OFFICIAL Pittsburgh Steelers VS Miami Dolphins VOL MNF!!!

what the hell is up with all these running plays. you're getting too damn predictable, cameron.

man i would LOVE to play football on that field. reminds me of my sandlot football days.
pimp.gif

if you want another jinx, let's hope the patriots get to play, from here on out, in some horrendous/unbearable field conditions to neutralize all theadvantages they have...and lose.

Ricky taken back into the locker room.

It's not definite that he is out for the rest of the game, but what a bad break for him.

This team is so frustrating. The lack of discipline lately has been unbearable.

im at the game now. it is ridiculous!!!!!! but whats so great about pittsburgh fans is that i havent seen ANYONE leave because of the rain!! and it was crazyearlier!! hopefully we can get it together second half

did they just go for it on 4th and 15?

In this weather?

and got sacked?

just came back into the room and saw that. Wow.
not something I would've done AT ALL, I guess that's why I don't get paid the big bucks.

Big surprise. Steelers get past the 50 then do nothing. Awesome. Most frustrating 7-3 team EVER

The NFL is gonna end up fining the Steelers for having the field in such terrible condition and for having all thse HS games this week at Heinz field.

this is about as bad a Monday Night game as there has ever been

How about giving Lorenzo Booker a shot a RB tonight? Chatman is hurt again, and Ricky is hurting I'm sure.

What a mess in Miami. What a mess this game is in general.

Back
Top Bottom