Official PC thread.

does anyone know how to set up a pc to run like those in a business, or library or school? Want to basically get rid of all the bloatware and only have the bare minimum accessible.

does anyone know how to set up a pc to run like those in a business, or library or school? Want to basically get rid of all the bloatware and only have the bare minimum accessible.

Are you doing this to prevent others from changing things? If so, just reinstall the OS and make a guest account. The person using it won’t be able to modify anything without the administrators permission

Parts/prices?

Not sure on the prices but here's what he has so far. I'm just helping him put it together he finds the deals.

AMD ryzen 7 1800x
Asus Crosshair VI Hero motherboard
Masterliquid ML240L RGB
Be quiet dark base 700
Still undecided on the ram and GPU but he's thinking 32gb ram and 1070.
2 LG 27ud69p monitors

Not sure on the prices but here's what he has so far. I'm just helping him put it together he finds the deals.

AMD ryzen 7 1800x
Asus Crosshair VI Hero motherboard
Masterliquid ML240L RGB
Be quiet dark base 700
Still undecided on the ram and GPU but he's thinking 32gb ram and 1070.
2 LG 27ud69p monitors

Goddamn midas whale go 1080ti :lol:

anyone know how i can get the comptia A+ and Network + certification on the low. about get this amazon job just need these two actually start the job.

I mean it it’s significantly cheaper to go amd . I’m monitor shopping right now and the difference in price for gsync vs free sync is ridiculous.

I mean it it’s significantly cheaper to go amd . I’m monitor shopping right now and the difference in price for gsync vs free sync is ridiculous.

Vega washed tho. And I was holding out for a yr over that **** :lol:

BvoD5

BvoD5

Dope case! I really want that, to transfer my stuff out of the EVGA I have. I like the EVGA, but just time for something new.

Anyone here play PUBG on PC? Thinking of copping it. Where would be the cheapest to cop a steam key online?

it's $30 my g

Does anyone know how to fix the issue where Microsoft windows/excel windows will drag slowly? There's a slight lag when I go from one monitor to the next. I already have disable hardware graphics acceleration checked.

Edit: So I found that when I have a excel or word document open and then close the razer synapse program from the task bar the windows will move just fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom