Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Does anyone what's the limit on flickr? How many pictures or how many GB/MBs worth of files?

Originally Posted by KL9

Does anyone what's the limit on flickr? How many pictures or how many GB/MBs worth of files?
if you don't have a pro account, flickr only allows 100MB uploaded per month and each individual image can't be more than 10MB. overall,you're only able to have 200 photos, after which they'll automatically delete the oldest ones. Pro accounts are unlimited photo uploads (and90seconds/500MB max for video uploads). idk what the limit is on videos for non-pro accounts.

^ Thanks man. I'm not paying that much just to upload my photos though...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

if you don't have a pro account, flickr only allows 100MB uploaded per month and each individual image can't be more than 10MB. overall, you're only able to have 200 photos, after which they'll automatically delete the oldest ones. Pro accounts are unlimited photo uploads (and 90seconds/500MB max for video uploads). idk what the limit is on videos for non-pro accounts.

How "old" does the photos have to be? I have a free flickr account and have been contemplating to go Pro, but now this reason is making me want to.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

if you don't have a pro account, flickr only allows 100MB uploaded per month and each individual image can't be more than 10MB. overall, you're only able to have 200 photos, after which they'll automatically delete the oldest ones. Pro accounts are unlimited photo uploads (and 90seconds/500MB max for video uploads). idk what the limit is on videos for non-pro accounts.

How "old" does the photos have to be? I have a free flickr account and have been contemplating to go Pro, but now this reason is making me want to.

ehh i don't think the actual "age" of the photo matters; it's just whenever you hit 200. you'll get a warning on your page onceyou're close to 200 so it's not like they just randomly start deleting your photos out of nowhere. i've had my flickr for over a year now andi've only recently hit the 200 mark (but i went pro before that because i didn't want my stuff deleted).

and qksLvrtypeS, i love that first shot.

AirPhilippines - How do you like the 40D + 17-40L combo? I'm thinking about that as my next lens, but I just think the f/4 will be limiting. Great shotsbtw.
tommykairaa - Awesome. I am too afraid to tape my camera to the ceiling haha, but the results are great!
qksLvrtypeS - The bokeh on those is amazing! Great shots.
DRich30 - I like both shots a lot. Nice work!

Anybody ever used the Sony Cyber-shot[emoji]174[/emoji] 10.1 Megapixel 10X Optical Zoom? How is it? Lookin for a pretty simple, but nice camera for my chick for xmas. She wantssomething that can take HD videos and stuff and this seems to meet the criteria, but I just thought I would get a review from one of you guys before buying it.

havent been in here in a minute. nice pics everyone.
2e20ylg.jpg

4q4h1d.jpg

two pictures from when i was bored in the BART.
all my other thanksgiving pics are of family.

Some people are hating on the Nikon D3000, but so far so good for me. Here is one of my first few pictures, untouched:
2zxmw4n.jpg

And here is my first attempt at light painting:
2gv2an6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom