Official PC thread.

i had an nc10 (netbook), had problems with the screen about 6 months in. it was a known issue tho, i could only get the screen on at a certain angle.

i had an nc10 (netbook), had problems with the screen about 6 months in. it was a known issue tho, i could only get the screen on at a certain angle.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

ehh dont think the rest of the fam will be comfortable using linux or any other OS besides windows but its a good idea to use as a extra computer

It slow as f, and for some reason the old s from the previous win os is still there and taking up a lot of space. 

well you might want to just back up all the important files on the machine, format the drive & reinstall the os. It might run a bit faster & go into msconfig & prevent useless programs from starting up

prob a dumb question but can I do that even tho I DLed (legit) win 7?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

ehh dont think the rest of the fam will be comfortable using linux or any other OS besides windows but its a good idea to use as a extra computer

It slow as f, and for some reason the old s from the previous win os is still there and taking up a lot of space. 

well you might want to just back up all the important files on the machine, format the drive & reinstall the os. It might run a bit faster & go into msconfig & prevent useless programs from starting up

prob a dumb question but can I do that even tho I DLed (legit) win 7?

yup, all that matters is that you have a legit registration code.

you can even borrow a disc from anybody and use that to install if you don't want to burn an ISO of OS.

you can even borrow a disc from anybody and use that to install if you don't want to burn an ISO of OS.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

yeah or if you dont have any to borrow from or any blank dvds you can also use a 4GB+ flash drive

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

yeah or if you dont have any to borrow from or any blank dvds you can also use a 4GB+ flash drive

i5 2500k
Nvidia GTX 560Ti

MSI Twin Frozr II Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 Motherboard

Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 RAM

Corsair TX 750W PSU

1 TB HDD 7200

Arctic Cooling Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2 CPU Cooler

NZXT Tempest Evo Mid-Tower Case with 6 fans

5xs82.jpg

2yya537.jpg

bfqb89.jpg

2n243kg.jpg

rhrjeq.jpg

i5 2500k
Nvidia GTX 560Ti

MSI Twin Frozr II Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 Motherboard

Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 RAM

Corsair TX 750W PSU

1 TB HDD 7200

Arctic Cooling Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2 CPU Cooler

NZXT Tempest Evo Mid-Tower Case with 6 fans

5xs82.jpg

2yya537.jpg

bfqb89.jpg

2n243kg.jpg

rhrjeq.jpg

Originally Posted by seniosoul

^^^ how she run?
not really a fan of intel

I made it back in april, I felt a huge sense of speed since i was upgrading from a 7 year old pentium 4 with 512mb of ram and a radeon 9600. haven't tried overclocking since i built it but i got good scores on prime95.
Running Battlefield 3 on DX11 will be no sweat 
smile.gif

^^^ how she run?

I made it back in april, I felt a huge sense of speed since i was upgrading from a 7 year old pentium 4 with 512mb of ram and a radeon 9600. haven't tried overclocking since i built it but i got good scores on prime95.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

^^^ how she run?

smile.gif
how much did you pay?

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

^^^ how she run?

smile.gif
how much did you pay?

Back
Top Bottom