Official PC thread.

I preordered it on xbox, but the xbox version gives you the win10 version as well.
I've mainly been playing the pc version.

You get both for one price ?? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Yes. M$ games are starting to support "play anywhere" with windows 10.

starting with their game Recore, now with FH3, and next will be Gears of War 4.

my xps13 finally came in after a week, funny thing is it came with a free tv and the tv came 1 day after i placed the order.

really liking it so far, the one reason I was considering the lenovo x1 carbon was due to the keyboard, but im liking typing on the xps so far and the screen is sexy af. not too mention it's really nice overall.

my xps13 finally came in after a week, funny thing is it came with a free tv and the tv came 1 day after i placed the order.

really liking it so far, the one reason I was considering the lenovo x1 carbon was due to the keyboard, but im liking typing on the xps so far and the screen is sexy af. not too mention it's really nice overall.

Nice! Good choice. I have the 15, and though I hate huge laptops, I enjoy it. Hoping to flip it to a 13 one day with that amazing screen.

Yes. M$ games are starting to support "play anywhere" with windows 10.

starting with their game Recore, now with FH3, and next will be Gears of War 4.

Man just what I needed to hear to move from the ps4 to the new Xbox one S. Going to make the switch when I get back from vacation.

Worth the money? I've been really considering the XPS 13 for sometime now.

I've heard great things about the screen for photo editing...but I've also read issues on Reddit that folks have had with it...I'm torn.

Finally got everything together.

Man this is so buttery smooth. Running Fallout 4 on Ultra with an ENB with great results.

I am itching to buy the new alienware laptops with pascal
But I just upgraded my desktop

True desktop class graphic performance on a lappy :evil:

Worth the money? I've been really considering the XPS 13 for sometime now.

I've heard great things about the screen for photo editing...but I've also read issues on Reddit that folks have had with it...I'm torn.
It's only been a day and half but I'm having no buyers remorse, it definitely has a premium look and feel to it.

Alright guys so I just bought some bookshelf speakers and a subwoofer separately The thing is I want to connect them to my pc but I don't know how. Are there any special cables that I need? Do I also need an amp (don't wanna spend any more money)? Here are the pics of the outlets. Any help is appreciated.

Alright guys so I just bought some bookshelf speakers and a subwoofer separately The thing is I want to connect them to my pc but I don't know how. Are there any special cables that I need? Do I also need an amp (don't wanna spend any more money)? Here are the pics of the outlets. Any help is appreciated.

your speakers got the 3.5mm jack right? then get a usb dac, theyre cheap and effective. check out Fiio brand

Back
Top Bottom