OFFICIAL: PHOENIX SUNS @ SAN ANTONIO SPURS - Game 2 - 4/22, TNT, 9:30EST

roll.gif
@ Barkley

"I'm bilingual too"

What a disgraceful second half...
smh.gif
Not much else you can say about that performance.

STAT was nowhere to be found, back to his old ways on both sides of the floor, after showing such improvement in the first half.

And don't even get me started on making Diaw the go-to guy on about 5 straight possessions, on the block...

All too familiar situation of do-or-die for Phoenix once again. Can't believe it.

Disgusting.

No other word describes the Spurs franchise, D'Antoni's substitutions, or the way the Suns will not hold leads.

I hope the Suns can win the next 4 in a row, all I can say.

We can't even get 1 on the road?

GARBAGE.

I've never disliked any sports franchise more than the Spurs, too. CAN. NOT. STAND. THEM.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

D'antoni has one more year to win a championship with the suns...

ONE.
You're willing to give him another year?
Nash is getting older, they dont have enough speed on the perimeter.

Chuck is hitting it on the head. They miss Marions defense. THey need YOUTH..

You don't have to like the Spurs, but you gotta respect them. Same goes for Manu, like him or not, dude can ball.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

ONE.
I agree. He's gotta go. NOW.

Cosign. There is absolutely no excuse for PHX to have not at least made it to the Finals with all the talent they have had. You have a 2-time MVP on yourteam, 2 legit All-Stars, and now an aging, but still marginally effective star and you look like you are not even gonna make it outta the 1st round this year.Pathetic.

The Suns have got to start using DJ Strawberry.. He's a good on ball defender, and could probably frustrate Tony P from getting into the lane easily....They have to do something to stop Tony P from driving.. Manu is getting his regardless.. But, like Charles said.. Nash is a defensive liability..

ONE.
Nash is getting older, they dont have enough speed on the perimeter.

Chuck is hitting it on the head. They miss Marions defense. THey need YOUTH..
Im thinking that Sarver is gonna give D'antoni and the whole Shaq trade the benefit of the doubt...they will give him one more year.

if they dont win it this year or the next, you'll see dantoni gone, shaq gone, nash gone

and the rebuilding years around Amare, Bell, Barbosa begins

what happend to the flopping rule...i heard talks about it b4....but I haven't heard anything about it in a while

I agree with Charles. Series doesnt start until you lose a home game. Being up 2-0 is good but since both games were in SA thats pretty much what was supposedto happen. Spurs won at home. Suns will have the same opportunity the next 2 games. Now if we can steal 1 in Phoenix....thatll be a different story
Dont get me wrong Im content for the time being 2-0 but just not convinced that the series is over like some think.

Back
Top Bottom