Edit: Jaws just dropped at the price
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Got a problem with my monitor.

This like just happened right now.

The monitor will go out after like 2 seconds, but the monitor is still on. It just doesn't display anything. I turn it off, turn it back on, the screen comes on, then goes away in a couple seconds.

Time for a new monitor?

The monitor will go out after like 2 seconds, but the monitor is still on. It just doesn't display anything. I turn it off, turn it back on, the screen comes on, then goes away in a couple seconds.

Time for a new monitor?

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Time for a new monitor?
type of monitor 
LCD

crt

Dinosaur ?

connection

hdmi 

vga

Time for a new monitor?
type of monitor 
LCD

crt

Dinosaur ?

connection

hdmi 

vga

^ Yup, $999.
sick.gif

It's basically priced as 2 GTX 680s in SLI... with a lower TDP. 300W vs. about 400W in SLI.

But definitely a really good-looking card.

Just got back from watching The Avengers in IMAX. Now trying to look for ways to make NVIDIA 3D Surround work on my Dell 60Hz monitor.
laugh.gif

^ Yup, $999.
sick.gif

It's basically priced as 2 GTX 680s in SLI... with a lower TDP. 300W vs. about 400W in SLI.

But definitely a really good-looking card.

Just got back from watching The Avengers in IMAX. Now trying to look for ways to make NVIDIA 3D Surround work on my Dell 60Hz monitor.
laugh.gif

Time for a new monitor?
if the monitor is on, but doesnt display anything, i dont think your monitor has a problem, i think your vga does. check the connection.

Time for a new monitor?
if the monitor is on, but doesnt display anything, i dont think your monitor has a problem, i think your vga does. check the connection.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

Time for a new monitor?
^ Yup. Seems like your monitor isn't receiving any video signals from your GPU, i.e., it goes to "Standby mode". Try reseating your GPU and check the connections, like the guy above me said.  

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

Time for a new monitor?
^ Yup. Seems like your monitor isn't receiving any video signals from your GPU, i.e., it goes to "Standby mode". Try reseating your GPU and check the connections, like the guy above me said.  

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

GTX 690 JUST ANNOUNCED!
eek.gif

damb it looks so sweet. Aluminum chassis, polycarbonate windows... LED lights. 
laugh.gif

article-header.png

Easier to have azzzzzzz secx with girls than to pick this up 

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

GTX 690 JUST ANNOUNCED!
eek.gif

damb it looks so sweet. Aluminum chassis, polycarbonate windows... LED lights. 
laugh.gif

article-header.png

Easier to have azzzzzzz secx with girls than to pick this up 

rofl fml
just bought a p8z77 board along with a i5-3570k and a arctic freezer 13 pro cpu cooler, that cooler is soo huge that i might have to return it because its taking up 2 ram slots that i need.

rofl fml
just bought a p8z77 board along with a i5-3570k and a arctic freezer 13 pro cpu cooler, that cooler is soo huge that i might have to return it because its taking up 2 ram slots that i need.

Originally Posted by 2o4

rofl fml
Uh, can't you just rotate the CPU cooler to miss the slots?
nerd.gif

Or just return the RAM and get low-profile ones?

Originally Posted by 2o4

rofl fml
Uh, can't you just rotate the CPU cooler to miss the slots?
nerd.gif

Or just return the RAM and get low-profile ones?

SMH if true.
indifferent.gif

April 26th, 2012, 22:41 GMT · By Constantin Murariu
HDD Crisis Was Fake: Seagate and Western Digital Post Big Profits
SHARE:

Adjust text size:

Hard drive manufacturers Seagate Technology and Western Digital have reported great financial results after such a prolonged hard disk drive “crisis.

Back
Top Bottom