be launching two new GK104 SKU’s in May which would be known as the GeForce GTX 670 and GTX 660 Ti, Final specifications of both graphic cards have been leaked along with the first reference PCB design of GTX 670.We posted specifications of both cards earlier today which are spot on with the newly acquired information. The GTX 670 would be a toned down GK104 with one of its SMX unit disabled packing 1344 Cuda Cores, 112 TMUs, 32ROPs and a 2GB 256bit memory. The core clock would be maintained at 950MHz and 1002MHz Boost Clock, Memory would be maintained at 6GHz Effective at 192GB/s bandwidth. Now one thing we also mentioned that the PCB length would be reduced, its correct. As you can see the following pic, Power phases have been re aligned and the dual 6 Pin connectors are also moved to the front while ditching the stacked design.There’s only one SLI connector meaning a total of two cards can be coupled together and display outputs include dual DVI and a single HDMI, Specifically this card matches the design of the GeForce GTX 560Ti. Price would be set at $399.The other card which got leaked is that GTX 660Ti, Another GK104 product with lots of stuff scraped out such as a complete Graphics processor cluster totaling at 6 SMX’s, 1152 Cores, 96 TMU’s, 24 ROPs and a 1536MB 192-bit wide memory interface. Core clock runs at 1006MHz and boost clock is maintained at 1056MHz while memory runs at 6GHz effective.A 150W TDP suggests that the card would require a single 6 pin connector and additional power from PCI-e slot, The PCB on this card would be even shorter and match around the GTS 450/430. Price would be set at $249. Hopefully we would see the announcement of these cards today while NDA officially lifts on 7th May 2012.

GTX 690 JUST ANNOUNCED!
eek.gif

damb it looks so sweet. Aluminum chassis, polycarbonate windows... LED lights. 
laugh.gif

article-header.png

Spoiler [+]
GeForce-GTX-690-image07.jpg

In other news... got my package from Performance-PCs yesterday.
Installed the GTX 680 backplate and high flow bracket. Makes my 680 not just perform like a 680 SC+, but also look like it. 
laugh.gif

6977123162_8bc18b7cf9_c.jpg

and got my new replacement mouse for the CM Storm Sentinel Advance:  The Saitek Cyborg RAT 5. Not bad. 
smokin.gif

6977123190_a68218d80c_c.jpg

In other news... got my package from Performance-PCs yesterday.
Installed the GTX 680 backplate and high flow bracket. Makes my 680 not just perform like a 680 SC+, but also look like it. 
laugh.gif

6977123162_8bc18b7cf9_c.jpg

and got my new replacement mouse for the CM Storm Sentinel Advance:  The Saitek Cyborg RAT 5. Not bad. 
smokin.gif

6977123190_a68218d80c_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom