Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

a few more...

just past the 18th green at PB

4125237011_c0a0201236_b.jpg

The Lone Cypress

4126005210_ff474504f1_b.jpg

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Originally Posted by KL9

I'm thinking about selling my 24-105L 4.0 for a 17-55 2.8...Anyone think it's a good idea?
Go for it. It's faster, has IS and 24 is too long for crop IMO.
Thanks for the input, I was thinking about the first two as well! How you like Marco Belinelli
frown.gif
?

That hockey pic came out SICK!

Just picked up the Nikon 70-300mm VR f/4.5-5.6 for reach... can't afford the 20-200mm VR f/2.8 just yet....

On a side note does anyone here use the Gary Fong Puffer? Itseems like a useful tool until I buy a real flash

great stuff termanology

i've got a few brenizer's i've done recently... gotta ask my friends if they're cool with me posting them

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

sleek

check out this website, I thought it was wonderful, a son documents the last few days with his father
Days with my father
i went through this whole photo essay... i'm kind of wrecked right now
tired.gif
. i wish i did something like that with my mom before she passed.

Hey guys, my chick wants a new camera for Christmas, and I have no idea what I am looking for. She wants something that takes nice pictures, takes and playsback video (preferably HD), and I would like to use it to take pics of shoes I have for sell (needs to zoom in clear enough to take shoe tag pics). I dontreally want to spend anything over about $230. So do you guys have any ideas for me?

I thought about a Kodak EasyShare 10.0 MP, but I thought I would ask yall for some more ideas, seeing as most of you know a hell of a lot more about camerasthen I do. Thanks for any help yall can give me!

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Nice pickup
pimp.gif

Idk if I want/need to move on.
ohwell.gif
I've been using the XTi for over a year and half now and I'm quite satisfied with some of the results. Anyone haveany insights?

Just wanted to get some input from you guys. I've been hired to do a red carpet event (this is my first photography gig ever, it's just a hobby forme), it's a last minute thing so they weren't worried about getting a true professional. Most likely won't be enough lighting and I have a NikonD40, everything stock. They said they would pay for any flash or lens rentals I need. Can I get some suggestions on what lens or flash I should be looking forto get the best photos for this event?

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Just wanted to get some input from you guys. I've been hired to do a red carpet event (this is my first photography gig ever, it's just a hobby for me), it's a last minute thing so they weren't worried about getting a true professional. Most likely won't be enough lighting and I have a Nikon D40, everything stock. They said they would pay for any flash or lens rentals I need. Can I get some suggestions on what lens or flash I should be looking for to get the best photos for this event?
70-200 f2.8 is the standard pj lens. rent an sb800 or sb900. make sure you know how to work the flashes right (ttl, compensation, diffusion,etc). if you're up on the flash game, rent two flashes and do wireless off camera
pimp.gif
(though that 70-200 is one heavy lens).

Back
Top Bottom