***OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES 2011 SEASON THREAD***

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

Do we play the packers? i know we blew this game, and 4 other games..but i bet we beat the packers. it seems as if our teams built to be the team to beat green bay... am i reaching? i think not....Green bays D is NOT that good.. so it will be a shoot out... and i think if we can get vick back on his heels we could actually beat the packers...and the packers are what 8-0? so i feel like we are up too par with top 5 teams, talent wise..i dont understand, wether its vick, the playcalling, the defense, i dont know....I hope we switch our whole coaching staff next year, resign deshawn, trade 22, and vick needs a spark in game, a pep in his step
No, we do not and we definitely wouldn't beat them. Rodgers would go 40/40 with 7 touchdowns or something. I'm sure Cardinals D is worse than the Pack's and we couldn't even beat them.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Horrible.....team was a lost hope from the start.
yup, couldn't handle the spotlight. All those offseason moves couldn't mask our weaknesses at all. Coaching staff obviously is incompetent, it's very obvious this season

So does anyone want to start joining me in realizing how poor this team is in so many different areas, or are you going to continually be positive about a team that is 3-9 since the so-called "Miracle at Meadowlands"? I really don't mean to take out my frustration in the way that the football team is constructed, to my fellow Eagles fans, but I feel like they are part of the reason that the team is where it is today. I don't know what delusions that the front office or the fans are under that thought that the linebackers, safeties, offensive line, and defensive scheme was okay going into this season, but I'm fairly sure it is glaringly obvious that this team is built for Madden and not real football. Sorry guys.

As I said, I am glad that this team lost today, as I am willing to accept these losses in a season when we weren't going to win anything, in return for the ousting of the Reid regime.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

2ahf875.jpg

Spoiler [+]
I don't know why Cowboys are talkin' though. They're not going to the playoffs either. 
laugh.gif

Bill is from Philly and I believe an Eagles fan. Is that what you were going for?
That's A+ gif usage right there.

Are u guys forgetting that nobody can throw on us? as long as asmouha asante and cromartie play good vs the pack, i think we can win, yall can stoneface me all u want.....we lose retarted games but we win games people think theres no way in hell.... like we destroyed the cowboys, but lost to the bills.... explain to me how the bills beat us? ...when our team is playing good theres no stopping us....1 of these coaches is holding vick back 2 his potential.. and juan blows as a d coordinater...but seriously.... Packers win because they can throw the ball...i think they would have trouble throwing vs us.. maybe u guys are right. its w/e im just a fan i kno my teams capibilities

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Do we play the packers? i know we blew this game, and 4 other games..but i bet we beat the packers. it seems as if our teams built to be the team to beat green bay... am i reaching? i think not....Green bays D is NOT that good.. so it will be a shoot out... and i think if we can get vick back on his heels we could actually beat the packers...and the packers are what 8-0? so i feel like we are up too par with top 5 teams, talent wise..i dont understand, wether its vick, the playcalling, the defense, i dont know....I hope we switch our whole coaching staff next year, resign deshawn, trade 22, and vick needs a spark in game, a pep in his step
No, we do not and we definitely wouldn't beat them. Rodgers would go 40/40 with 7 touchdowns or something. I'm sure Cardinals D is worse than the Pack's and we couldn't even beat them.

i have rogers on my ffl, and 40/40 with 7 tds vs asante, cromartie and namdi... you sir, are reaching.

Are u guys forgetting that nobody can throw on us? as long as asmouha asante and cromartie play good vs the pack, i think we can win, yall can stoneface me all u want.....we lose retarted games but we win games people think theres no way in hell.... like we destroyed the cowboys, but lost to the bills.... explain to me how the bills beat us? ...when our team is playing good theres no stopping us....1 of these coaches is holding vick back 2 his potential.. and juan blows as a d coordinater...but seriously.... Packers win because they can throw the ball...i think they would have trouble throwing vs us.. maybe u guys are right. its w/e im just a fan i kno my teams capibilities

Not sure if serious. Larry Fitzgerald ate today. I'd hate to see what Packers elite catching squad does to us.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[Mike Golic]STOP IT![/Mike Golic]

Eagles could beat the Packers.  But you are 3-6 and just lost to the Cardinals, with John Skelton at QB... I think talking about whether or not you can beat Green Bay right now is pretty damn pointless.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hugebird

So does anyone want to start joining me in realizing how poor this team is in so many different areas, or are you going to continually be positive about a team that is 3-9 since the so-called "Miracle at Meadowlands"? I really don't mean to take out my frustration in the way that the football team is constructed, to my fellow Eagles fans, but I feel like they are part of the reason that the team is where it is today. I don't know what delusions that the front office or the fans are under that thought that the linebackers, safeties, offensive line, and defensive scheme was okay going into this season, but I'm fairly sure it is glaringly obvious that this team is built for Madden and not real football. Sorry guys.

As I said, I am glad that this team lost today, as I am willing to accept these losses in a season when we weren't going to win anything, in return for the ousting of the Reid regime.

Ill admit that this is a case of bad coaching staff, and lack of "hope" like these birds are not finishing these plays out....vick is not playing to his potential, our defensive coordinater does not have a clue what hes doing...i think with the right coaches next year we could go very far.

Vick was awful today...refs bailed him out on 2 picks that he threw, another of which was in the end zone. Starting to really think that contract was a mistake

ok? were 3-6 , and lost to the cards....and?? We blew 5..1.2.3.4.5 4th quarter leads, with a defensive coordinater that should be coaching peewee. We destroyed dallas, dallas destroyed bills. and we lost to the bills, we lost a bunch of games we should of won... yall right...we terrible this year, we cant beat anybody, give me a break. U sound like a bunch of front runners. We have so much talent its rediculous. Our coaches are terrible, and i think we need a season of L's to get rid of reid neway.... just like mcnabb, the tribe has spoken.

ok? were 3-6 , and lost to the cards....and?? We blew 5..1.2.3.4.5 4th quarter leads, with a defensive coordinater that should be coaching peewee. We destroyed dallas, dallas destroyed bills. and we lost to the bills, we lost a bunch of games we should of won... yall right...we terrible this year, we cant beat anybody, give me a break. U sound like a bunch of front runners. We have so much talent its rediculous. Our coaches are terrible, and i think we need a season of L's to get rid of reid neway.... just like mcnabb, the tribe has spoken.

So what if we CAN beat these teams? We didn't. I don't understand why your downplaying the importance of our record, it's the most important thing. I don't care about the potential we have, there' really no hope for this season.. or that's just the pessimistic side of me.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Not sure if serious. Larry Fitzgerald ate today. I'd hate to see what Packers elite catching squad does to us.

Yea u right...it just aint our year...but mark my word, when all those experts expect a eagles loss, thats the game we will win watch

ok the record is important...but im looking at it like this....5 4th quarter leads blown, 5 losses, with the right coaching, they would be wins...but ok ok ur right...we are downright, getting outplayed and this is not our year.BUT this may be good. MAYBE we can get a whole new coaching staff for next year because of this year... ill take a losing season for that. but obviously i hate to see my team lose...and i apologize for all the reaches i have just typed threwout this post...but i just know how good we CAN be.

its all good mackmittenz, anybody is entitle to optimistic

i for one think we still have a chance even though i know the odds are far-fetched.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

So what if we CAN beat these teams? We didn't. I don't understand why your downplaying the importance of our record, it's the most important thing. I don't care about the potential we have, there' really no hope for this season.. or that's just the pessimistic side of me.
It's not LUCK that you lose 5 games like that. That is who you are! You want to talk about the teams that we lost to, but what about the teams that we beat? Two very bad teams, and a good Dallas team, in what really amounts to a throwaway game.
In a game when you have No Maclin for long spells and no Jackson, if you go 12 MINUTES of a football game without having your best player, Shady McCoy with a touch, there is a serious problem in your coaching. If it's not glaringly obvious that there is an issue with the coaching, then you have must delusive faith in a system that obviously is flawed.

ok the record is important...but im looking at it like this....5 4th quarter leads blown, 5 losses, with the right coaching, they would be wins...but ok ok ur right...we are downright, getting outplayed and this is not our year.BUT this may be good. MAYBE we can get a whole new coaching staff for next year because of this year... ill take a losing season for that. but obviously i hate to see my team lose...and i apologize for all the reaches i have just typed threwout this post...but i just know how good we CAN be.
this I can agree with, hate for it to come this way but heads need to roll

I just said you COULD beat the Pac.... You know what never mind.
laugh.gif

Anyone who wants to start making excuses about bad 4th quarter D and blaming coaches for a team that was supposed to be in the SB and had its own players calling it "Dream Team" deserves no time at all so I'm done.
laugh.gif

Once you just man up and admit that the 2011 Philadelphia Eagles are hot garbage then maybe itll be worth people paying attention to what you got to say.

The media made us out to be the "dream team" when we got namdi..u dont watch us week 2 week so i dont blame u for not knowing our coaches are our problem, its cool. i simply think it would be a good match up, we wont play the pack neway. so it dont matter. I dont blame u for jumping into the eagles thread when i mentioned the packers. Ur a fan as am i.. i never said we were going to the sb....u wouldnt understand we hired our offensive line coach to RUN our defense, who dont know how to play rogers cromartie, or namdi... only samuels they use right, and thats reaching because he lets 5 out of 7 plays go, the other 2 plays probably being a pic 6 or a nice incomplete...or the fact that there trying to make michael vick the most dynamic player in the league stay in the pocket...and if you go to the linc and see...dude will give himself about 10 seconds to throw the ball, ill see 3 open players in the stands...and he will throw it away.... i mean just run for 40 yards like u did in atlanta gd it. U cant turn him into something hes not... and hes not a superbowl qb like rogers is.. IMO. do i think hes as talented as rogers? yes. do i think hes as smart? hell no. ether way its irrelevent and i should of never brought it up...i will still be rooting for the eagles and there killing my sundays...but next year is a new year, and i HOPE we get a new head coach, who will fire juan, and pick up 1 of the ryans (reaching) lol thats what i want

Back
Top Bottom