[::Official PHX Suns @ LA Lakers THURSDAY (1/17) 7:30pm PT TNT::]

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

You know guys...im not gonna lie, we should be down by like 23 right now not only 13. We have played terrible. Actually, terrible is an understatement. I don't know how we managed to get 43 points in the 1st half. Most pathetic half of basketball i have seen us play all year. Not a lot of positive thoughts on my mind right now about this game, someone cheer me up.
tired.gif
We should be down 30 plus. Our bench is horrible tonight. The front line is horrible. Kobe really ain't doing much. Never say never but damn itshard for me not to right now....

No matter what happens tonight, I know how good of a team we can be. Injuries got the best of us right now but thats fine. Let the haters have thier just due.Watch when the playoffs come around......

The Suns def deserve to win this game. We have no clue whats going on out there. We're playing like we're up by 30. Im surprised this isn't ablowout for Phoenix.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

The Lakers have the best bench in basketball?
laugh.gif

Like somebody said before...its made of a fine oak and the finish is beautiful.
laugh.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Originally Posted by solefob

the hate for kwame is way overboard, it should really be focused on Luke Walton because he is playing pathetic right now. At least at half, kwame is 7 points and 5 boards while luke has no points on 0-3 shooting, two rebounds and an assist, this coming from your starting small forward?!?!

We haven't got anything from the starting small forward since Rick "Hollywood" Fox. But this other bum on the other hand was allegedly supposed to be worthy of a No. 1 overall selection, if the draft were held tomorrow, Kwame wouldn't even BE drafted. We all know Luke sucks, but Kwame is still supposedly hiding talent.

Kwame never said, "Pick me, I'm going to be the next best center!" It's the Wizards fault for taking the gamble on him and not workingwith him to improve. The same can be said for Bynum and the Lakers. By actually working with him, he has gotten better. It's a gamble that has turnedout positive for us.

Back
Top Bottom