[::Official PHX Suns @ LA Lakers THURSDAY (1/17) 7:30pm PT TNT::]

I wonder what amare will be without nash. I really like stat but nash makes the game easy for a lot of those players on that team. He won't be thereforever so it will be interesting to see what happens to these players once nash is gone.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

there's not a team in the league that will beat us in a series .

your suns dont wanna see the mavs in the playoffs. and damn it sounds like your the most ignorant dude on the board.

will be interesting to see how Kwame bounces back or behind? can it get any worse?

i see the hate for Odom subsided for a game...
laugh.gif

11:40 - Kwame shooting foul (3)
11:22 - Kwame turnover (4)
10:32 - Kwame FTs , 2-2 Missed
10:04 - Kwame Traveling Turnover (5)
9:37 - Kwame Dunk Attempt: Missed
9:10 - Kwame Turnover (6)
8:19 - Kwame Layup Shot: Missed
7:52 - Kwame Turnover (7)
7:17 - Kwame Shooting Foul (4)

tired.gif

The suns are the best offensive team in the league but they cant play defense for *+$@, and thats why they wont win a ring anytime soon. You can see fromtonights game, we were down by 20 and still managed to make it "interesting." And this was against a Laker team who doesn't have their primarycenter who is also their second leading scorer. Its funny when you guys beat us your superior, but when we beat you its because you played uninspired
laugh.gif

And an in my OPINION, I think the Lakers are better than the suns when Drew is playing. But thats just my opinion. Just as how suns fans think they are better,its just opinions. And if you guys think we wont make it to the playoffs, i thinks its fair to assume that you'll be beaten in the second round as usual ormaybe third, because in actuality neither the Lakers or suns really achieved anything in the playoffs last couple of years. So I don't no why suns fans actlike the suns cant be beat or their a dynasty.

Western Conference Champs

Lakers-0
Suns- 0

Championships

Lakers-0
Suns-0

Back when he was motivated? And before surgery?

Of course there are people that remember that.

But that's not the same person. Heck, even the number is different. Do you have any arguments about how he is without Nash TODAY?

Because... you know... the past is... the past.
wink.gif

I can't stand people that just want to run to the past like it counts in the present.

nerd.gif

*edit* Seriously, is that a picture of Stat dunking on... OLOWOKANDI? I see Garnett and Duncan, but... OLOWOKANDI?
laugh.gif

Amare playing hard >>>> any other C in the league

You can say this about anybody. Is it anyones fault he takes games off. Should we give him credit for that. Your argument is weak. Can you see Amare saying"well if I would have played my best I would be better"? With that logic if Amare never plays well again in his career then you ca still say the samething and turn a blind eye to the terrible performances.

The facts couldn't argue with you and be right, you probably have wet dreams about Nash's neck Acne. I will let the season and the players show you whois right.

ZoDogg the one flaw with the Suns is the coach ALWAYS taking out Nash at the beginning of the 4th quarter.
The lakers were down be 20 and made it interesting when Nash was gone

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

But that's not the same person. Heck, even the number is different. Do you have any arguments about how he is without Nash TODAY?

wink.gif

I can't stand people that just want to run to the past like it counts in the present.

nerd.gif
He asked what Amare's like without Nash.

I answered.
Being that Nash is currently a member of the Suns, and has been for three previous seasons - the only reference I had to use for Amare without Nash was - thepast.

If you figure out how to make pictures or references from future games, please let me know. That would be kind of cool.

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

you probably have wet dreams about Nash's neck Acne.

eek.gif
at that pic
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man i feel sorry for kwame.. how can you sleep at night knowing so many people hate you.... and of course knowing that you suck........

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

ZoDogg the one flaw with the Suns is the coach ALWAYS taking out Nash at the beginning of the 4th quarter.
The lakers were down be 20 and made it interesting when Nash was gone
I agree with you 100%.
I can't stand D'Antoni's scheduled rests for Steve. There's no way you can schedule a substitution pattern in a basketball game. You'vegotta let the game situation dicate when you use players. D'Antoni doesn't care about the game situation. Steve is ALWAYS out at the start of the 2ndand 4th quarters no matter what's happening on the floor.

me:

wink.gif

nerd.gif
NBAdotcom:
He asked what Amare's like without Nash.

I answered.
Being that Nash is currently a member of the Suns, and has been for three previous seasons - the only reference I had to use for Amare without Nash was - the past.

If you figure out how to make pictures or references from future games, please let me know. That would be kind of cool.

So there are really no examples in the last couple years of Amare playing Nash-less? I mean, if it's never happened, it's never happened.And if it happened and he did well, then there you go.

But his rookie year? When he was motivated and pre-surgery? That's hardly a template of how he would do now; like I said, even his number's changed.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So there are really no examples in the last couple years of Amare playing Nash-less? I mean, if it's never happened, it's never happened. And if it happened and he did well, then there you go.

But his rookie year? When he was motivated and pre-surgery? That's hardly a template of how he would do now; like I said, even his number's changed.

The Suns have had one game without Steve this year. Last week @ Utah Amare had 21 pts, 14 boards and shot 9-19 from the field.
Not too shabby numbers...however we were also without Matrix and G. Hill and got the living crap beat out of us 108-86.
So what does that mean? Not too much, really.

You really can't judge anything on a single game...and luckily for the Suns, Steve hasn't missed a lot of games. Imagine if McGrady had Steve'sback condition...he'd have retired 10 years ago.

Well then I stand corrected. I guess his rookie year really is the most recent place to draw reference from in trying to see what he would look like w/o Nash.

I didn't realize Nash really had played all this time.
laugh.gif
I could have sore dude was missing like a half dozen games a year since joining the Suns; guessnot.

Suns fans, if the Suns lose to the Lakers next time, just blame it all on one player. That will make the loss look less humiliating and imply that allwould've been different if that player had not played.

A few observations of the game

- The Suns handled their business tonight and played well. They played above average defensively and their offensive was able to break triple digits as usualand they won.

- The guys could have won the game if they had capitalized on some of the good looks they were getting from some good passes and from offensive rebounds.

- We had almost no assists. On of the biggest reasons why we have climbed up the Conference is because of good ball movement and a lot of assists have beengetting racked up due to increasing sharper execution of the offense. Tonight was pretty ragged and it was made worse by all of those relatively easy misses.

- The whole team has completely lost its swagger without Andrew. Yes, he is our second most valuable player and his lose really hurts but good teams stillstay confident and believe that they can win any game even if an important player is unable to play. This young squad has to realize that it still has talentand that it can be competitive in any game it plays, even without the big man, even with Kwame brown at center.

- Which bring me to my last point. Kwame Brown is looking worse than usual. Part of it is because he is still getting back into basketball shape and regainingsome rhythm to the game and he should get better on that front. Deep down, however, he seems like he is playing worse largely because he feels dissed byAndrew Bynum's success, which came largely due to his absence. No one wants to be benched and criticized but the way Kwame seems to be handling thissituation, like a chump, is the polar opposite of how Andrew Bynum handled Kobe's rude and classless criticism last summer.

Aside from a pair of sure hands, solid foot work, a great aptitude for the game and a propensity to finish when he has a point blank shot it looks like theability to respond well to criticism is yet another trait that Bynum has and Kwame does not.

Did Kobe really "diss" Bynum last summer?

I thought the comment was like ship his a' outta here, but not really a knock against him but more so like "we have a chance to get a HOF pg" sodo it!

Man...even after a good night of induced sleep that loss still sucks.
And its kinda hard to argue with Zodogg when seems all he's posting might be true but of course with a biased overhyping (well except his comments about#24 shooting the Lakers out of the game...that was waaaay off).

When the Suns are playing there game (Nash surgically slicing the defense apart and dropping dimes, Diaw hitting shot after shot, Barbosa doing is thing etc)then you better play your "A" game or else fail (like the Lakers did).

And how are the Lakers going to be upset about the fans booing Kwame? I mean clearly he sucks and if he's that emotionally fragile then why are we topretend that its a YMCA 7 year old league and applaud his mistakes???

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Did Kobe really "diss" Bynum last summer?

I thought the comment was like ship his a' outta here, but not really a knock against him but more so like "we have a chance to get a HOF pg" so do it!

Yeah, I thought so too... I don't think it was something against Bynum. Kobe just thought (at the time!!!) that management should have had no problemtrading Andrew for a future Hall of famer like kidd.... you have to look at both sides, and I understand kobe and his frustration, but people (specially themedia) see what they wanna see, so they say kobe has some kind of beef with the Bynum or somethin'.... obviously kobe was wrong cuse that kid turned out tobe a jewel, but that's why he's the player and kupcake the manager.....

Hope you faker fans enjoyed winning a few games this year while it lasted,time to go back to kobe cryin about the superstars he has around him
laugh.gif
Man that guy kwame brown is a baller
pimp.gif
,Anywayz that was a great win for the suns hopefully we can move on w/ a lilmomentum now,hopefully we can pay back the wolves now and get in the groove of stompin people again!!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom