Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Aquatico
eek.gif

^dang! your watermark is hugeee and not transparent. maybe transparency is a preference, but i feel the watermark takes away from the image a little.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

^dang! your watermark is hugeee and not transparent. maybe transparency is a preference, but i feel the watermark takes away from the image a little.

Thanks for the opinion, you're the first who's said that to me. I should probably make it transparent then
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Thanks for the opinion, you're the first who's said that to me. I should probably make it transparent then
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
yea the first one made it look like a magazine cover.

just try to make it smaller so the person concentrates on the image.

For those who use camera bags or slings, which decent priced/cheap one do you recommend?

Originally Posted by KL9

For those who use camera bags or slings, which decent priced/cheap one do you recommend?
Lowepro Slingshot 100 AW or the 200 depending on what size bag you need ($60 for the 100 -$80 for the 200)

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by KL9

Lowepro Slingshot 100 AW or the 200 depending on what size bag you need ($60 for the 100 -$80 for the 200)
Yea, I was looking at that.

This too, but I wish there was one that fit a laptop in there too,
laugh.gif

http://
WD5126494_v1.jpg

Man I <3 photography.

Thinking about buying a Christmas present for myself
smile.gif

Rebel TL1 or Nikon D90?

I use to have a XTi but I sold it because of funds.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

Man I <3 photography.

Thinking about buying a Christmas present for myself
smile.gif

Rebel TL1 or Nikon D90?

I use to have a XTi but I sold it because of funds.
laugh.gif

Hmmmm......I would say pick the camera that you want to invest lenses. Out of the two personally, I would go with the D90 but if you were to pony up that kindof dough for a T1i, I would save a little more and just get a 7D body.

So are there any 7D owners out there yet? Any thoughts on the camera or pro/cons? I am seriously thinking about going back to Canon and getting the 7D forwhatever reason. It might be a dumb thing to do but I am going on my gut feeling with this. Hopefully I can at least sell all my stuff and get the body withthe money.

Some Picture from my vacation to malaysia, vietnam and hong kong ...not the best, but i'm a noob
embarassed.gif
..all taken with a nikon d60 w/ 35mm lens

Back
Top Bottom