Official PC thread.

Just pre-ordered Battlefield 4 earlier (10% off pre-orders on Origin until 27 August over here). Got my rig back together with the new motherboard and CPU over the weekend as well. :smokin

Last edited:
I'm probably gonna order that Asus 24 from Amazon tomorrow.

Not gonna get Samsung anymore, The first one one I had barely lasted 1.5 years.

ASUS monitors have great specs on paper. Hopefully you get a good panel. Would be better if you could inspect the monitor in person first before taking it home.

Personally, I use a Dell 23 inch monitor (U2312HM) and I'm pretty happy with the build quality. Well-made for sure. A bit better than the ASUS equivalent, IMO (the PA238Q - but that monitor definitely has more features!).

thinking about pulling the trigger on these

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...na-_-na&Item=26-816-008&Tpk=26-816-008&cm_sp=

what y'all think? having the dongle should make it that there's no interference between all my other wireless stuff right? and if anyone can recommend me a better one they own/like under $100 please do so. I had a ghetto set up where I had the headset from that came with the 360 and a 3.5 adapter connected to my mike for a while until i kept tripping on the wire :lol

Get a set of Turtle Beaches!

I've had mine for a little more than two years and it's still going strong.

New to thread, but anyone on FFXIV a new realm?? Just copped..been 'playing' the pre-access, not bad at all 

I'd say yeah.
I'm thinking about a 570 to a 770 myself. Probably holding off until I'm able to do a complete rebuild though

It was all good till I visited the site and saw prices.

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.

:lol just saw that. My friend said it won't officially release until 2015 or something like that, so maybe the prices will go down by then

Pulled the trigger on the 760...i looked at that ^ card previously, but its slightly too big for my case

Got my Asus monitor in.

Maybe cause I've been on a 13" MBA screen for two months, but god this thing is gorgeous.

I goy the CoolerMaster Storm Scout. Only 10.5'' clearance for vid cards, so I have to lean towards the smaller ones (pause).

Back
Top Bottom