Official Pizza Appreciation!

Yo is this how much pizza is around the country? Seems high, though i realize that’s a website not a storefront

What’s the most that folks are willing to spend on a pie? For me the most I’ve spent was like high $20’s
That page shows pricing for 2-6 pizzas shipped. Alternatively, I would have to fly into Chicago for one. Lou Malnati's is the best pizza I have eaten so it is worth it either way:lol:.

I want to go back and visit Chicago to try to the other pizza joints. Enjoyed Gioriano's. Need to try Lou Malnati's.

The cheaper local pizzeria is like $12-13 for a large cheese pie. Best deal you’d get around here.

I want to go back and visit Chicago to try to the other pizza joints. Enjoyed Gioriano's. Need to try Lou Malnati's.
I tried both and also had Uno's. I would put Lou Malnati's first, Uno's second, then Giordano's. Lou Malnati's was seasoned the best. Part of the reason Giordano's was last for me was because the wait took so long that the pizza was only warm when it was brought out.

Yeah I'm a fan of the overall shtick as silly as it all is :lol: . The brand itself is v impressive how big it's become.

I was checking the app earlier. It has legit potential.

It’s the only thing of theirs I watch. Issue is scaling it to other places.

I don’t know, but I just googled pics of it and it looks just like papa’s pizza. Pass.

44C53693-FF15-408A-A04A-EEC6849C78A4.jpeg

Just fiished eating this :pimp:

Regina Pizza in boston.

Just came back from Chicago. Had Lou Malnattis, Giordano's, and Pequods. Pequods hands down was the best deep dish, the other two were just OK.

Eatily had a solid Margherita thin crust at "La Pizza La Pasta" restaurant upstairs, reminded me of pizza in Naples.

Just came back from Chicago. Had Lou Malnattis, Giordano's, and Pequods. Pequods hands down was the best deep dish, the other two were just OK.

Eatily had a solid Margherita thin crust at "La Pizza La Pasta" restaurant upstairs, reminded me of pizza in Naples.
Damn, that is alot of pizza to eat in such a short time span.

Back
Top Bottom