OFFICIAL: PHOENIX SUNS @ SAN ANTONIO SPURS - Game 2 - 4/22, TNT, 9:30EST

Originally Posted by jefffort5

what happend to the flopping rule...i heard talks about it b4....but I haven't heard anything about it in a while

It's still in effect. When your whole team flops under pressure like the Suns.....YOU LOSE. It's very simple and effective.

He's gotta go. NOW.
Yep. I definitely believe it's D'Antoni's fault we're down 0-2, and the fact that we didn't win as many games as we shouldhave this year.

Suns had a 14 point lead.

What does D'Antoni do?

TAKES THE STARTERS OUT FOR NO REASON.

Does he EVER think about momentum, building a lead, not letting the other team back in the game?

Time for Mike to find another job, and get a coach who can make in-game adjustments and not stick with a one-size-fits-all plan every game.

Great coaches make decisions based on how the game unfolds.

Oh, and the league is telling the refs how to call games. As if we didn't play well enough, their bias didn't help one bit.

Originally Posted by Baller5979

I agree with Charles. Series doesnt start until you lose a home game. Being up 2-0 is good but since both games were in SA thats pretty much what was supposed to happen. Spurs won at home. Suns will have the same opportunity the next 2 games. Now if we can steal 1 in Phoenix....thatll be a different story
Dont get me wrong Im content for the time being 2-0 but just not convinced that the series is over like some think.
exactly....like i said earlier, spurs took care of homecourt. if the suns can win their 2 at home, it's gonna be a very tough series. but if spurscan pull one out in phx, it'll be over..

It's definitely not over. The Suns can and probably will take both games at home and it'll be 2-2 going back to SA.

But if I'm Steve Kerr, I'm already thinking that I need to add some talent to my bench and potentially upgrade Raja Bell. As for D'Antoni,don't do anything stupid. He should only be fired if he can be replaced by someone top-notch. And yes, if the Suns get knocked out this year, next year istheir last chance with their current squad. I wish them the best of luck. Shaq and Amare in the first half looked like the best big man duo I've seen inyears.

let's go Spurs
pimp.gif

This dude Reggie Evans got the nerve to talk about "I told him to take his hands off my knee. I need my knee". The same Reggie Evans who once grabbedanother man's NUTS. What, he thought Kaman didn't need his balls??

Originally Posted by SHUGES

This dude Reggie Evans got the nerve to talk about "I told him to take his hands off my knee. I need my knee". The same Reggie Evans who once grabbed another man's NUTS. What, he thought Kaman didn't need his balls??
roll.gif

...and the rebuilding years around Amare, Bell, Barbosa begins

One of these things is not like the other.

Looking at their roster I'm not even sure what they can do to get over the hump.

Rebuilding will be tough if they don't have first round picks to work with.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

laugh.gif
anyone else catch Cheryll Miller's tatoos?
I was watching like "Cheryl on a drunk night might get it". Then I rewound to take a pic (for a future NT thread) and just saw Reggie Millerwith braids. I quickly put the camera down.
sick.gif

@+%+ was I thinking.
smh.gif

File that under NT confessions.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

laugh.gif
anyone else catch Cheryll Miller's tatoos?
I was watching like "Cheryl on a drunk night might get it". Then I rewound to take a pic (for a future NT thread) and just saw Reggie Miller with braids. I quickly put the camera down.
sick.gif

@+%+ was I thinking.
smh.gif

File that under NT confessions.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Holden, I believe(although I may be wrong) PHX only has one 1st round pick until 2011

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

...and the rebuilding years around Amare, Bell, Barbosa begins

One of these things is not like the other.

Looking at their roster I'm not even sure what they can do to get over the hump.

Rebuilding will be tough if they don't have first round picks to work with.

True. If their owner wasn't so damn cheap, they would still have Kurt Thomas and maybe Joe Johnson. That idiot stay trading away draft picks.

Suns still have one more chance with the next two at home, win those and we'll talk.

Lose em, and they the new Sac Queens.

As long as Nash stays with that fallopian defense, I give them no chance to win a damn thing.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

You don't have to like the Spurs, but you gotta respect them. Same goes for Manu, like him or not, dude can ball. fall

fixed it for you

San Antonio Spurs and the referee's sitting on a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G...First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a championship parade, with theSpurs coming down in a carriage.

Originally Posted by petozham

San Antonio Spurs and the referee's sitting on a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G...First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a championship parade, with the Spurs coming down in a carriage.

roll.gif
roll.gif
at you guys...

the last thing stern even wants is spurs in the finals once again and getting low ratings...

Back
Top Bottom