***OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES 2011 SEASON THREAD***

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Vick expected to play on Sunday.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6...hael-vick-play-vs-new-york-giants-source-says

i just got a text from the eagles vick participated in the walkthrough & his only symptom is a sore neck.... so im thinking he will play
pimp.gif
the g-men ready for this upcoming L

Good news all around, great to hear Vick will probably play and hopefully that LB switch will help against the run

I think Sunday's game is going to be a blow out, Vick or no Vick
The Eagles showed me a lot in the loss to ATL, the kind of losses that pay dividends down the road

The moves they did with the LB position hopefully helps with the run defense..........hopefully.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Jeff_McLane Jeff McLane
Source: #Eagles shuffle LBs: Jamar Chaney moves to MLB, Casey Matthews to WLB, and Moise Fokou to SLB: http://www.philly.com/phi...MLB-Matthews-to-WLB.html

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i swear they should hire me, i would have BEEN done that 
tired.gif

Edit:
30t6p3b.gif
x 100 at the "Doggone It" article but if Vick helps the Eagles win a championship, its gonna be redemption stories all over 

EaglesInsider Eagles Insider
No Umenyiora, no Manningham , no Amukamara and no DT Jimmy Kennedy (knee) at practice for Giants today. Also, C Bass limited (lower leg).

geoffmosher Geoff Mosher
Vick is out here in pads, helmet. Participating in individual drills. Sure seems like Vick is gonna be the guy Sunday, barring any setbacks.

RoobCSN Reuben Frank
To clarify: Vick had to have already been cleared by NFL-appointed neurologist to practice, under terms of the 2009 concussion guidelines.

Jeff_McLane Jeff McLane
No Tapp and Parker at practice is a strong sign they WON'T be able to play Sunday.

this wont be a cake walk for the eagles.

And when you win over decades 70's to now , thats when you can talk.

We got 5 . you have 0 . simple as that.

ill let you clowns continue on.

Originally Posted by polorico

Son, your Facebook name is "Rico Stacks Bunz Getta"...I think we all know who the clown is.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Go send more diktures to your folks and get out this thread.

Its official, Vick WILL start today for our Birds.
Michael Vick, who was listed as questionable on Friday, suffered no setbacks this weekend and will start at quarterback for the Eagles when they host the New York Giants today at Lincoln Financial Field, team sources said.

Vick's starting was all but fact last week after he passed all of his concussion testing and was cleared by independent neurosurgeon. He practiced from Thursday on.

Vick suffered a concussion in the third quarter of last Sunday's game against the Falcons. The Eagles led by 10 points when he left and eventually lost, 35-31.

The Eagles (1-1) and Giants (1-1) kick it off today at 1 p.m.

Check back for more on the game, including the inactives list before kickoff.

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...will-start.html?cmpid=124488704#ixzz1YyTXEwI6 
Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/82985662.html

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Son, your Facebook name is "Rico Stacks Bunz Getta"...I think we all know who the clown is.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
. Ol my whole squad seen my dik pics lookin boy

Can somebody explain to me **+ happened. Just got back from church. Heard vick got a broken hand & we bouta lose.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Cnt even defend these Ns no more

Our redzone offense sucked again...
Casey Matthews needs to be cut...
Shady played his !%! off...
Vick broke his right hand...if anything good can be said about it, is that its his non-throwing hand.

couldn't have been a worse game for us this wek
30t6p3b.gif

Defense was HORRIBLE, offense was HORRIBLE/PREDICTABLE, O-Line SUCKED. Vick hurt yet again, if we don't improve ASAP our dream season is done

Matthews shouldn't be a starter on this team, it can't get any more obvious
sick.gif

McCoy deserves Nnamdi's contract, Desean hasn't shown me ANYTHING this season such a shame

tired.gif

The only bright spot about this loss is that it's only week 3.  But things are looking really bleak right now

Vick is kind of going off in his press conference. He's really frustrated, talking about the late hits and constantly getting hit.

Originally Posted by mrarmageddon

Vick is kind of going off in his press conference. He's really frustrated, talking about the late hits and constantly getting hit.
I feel the same way, everything he is saying is right. Refs don't acknowledge the late hits at all
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
. Ol my whole squad seen my dik pics lookin boy
damn this really happened?

good game eagles. i thought you guys were gonna hand it to us, but vick was just not in it from the beginning it seems
offensive line was getting run over by the giants and andy reid made some quesitonable calls (as usual)

SMH hate to make premature assumptions. But, next week is a MUST WIN game already. Vince Young needs to get his %%! out there. We play san francisco after that we play @ Buffalo & we seen how they are looking & playing. We might not even make the dam playoffs if this continues.  

How we let this depleted giants team run us like that
30t6p3b.gif
. Nam
30t6p3b.gif

-Back to Back weeks that we've allowed the Qb to throw for 4 td's
-Seems like we haven't been able to hit any big plays downfield yet
-The safeties are just plain bad, if we had picked Earl Thomas over Graham...

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

I really don't like Juan Castillo as DC.

Completely agree. Sets the defense to stop the run when they're about to pass, then sets up the defense to stop the pass when they're about to run the ball. No excuse for this loss against that hobbled Giants squad. 1-2? Yikes...That Falcons loss last week will haunt the team unless they go on a huge winning streak. Unless they blow it next week they should be 2-2 but that Bills game will be even bigger. They made a huge comeback against the Patriots and even forced Brady to throw 4 picks.

The worst part is we came into this season with extremely high expectations. Nobody would ever predict a 1-2 start to the season. Last season, it was Kolb's first as a starter so we figured the team would be lucky to be at .500 mid-way through the season. Then Vick came n played lights out and we were all
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Now, we're expecting them to build on last season's momentum and instead, they seem to have lost that spark. They don't even look like they're having fun out there. Watching them play, they all look so tense, and not in a "I'm focused to win this game" type way..But more of a "let me not make a mistake and cost us this game" type of way

Back
Top Bottom