***OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES 2011 SEASON THREAD***

I need some jazmine cashmere fellatio & a 3k solo.
tired.gif

Well, I didn't watch the game (not available in my area) but it sounded terrible.
30t6p3b.gif

Needless to say that this season has been a huge disappointment. I really think we need to hire an experienced D coordinator that knows what he's doing- we have talent but it's not being used properly.

Dream Team has got to be the most annoying term in sports of all time.

Eagles need a big time overhaul..I honestly wouldn't be against rebuilding at this point. Anything to give this team a positive change. We'd get destroyed by the Green Bays of the world easy. This team just sucks right now.

And I don't know why Giants fans in here laughing..yall team getting smacked up right now.
laugh.gif

im loving it !!!!!!

you guys miss donnie yet ? go ahead and fire reid, the only man to make you legitimate more than 2 seasons.

1) fire most of the coaches

2) the only coaches we should even consider keeping, howard mudd and mornhiweg

3) we need a freak on defense.. so use our high first rounder on quinton coples.. dude is 6'6 285 DE

4) move up with our 2 second round picks to get either burfict, te'o or kuechly to play MLB

5) get a BIG run stuffing DT in the 2nd or 3rd

Welp, season over guys....Pathetic *%% team. They need to overhaul the coaches, but we have plenty of problems everywhere. 

Can someone tell me why we continue to shy away from the run when we have the lead? Why is that? Andy Reid totally neglected the run and just continued to pass......

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Can someone tell me why we continue to shy away from the run when we have the lead? Why is that? Andy Reid totally neglected the run and just continued to pass......

Are you new to following the Eagles under Reid's tenure? 

Originally Posted by hugebird

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Are you new to following the Eagles under Reid's tenure? 
No sir I am not, but it boggles the mind the way he coaches this team. 

I have never seen a team like this before; 5 losses in the 4th quarter...if we had a coach who got it; I really think this team would be 7-2 at worst

they went into this game 3rd in offense and 12th in defense but the reason they are 3-6 comes down to all the arrogant decisions made by management.

-no DeSean contract has blown up in their face
-ignoring the need for LB's instead using money to sign Ronnie Brown and Steve Smith...who I fully believe they signed to replace DeSean, how is that working?
-hiring a defensive coordinator who doesn't have a clue
-making Nhamdi play out of place; why was he not zoning Fitz today?
-Kolb trade is essentially a wash because DRC obviously doesn't care out there

I see it like this

- talent means absolutely NOTHING if the team has no chemistry, I've been hearing rumblings from sports writers and the media that the locker room is a mess. Guys are being selfish (Desean) and no one is taking the blame for it
- Andy Reid and his "we're gonna figure it out and do better" attitude just allows these players to have the careless attitude. They don't see any consequences for their poor play so they just continue to make stupid mistakes week in week out
- can anyone point to a particular reason why we haven't completed barely ANY deep bombs down the field this year?
- Vick has not played up to his contract AT ALL. Just missing open receivers far to often
- Asante Samuel inability to play ANYWHERE else on the field has put every other defensive player at a disadvantage and doesn't allow us to make adjustments during a game
- playcalling = awful, McCoy is the only person on the entire team earning his paycheck yet we won't consistently give him the ball every week

Only hope for now is to ruin the playoffs for either Dallas or the Giants, no chance we run off 7 straight and steal the division right
grin.gif

RoobCSN Reuben Frank
The Eagles were outscored 14-3 in the fourth quarter, and they’ve been outscored 74-27 in the final quarter this year.

RoobCSN Reuben Frank
Eagles are only team in NFL history to blow 5 4Q leads in first 9 games. The 1954 Packers, 1984 Browns, 1999 Saints did it four times.

RoobCSN Reuben Frank
LeSean McCoy has an NFL-best 7.1 avg in the 4th quarter. In the last two games, he has FOUR fourth-quarter carries out of 33 offensive plays

RoobCSN Reuben Frank
Shady's 4 longest career TDs have come in 4th quarter. 66, 50, 49 & 46 yards. All clinched wins. Yet he has four 4Q carries in last 2 games.

RoobCSN Reuben Frank
Shady's career avg now up to 5.0. In NFL history, among RBs with 500+ carries, only Bo Jackson, Jim Brown & Mercury Morris have higher avg (tied with Gale Sayers for 4th)

RoobCSN Reuben Frank
LeSean McCoy is only RB in NFL HISTORY with 4 career 4Q rushing TDs of 45 yards or more. That earned him 2 4Q runs vs. Bears & 2 vs. Cards.

RoobCSN Reuben Frank
There are 21 running backs in the Hall of Fame. LeSean McCoy's average is higher than 18 of them. But his own coach won't give him the ball.

RoobCSN Reuben Frank
There's only one coach in the NFL that can stop LeSean McCoy. Andy Reid.

itsaboutthattime wrote:
RoobCSN Reuben Frank
Shady's 4 longest career TDs have come in 4th quarter. 66, 50, 49 & 46 yards. All clinched wins. Yet he has four 4Q carries in last 2 games.

RoobCSN Reuben Frank
There are 21 running backs in the Hall of Fame. LeSean McCoy's average is higher than 18 of them. But his own coach won't give him the ball.

RoobCSN Reuben Frank

30t6p3b.gif

with this news.. this makes all that stuff with shady even worse:

AlbertBreer Albert Breer
Reid says Vick was injured on second play of the Arizona game. Broke two ribs, coach says it probably affected his play.

and other injury news:
RoobCSN Reuben Frank
Reid said DRC's ankle will likely keep him out Sunday. King Dunlap concussion, Maclin shoulder.  

GarryCobb Garry Cobb

Maclin has a shoulder strain and a hamstring strain

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

RoobCSN Reuben Frank
The Eagles were outscored 14-3 in the fourth quarter, and they’ve been outscored 74-27 in the final quarter this year.

RoobCSN Reuben Frank
Eagles are only team in NFL history to blow 5 4Q leads in first 9 games. The 1954 Packers, 1984 Browns, 1999 Saints did it four times.

RoobCSN Reuben Frank
LeSean McCoy has an NFL-best 7.1 avg in the 4th quarter. In the last two games, he has FOUR fourth-quarter carries out of 33 offensive plays

RoobCSN Reuben Frank

RoobCSN Reuben Frank
Shady's career avg now up to 5.0. In NFL history, among RBs with 500+ carries, only Bo Jackson, Jim Brown & Mercury Morris have higher avg (tied with Gale Sayers for 4th)

RoobCSN Reuben Frank
LeSean McCoy is only RB in NFL HISTORY with 4 career 4Q rushing TDs of 45 yards or more. That earned him 2 4Q runs vs. Bears & 2 vs. Cards.

RoobCSN Reuben Frank

RoobCSN Reuben Frank

very interesting. we should just stick to the ground pound, with mccoy and brown, until the team gets there *@@# together

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Mike Vick has a couple broken ribs according to Andy Reid, hope he can Romo it out cuz I'll die if VY is at the helms
I'd rather just lose every game and get a decent pick and send Andy packing

^ pretty much..

and with the amount of picks we have.. we can correct alot of our issues on defense (Dline and linebackers).. cause there is no way we need all of those picks we have and will have.. so we should be packaging picks together to move up and get guys who could be special

i want a freak athlete with our first.. as i mentioned above, coples looks like a peppers/mario williams type bigger DE (also sets us up for future, considering the age of our DEs)

and we should be able to get 1 of those MLBs late in the first or early 2nd (just looking at the draft there are a ton of LBs out there.. but the 3 who obviously would be best for us are burfict, te'o and kiechly)

is it wrong of me to agree with this?

BleedingGreen BleedingGreenNation
Personally, I can't wait to see Vince Young play. Either he vindicates himself or he gets physically punished. I'm ok with either

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

is it wrong of me to agree with this?

BleedingGreen BleedingGreenNation
Personally, I can't wait to see Vince Young play. Either he vindicates himself or he gets physically punished. I'm ok with either
I agree; let Vick sit and get healthy...there is no use in busting him up more this season 

Originally Posted by k3stacks

itsaboutthattime wrote:
RoobCSN Reuben Frank

RoobCSN Reuben Frank

RoobCSN Reuben Frank

30t6p3b.gif

what the @#$% ? this clown Reid man 
if them stats are i don't no whether to 
eek.gif
 at McCoy or 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 Reid

yea i almost WANT vince young in there also, thats how i feel....i kno vicks a freak but hes not playing to his potential and just like deshawn he will show up vs the giants because he was benched watch

well this might get ugly:

RoobCSN Reuben Frank
DRC on DeSean: "He said how sorry he is. His issue is contract. He feels like he's put in the time and effort & he's proven to make plays."

eaglessalarycap Bryce Johnston
Fun Fact: Vince Young, Ronnie Brown, Steve Smith, and Winston Justice combine to count $10,562,250 against the cap

Back
Top Bottom