***OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES 2011 SEASON THREAD***

.... #*!$.
30t6p3b.gif

u let the cards break a 11 game road losing streak in the 4th quarter, friggin let a west coast team come to our house, and beat us.....and thats another game we SHOULD of won, that makes 5 blown wins

I honestly think the rams and the fins and some of the other so called lower tier teams will have a better season then the eagles.

2ahf875.jpg

Spoiler [+]
I don't know why Cowboys are talkin' though. They're not going to the playoffs either. 
laugh.gif

I'm done posting in the Sports n Training forum for the year..I've wasted too much energy defending this bum +@# squad..We have 1 of the best RBs in the league and this dude touches the ball 10 times a game..Our "star" WR that wants a bigger contract plays horrible all season and gets benched in a must win game bc he's too incompetent to come to meetings on time..Andy Reid makes the most ******ed play calls I've ever seen him make...Juan Castillo makes 4th quarter calls like he's playing Madden on Rookie mode..We have a guy that was supposed to be a top 3 corner and this dude IS NOT COVERING THE OPPONENT'S BEST RECEIVER IN THE 4TH QUARTER..You gotta be kidding me..I'm done..You will not see me back in this thread until the 2012 season

Do we play the packers? i know we blew this game, and 4 other games..but i bet we beat the packers. it seems as if our teams built to be the team to beat green bay... am i reaching? i think not....Green bays D is NOT that good.. so it will be a shoot out... and i think if we can get vick back on his heels we could actually beat the packers...and the packers are what 8-0? so i feel like we are up too par with top 5 teams, talent wise..i dont understand, wether its vick, the playcalling, the defense, i dont know....I hope we switch our whole coaching staff next year, resign deshawn, trade 22, and vick needs a spark in game, a pep in his step

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

Do we play the packers? i know we blew this game, and 4 other games..but i bet we beat the packers. it seems as if our teams built to be the team to beat green bay... am i reaching? i think not....Green bays D is NOT that good.. so it will be a shoot out... and i think if we can get vick back on his heels we could actually beat the packers...and the packers are what 8-0? so i feel like we are up too par with top 5 teams, talent wise..i dont understand, wether its vick, the playcalling, the defense, i dont know....I hope we switch our whole coaching staff next year, resign deshawn, trade 22, and vick needs a spark in game, a pep in his step
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

we have ZERO chance of beating a team that plays well together like them, we can't even stop a backup QB. we'd have no chance against Rodgers with Castillo at defensive coordinator

Back
Top Bottom