Official PC thread.

I've been checking out some Razers, that's a possibility.

Anyone have the Logitech G110?

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

Anyone here still play Battlefield 3?

If so, Lets link up. I just got this game and its mindF&^*%%ly awesome .
pimp.gif

My username is joespookz.
Yup. Still do. A couple of guys on here still play on the regular. Peep the sig. That's my Battlelog name as well.
Check out the NT BF3 Thread for more guys / info.
smile.gif
Link: http://niketalk.com/topic/313929/Battlefield-3-Official-Thread--Advised---Mission-Launch?page=1

And to that dude checking out the System Requirements for Diablo 3, here you go:

[table][tr][th=""]System requirements[/th][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][th=""][/th][th=""]Minimum[/th][th=""]Recommended[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Windows[sup][40][/sup][/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Operating system[/th][td]Windows XP/Vista/7[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]CPU[/th][td]Intel Pentium D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+[/td][td]Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Memory[/th][td]1 GB (1.5 GB for Vista and 7)[/td][td]2 GB[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Hard drive space[/th][td]12 GB of free space[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Graphics hardware[/th][td]NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT 256 MB or ATi Radeon X1950 Pro 256 MB[/td][td]NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 512 MB or ATi Radeon HD 4870 512 MB[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Sound hardware[/th][td]100% DirectX 9.0c compliant card[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Network[/th][td]Internet connection required for activation, single player, and multiplayer[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Mac OS X[sup][41][/sup][/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Operating system[/th][td]Mac OS X 10.6.8/10.7.x or newer[/td][td]Mac OS X 10.7.x or newer[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]CPU[/th][td]Intel Core 2 Duo[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Memory[/th][td]2 GB[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Hard drive space[/th][td]12 GB of free space[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Graphics hardware[/th][td]NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT or ATI Radeon HD 2600 or better[/td][td]NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M or ATI Radeon HD 4670 or better[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Network[/th][td]Internet connection required for activation, single player, and multiplayer[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Apparently you don't need much to play this game, but I'm still passing on this. Not really a fan of RPG games, but I swear my brother loves Skyrim. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

Anyone here still play Battlefield 3?

If so, Lets link up. I just got this game and its mindF&^*%%ly awesome .
pimp.gif

My username is joespookz.
Yup. Still do. A couple of guys on here still play on the regular. Peep the sig. That's my Battlelog name as well.
Check out the NT BF3 Thread for more guys / info.
smile.gif
Link: http://niketalk.com/topic/313929/Battlefield-3-Official-Thread--Advised---Mission-Launch?page=1

And to that dude checking out the System Requirements for Diablo 3, here you go:

[table][tr][th=""]System requirements[/th][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][th=""][/th][th=""]Minimum[/th][th=""]Recommended[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Windows[sup][40][/sup][/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Operating system[/th][td]Windows XP/Vista/7[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]CPU[/th][td]Intel Pentium D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+[/td][td]Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Memory[/th][td]1 GB (1.5 GB for Vista and 7)[/td][td]2 GB[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Hard drive space[/th][td]12 GB of free space[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Graphics hardware[/th][td]NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT 256 MB or ATi Radeon X1950 Pro 256 MB[/td][td]NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 512 MB or ATi Radeon HD 4870 512 MB[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Sound hardware[/th][td]100% DirectX 9.0c compliant card[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Network[/th][td]Internet connection required for activation, single player, and multiplayer[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Mac OS X[sup][41][/sup][/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Operating system[/th][td]Mac OS X 10.6.8/10.7.x or newer[/td][td]Mac OS X 10.7.x or newer[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]CPU[/th][td]Intel Core 2 Duo[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Memory[/th][td]2 GB[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Hard drive space[/th][td]12 GB of free space[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Graphics hardware[/th][td]NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT or ATI Radeon HD 2600 or better[/td][td]NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M or ATI Radeon HD 4670 or better[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Network[/th][td]Internet connection required for activation, single player, and multiplayer[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Apparently you don't need much to play this game, but I'm still passing on this. Not really a fan of RPG games, but I swear my brother loves Skyrim. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Please go mechanical. It'll last much longer for just a $15 more.
this is the basic one... someone's selling it for $75 on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004Z6E0KQ/?tag=niketalk0e-20 

The Meka G1 (the one I use) can be had for $95, apparently. Built like a tank, has audio and usb passthroughs, and has Cherry Mx Black keys, which are less noisier than Mx Blues the Black Widows have -albeit a little stiffer. 

Or if you don't need the numpad, go Tenkeyless:

CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid (Cherry Mx Reds - best of both worlds) 
pimp.gif
 for only $75 
eek.gif

Amazon product ASIN B0068INSUM 

EDIT: North America apparently only has Mx Blues - same as the Razer. but still cheaper by a hair.

Damn, you guys really have these for cheap. 
laugh.gif

this is the basic one... someone's selling it for $75 on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004Z6E0KQ/?tag=niketalk0e-20 

The Meka G1 (the one I use) can be had for $95, apparently. Built like a tank, has audio and usb passthroughs, and has Cherry Mx Black keys, which are less noisier than Mx Blues the Black Widows have -albeit a little stiffer. 

pimp.gif
 for only $75 
eek.gif

EDIT: North America apparently only has Mx Blues - same as the Razer. but still cheaper by a hair.

laugh.gif

just got home from catching a college summer league basketball game. just finished some rewiring a few minutes ago. really tempting to get some case lighting, but my rig doesn't have an acrylic side panel, so it's pointless to do so.
laugh.gif

6952852956_28282377b9_z.jpg

just got home from catching a college summer league basketball game. just finished some rewiring a few minutes ago. really tempting to get some case lighting, but my rig doesn't have an acrylic side panel, so it's pointless to do so.
laugh.gif

6952852956_28282377b9_z.jpg

If you're looking to play games alot on your computer I suggest you invest (150-250 should get you a much better one) in a much more powerful video card, the video card is the most important piece of hardware for any gamer. Check slick deals from time to time, they have 480s and 560s for roughly 200. If you buy a lower end one now you'll just have to update sooner. But if its just 1 game you're concerned about then do you.

And I'm using the G110 atm but I only really got it cause I can customize the backlight to purple. Overall is a nice keyboard with audio ports on it and a usb 2.0 port, 12 macro keys and 3 profile settings.
I do plan on investing in a mechanical keyboard in the near future, leaning towards the Razer Black Widow Ultimate... unless anyone else knows a mech keyboard with backlighting.

If you're looking to play games alot on your computer I suggest you invest (150-250 should get you a much better one) in a much more powerful video card, the video card is the most important piece of hardware for any gamer. Check slick deals from time to time, they have 480s and 560s for roughly 200. If you buy a lower end one now you'll just have to update sooner. But if its just 1 game you're concerned about then do you.

And I'm using the G110 atm but I only really got it cause I can customize the backlight to purple. Overall is a nice keyboard with audio ports on it and a usb 2.0 port, 12 macro keys and 3 profile settings.
I do plan on investing in a mechanical keyboard in the near future, leaning towards the Razer Black Widow Ultimate... unless anyone else knows a mech keyboard with backlighting.

I swear ive had my GTX8800 for damn near close to 6 years now and its still running like a champ. Everything from my old builds has changed but the one thing that hasn't has been this video card.  It still handles everything I throw at her with ease.  If youre a gamer, DO NOT skimp on a video card.  Spend the extra money.  Its all worth it.

I swear ive had my GTX8800 for damn near close to 6 years now and its still running like a champ. Everything from my old builds has changed but the one thing that hasn't has been this video card.  It still handles everything I throw at her with ease.  If youre a gamer, DO NOT skimp on a video card.  Spend the extra money.  Its all worth it.

Originally Posted by Jeuce

How does it do nowadays with things like Battlefield?
ii FLaSh ii wrote:
Any deals on video cards that would be good to play D3? Looking to spend $75-$100 at most if needed

Get the 7770 for about 20$ more. Its best or get a 7750 for the 100$

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...39&IsNodeId=1&name=Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition

ii FLaSh ii wrote:
Any deals on video cards that would be good to play D3? Looking to spend $75-$100 at most if needed

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...39&IsNodeId=1&name=Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition

Originally Posted by KkennethJ

You might be interested in the Corsair Vengeance K90. Uses Cherry Mx Red switches which I really love. 
pimp.gif

http://www.corsair.com/vengeance-ga...rformance-mmo-mechanical-gaming-keyboard.html

Purplish-blue backlighting.Has macro keys, though. Really nice keyboard. The K60's fine as well, but not a fan of that left-handed palm rest. Feels like cheap plastic. But the keyboard itself is solidly-built.

Really popular over here. Pretty much sold out everywhere.

Where's CWrite78? 
nerd.gif

Yeah. Don't skimp on a GPU. But don't go all-out, either. Consoles hold back game development, anyway. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KkennethJ

You might be interested in the Corsair Vengeance K90. Uses Cherry Mx Red switches which I really love. 
pimp.gif

http://www.corsair.com/vengeance-ga...rformance-mmo-mechanical-gaming-keyboard.html

Purplish-blue backlighting.Has macro keys, though. Really nice keyboard. The K60's fine as well, but not a fan of that left-handed palm rest. Feels like cheap plastic. But the keyboard itself is solidly-built.

Really popular over here. Pretty much sold out everywhere.

Where's CWrite78? 
nerd.gif

Yeah. Don't skimp on a GPU. But don't go all-out, either. Consoles hold back game development, anyway. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

ii FLaSh ii wrote:

^ good find. those things run for a lot more over here. you just need to spend a little bit more. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

ii FLaSh ii wrote:

^ good find. those things run for a lot more over here. you just need to spend a little bit more. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

pimp.gif
 for only $75 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
What do you mean by mechanical?

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

pimp.gif
 for only $75 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
What do you mean by mechanical?

Back
Top Bottom