[::Official PHX Suns @ LA Lakers THURSDAY (1/17) 7:30pm PT TNT::]

I believe the lakers would have lost even if Bynum were playing tonight, they haven't played well since the New Orleans game, the only reason theydidn't lose any of those games was because of the quality of opponent they were playing, they just ran into a good team tonight and lost, had they playedgood teams on any of those other games instead of Milwaukee, Memphis, or Seattle, and those would have not been wins either and Bynum played in the Milwaukeegame and the lakers weren't playing well in the Memphis game when he got hurt.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

good job... lakers not that bad of a loss.... c'mon with the d thoo diaw was riduclous. kwame.... boy does he need work and like i said before everyone hopped on the wagon tonight ....

sasha is that dude.

[Corso] Not so fast my friend [Corso]. He was the man for about 1 min, then he went back to jacking up stupid shots and trying to do too much. LO wasbetter, but still missed 5 or 6 layups and close up shots to the basket.

nash rivals cassell for ugliest player in the NBA

it's all good
as long as we beat the bad teams and go .500 against the good teams, we will be OK

at full strength, we beat PHO by an average of 14 pts
without Bynum, we lose a close game and PHO had to shoot 50% 3-pointers to beat us despite Kwame's 7 turnovers

i dont mind losing this game

Originally Posted by solefob

I believe the lakers would have lost even if Bynum were playing tonight, they haven't played well since the New Orleans game, the only reason they didn't lose any of those games was because of the quality of opponent they were playing, they just ran into a good team tonight and lost, had they played good teams on any of those other games instead of Milwaukee, Memphis, or Seattle, and those would have not been wins either and Bynum played in the Milwaukee game and the lakers weren't playing well in the Memphis game when he got hurt.
Really? Haven't played well? We beat the bucks in a tough game. The grizz always gave us problems and we beat them after bynum went down and theseattle game was bad but we pulled ou a scrappy game without our second best player. With bynum in the game tonight the suns don't dominate points in thepaint.

there goes the lakers season.. they have a hard schedule coming up for them and i as i stated before they will not make the playoffs. Poor guys

suns and lakers didnt play all to well, but the better team won. Nash is so good.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

there goes the lakers season.. they have a hard schedule coming up for them and i as i stated before they will not make the playoffs. Poor guys

suns and lakers didnt play all to well, but the better team won. Nash is so good.
Bet your SN that we won't make the playoffs.

should i laugh at this comment now or later?
nerd.gif

Be easy. You base the Lakers not making the playoffs on 1 game? A game in which our big man wasn't present. The same big man that you guys had no answerfor in the previous 2 games.

look im not hating the on the lakers not one bit, but i knew one injury will kill their season. They have tough games coming up and losing Bynum is A BIGLOSS... Do you guys see how close the west is? I would love for the suns to play lakers 1st round but lakers may not make it this season because of thatinjury.

Nice performance by the Suns.
When Steve is dishing out 20 assists nobody's going to beat us.

We had a little bit of everything we needed...
an uptempo type of game - check
Steve driving and dishing - check
Someone OTHER than Steve, Stat, & Trix stepping up - check
#24 jacking up shots and taking his team out of the game - check

It was good to see the Suns come out and play with intensity. I cringe every time Diaw has the ball in his hands, but tonight he really stepped up his game. Iwas quite pleased. Of course, now he'll have like 8 straight games where he doesn't hit double figures in points.

We are now back atop the West, and all is right in the world again. I don't know if I could have handled losing three straight to this team of rejects.

Trix & Stat BALLIN
3243d713dc93f48be52b7647973f6ec8-getty-76076203ng003_suns_lakers.jpg

What the hell, is Odom trying to look up Amare's shorts?

0d9abf46d6ef7ca2b1a77a7af0bb6d26-getty-76076203ab008_suns_lakers.jpg

Check out Steve's new Zoom BB 2
57870d2c8243699e81ad7e893900cb79-getty-76076203ng001_suns_lakers.jpg

The more of this, the better. I love when Kwame gets the ball
dabc5c3235718f078093e8e651e7337c-getty-76076203ab007_suns_lakers.jpg

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by solefob

I believe the lakers would have lost even if Bynum were playing tonight, they haven't played well since the New Orleans game, the only reason they didn't lose any of those games was because of the quality of opponent they were playing, they just ran into a good team tonight and lost, had they played good teams on any of those other games instead of Milwaukee, Memphis, or Seattle, and those would have not been wins either and Bynum played in the Milwaukee game and the lakers weren't playing well in the Memphis game when he got hurt.
Really? Haven't played well? We beat the bucks in a tough game. The grizz always gave us problems and we beat them after bynum went down and the seattle game was bad but we pulled ou a scrappy game without our second best player. With bynum in the game tonight the suns don't dominate points in the paint.

You quote me, but did you even read my post. The bucks shouldn't be a tough game but it was, the grizzlies weren't a problem last week in Memphisand you even said yourself that the seattle game was bad but they pulled it out, and why? cuz they aren't a good team.

Zo had a nice little post....nice little post.

We are now back atop the West, and all is right in the world again. I don't know if I could have handled losing three straight to this team of rejects.
You had better hope and pray we don't meet in the playoffs when we are 100%. Trust me on that.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Kobe passed the ball alot in that game, his team couldn't finish though

The look on Lamar's face is priceless
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

kenny smith must not watch laker games if he think kwame brown's performance is a one time thing...

laugh.gif
suns should have won that game by 30 points.

At sasha almost dismantling the whole suns roster, including d'antoni.

You had better hope and pray we don't meet in the playoffs when we are 100%. Trust me on that.
wont be there buddy
wink.gif

Ok? We had the best record in the West until we lost tonight, without Bynum. You know if we had him, we would've blon yall out. Don't even front.

And another thing, aren't you only an Amare fan and care more about dunks than the Suns record? Sad.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Nice performance by the Suns.
When Steve is dishing out 20 assists nobody's going to beat us.

We had a little bit of everything we needed...
an uptempo type of game - check
Steve driving and dishing - check
Someone OTHER than Steve, Stat, & Trix stepping up - check

It was good to see the Suns come out and play with intensity. I cringe every time Diaw has the ball in his hands, but tonight he really stepped up his game. I was quite pleased. Of course, now he'll have like 8 straight games where he doesn't hit double figures in points.

Trix & Stat BALLIN
3243d713dc93f48be52b7647973f6ec8-getty-76076203ng003_suns_lakers.jpg

Check out Steve's new Zoom BB 2
57870d2c8243699e81ad7e893900cb79-getty-76076203ng001_suns_lakers.jpg

The more of this, the better. I love when Kwame gets the ball
dabc5c3235718f078093e8e651e7337c-getty-76076203ab007_suns_lakers.jpg
How did Kobe shoot us out of the game? He barely shot in the 3rd quarter, and made some big 3's down the stretch. Also, our team of"rejects" beat your Suns twice already, I know you'll probably make an excuse like "We are the superior team, we just blah blah blah I'mon Nash's tip"

531 and all laker fans...

Let them have it. They want to say we won't make the playoffs let them. JDiddy talkin a lot of yang but won't put up his SN because he knows better.Its all good.

The suns won thet game and I give them all of the credit. We didn't do what we needed to do to win the game.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

its pointless arguing over a game that is already over. lets just hope bynum is back for the last meeting between these two teams...
He won't be.

Back
Top Bottom