Official PC thread.

Did anyone else get this email?

I missed out when it went free before. Glad I can scoop it up now.

Last edited:
been taking these IT classes thru work and a PC was included. went in early to put it together but I think dude wanted to just get out of there, gave no dambs about my cable management. 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

after about a hour of messing around with it this morning.

not sure what to do with it to be honest, I now have 3 PCs. Here are the specs:

i5 4460

Asus Z97-E/USB3.1 ATX mb

16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

500GB Samsung SSD

1TB WD HDD

EVGA GTX 750Ti SC (not installed)

750w Rosewell PSU 80+ Bronze

Corasair SPEC-02 Case

Windows 10 Pro

24" ASUS Monitor

Last edited:
Have yet to try it, but AMD.:smokin

Some people I know and I have been working on this project after stumbling upon it.
In a nutshell Freesync can be enabled over HDMI and some DVI on non freesync monitors ( YMMV)
Requirements: GPU that support freesync
Latest crimson driver 16.10.1, we also know the previous driver works.
Latest CRU p2 beta, and able to follow the instructions
Directions and discussion can be found at guru3d in this thread.
http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=410187
For me on my LG29um58 I have both freesync and VSR working.
Just thought I would share...if enough interest I will post the directions and all here.
http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=410187

Just traded my PS4 for an Xbox one S. But I got the gears of war bundle that doesn't come out until 11/01 smh. It was the cheapest way.

Anyone know how where they sell one S controllers for cheaper than retail? I want to cop forza for the PC

Just traded my PS4 for an Xbox one S. But I got the gears of war bundle that doesn't come out until 11/01 smh. It was the cheapest way.

Anyone know how where they sell one S controllers for cheaper than retail? I want to cop forza for the PC
Newegg had a deal a few weeks back, so I'd keep an eye on slickdeals.net. Amazon warehouse deals has a used one for $44+. Amazon warehouse deals are usually always in great condition.

Back
Top Bottom