***OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES 2011 SEASON THREAD***

Originally Posted by durantula

Living in miami and watching ronnie brown play since his rookie year, hes not all that, nice to have but id still rather have mccoy starting. Whatslosinlike take off that sig, your a disgrace to us real eagles fans.
indifferent.gif

i been an eagles fan since duce staley was starting and torching fools. been supporting them ever since. if you dont like it, log into my account and take it off for me.
grin.gif

The best part about these moves is that we're signing them all for CHEAP. Brown actually took less money to come here. As for the people trying to say that it's not a good signing, are you kidding me? As a backup for $1M, it's a steal.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

The best part about these moves is that we're signing them all for CHEAP. Brown actually took less money to come here. As for the people trying to say that it's not a good signing, are you kidding me? As a backup for $1M, it's a steal.

yup.. only person we signed for more than 1 year really is nnambi.. we can opt out of both the jenkins and babin after this year..

only person we 'over-payed' was VY and i'm not even sure you can say that (everyone else we underpaid)

i think the harris deal can be sneaky good for us, considering how young he still is

McCoy just pulled up lame, grabbing his hamstring during practice, and was taken off the field.

ruh roh.

that Brown signing might just be the most important if the injury is serious enough.
edit:

DoubleJ's posted this in FA thread:

BobGlauber Bob Glauber 

Eagles DT Mike Patterson taken off on a backboard and leaving the practice field via ambulance. Eagles shaken by the scene. Update to come.

frown.gif
  Hope he's okay, thoughts and prayers out to him.  Says he collapsed, unknown if it was due to heat.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Living in miami and watching ronnie brown play since his rookie year, hes not all that, nice to have but id still rather have mccoy starting. Whatslosinlike take off that sig, your a disgrace to us real eagles fans.
indifferent.gif

i been an eagles fan since duce staley was starting and torching fools. been supporting them ever since. if you dont like it, log into my account and take it off for me.
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
  Just like you were a heat fan since July 8,2010, I mean since Hardaway was strokin it with 'fools' in his face.
grin.gif

JRRickert JR Rickert
by caplannfl
Mike Patterson is alert, doing well, and not in any pain. Thank you to everyone for your prayers and concerns.

Originally Posted by k3stacks

I see Marlin Jackson out there. Is he going to be healthy tho is the question

i highly doubt he makes the team (i think we go allen, jarrett, coleman and page).. same for parker (although parker might last while graham is on PUP list.. although if we can get a draft pick, he's gone)..

actually now that i think about it, it'll come down to parker or tapp

babin, cole and Te'o-Nesheim are virtual locks.. graham won't start out season healthy (so someone gets cut once he comes back).. so we have two spots open for now, but i doubt we keep those 2 at their current contracts

Originally Posted by RetroSan

is Harris any good? at this point anyone is better than Winston
30t6p3b.gif

He's good but injury prone, need to cut the dead weight(Winston, Parker, Hanson) so we can resign desean and give vick a new deal 

Glad to hear Patterson is doing ok. Funny how VY mentions "dream team" and the whole country rides it to death. I don't blame 'em though. You guys comfortable if Casey is going to start at MLB to open the season? Looks like he's a poised young kid but I'll reserve my judgement until after the preseason. I want to see him shed some blocks in a real game first. Word is he put on a some good weight too...

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
  Just like you were a heat fan since July 8,2010, I mean since Hardaway was strokin it with 'fools' in his face.
grin.gif

roll.gif

I'm lying about being a DUCE STALEY FAN FAM? DUCE STALEY.
laugh.gif
Let's not ruin the thread shall we? If you got a problem with me, take it to pm. Otherwise, hop off.
wink.gif

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif

I'm lying about being a DUCE STALEY FAN FAM? DUCE STALEY.
laugh.gif
Let's not ruin the thread shall we? If you got a problem with me, take it to pm. Otherwise, hop off.
wink.gif

You might have liked them, but now all of a sudden their your number 1 team, you are one of the biggest bandwagoners on NT. 

Anyways, anyone else see that Mike Patterson has a brain condition, hope everything works out for him and he can get back on the field asap.

30t6p3b.gif
Both remarks were out of line. Not gone lie though, I did chuckle at Rapistberger to Religiousberger. Still, there was no need to slam Vick. The hate is strong within the writer of that article.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

30t6p3b.gif
Both remarks were out of line. Not gone lie though, I did chuckle at Rapistberger to Religiousberger. Still, there was no need to slam Vick. The hate is strong within the writer of that article.

this, it was all salt from the writer perspective 

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

Glad to hear Patterson is doing ok. Funny how VY mentions "dream team" and the whole country rides it to death. I don't blame 'em though. You guys comfortable if Casey is going to start at MLB to open the season? Looks like he's a poised young kid but I'll reserve my judgement until after the preseason. I want to see him shed some blocks in a real game first. Word is he put on a some good weight too...
I think Casey will  be okay, but no one is talking about Jamar Chaney i think he's gonna be a beast

Originally Posted by Shox23

I think Casey will  be okay, but no one is talking about Jamar Chaney i think he's gonna be a beast
i agree.. him and dixon stepped up big last year.. on another note, this guy has to be gone now right?!

Eagles Philadelphia Eagles

Andy Reid confirmed that DE Victor Abiamiri suffered a torn Achilles tendon and will likely miss the 2011 season.

Jeff_McLane Jeff McLane
Marlin Jackson has a tight groin.

looks like this guy will get the boot soon as well

Eagles are still sticking to what they know and are not going to extend DJax's contract until he shows up to camp.

Back
Top Bottom