Official Pizza Appreciation!

White clam is a niche pie. Not going to be for everybody. I enjoy it though.

B Sox B Sox - So a spot around Kensington, MD (good spot) makes a Clam Pizza. I will try it out : https://www.yelp.com/menu/frankly-pizza-kensington/item/clam

o.jpg

o.jpg
Kensington is so out of the way for me. Let me know once you try though.

Had some pizza yesterday after the bar at my local boardwalk and it was pretty good... they had several options most notable was the plain and pepperoni but wanted to try something different... got the bacon and chicken with ranch dressing which wasnt too much... it was actually really good but then again maybe i was just hungry after drinking so anything is good lol

Chicken, bacon, and ranch is a combo I see a lot at pizzerias. Do people ever order those pizzas with pasta as a topping? They never look appealing.

The ranch as a dipping sauce is big here in Oregon. I grew up with blue cheese with my wings, I have found one good wing spot here in Eugene but it’s way too expensive. My favorite pizza spot is expensive too, $25 for a 18” pepperoni pizza.

Chicken, bacon, and ranch is a combo I see a lot at pizzerias. Do people ever order those pizzas with pasta as a topping? They never look appealing.
Used to get baked ziti slices from a local spot near me. They were pretty good, but I don't think I could stomach one these days.

I wonder if workers actually put extra cheese on the pizza. Always was a funny topping
Best believe I looked and made sure. I can tell cuz I order so frequently. It def had more cheese, was a great pie. Being that it was free, I ordered extra cheese and extra pepperoni, it came out to $4.77 or something like that

Sry I meant the pineapple
I still say the same. I think people have tried it and didn't really like it. But you could be right.

Thanks to this thread, I am Becoming more open to "different" toppings on Pizzas. Went to Vapiano's (DC Are Folks, please go), and tried a pizza with Shrimp, Spinach, Capers, and Onions. By default, it came with Red Sauce, but I was like nah, let me get the Pesto with that. Vicious.

So yea, looking forward to the CLAMS Pizza now

Best believe I looked and made sure. I can tell cuz I order so frequently. It def had more cheese, was a great pie. Being that it was free, I ordered extra cheese and extra pepperoni, it came out to $4.77 or something like that
David Jacoby used to work at a Pizza spot and always says ordering Extra Cheese is the worst topping ever because you don't have a direct comparison point to what "regular" cheese is. You can only base it off of what you remember it being from the last time you went. He said he would never put on extra cheese when it was ordered LOL

David Jacoby used to work at a Pizza spot and always says ordering Extra Cheese is the worst topping ever because you don't have a direct comparison point to what "regular" cheese is. You can only base it off of what you remember it being from the last time you went. He said he would never put on extra cheese when it was ordered LOL
I mean, probably yeah. Any "extra" topping isn't like an exact science. Best believe I'm not consistently ordering extra cheese or any extra topping for that matter, only when I get a free pizza to redeem. Or occasionally I get a notification "for $1.00 you can cheese it up" and oblige them. But that's few and far between

havent had &pizza since 2015 when i went to DC and another NTer got me to try it... pretty good pizza forgot how it taste since it was few years ago... wish they had it in NJ but they got it in NY maybe ill try it again...blaze is good just dont like the crust... it doesnt taste bad the crust itself is just mad sloppy

havent had &pizza since 2015 when i went to DC and another NTer got me to try it... pretty good pizza forgot how it taste since it was few years ago... wish they had it in NJ but they got it in NY maybe ill try it again...blaze is good just dont like the crust... it doesnt taste bad the crust itself is just mad sloppy
Yea man, I WISH &Pizza made real sized pizzas and not the flatbread style. Would easily be my #1

I still say the same. I think people have tried it and didn't really like it. But you could be right.

Thanks to this thread, I am Becoming more open to "different" toppings on Pizzas. Went to Vapiano's (DC Are Folks, please go), and tried a pizza with Shrimp, Spinach, Capers, and Onions. By default, it came with Red Sauce, but I was like nah, let me get the Pesto with that. Vicious.

So yea, looking forward to the CLAMS Pizza now
Spinach is a very underrated topping
Sheep cheese and spinach is amazing

My kinda special go to is bacon, pineapple, banana peppers and pepperoni

They need to put an &Pizza on my side of the harbor here in Baltimore. There's one in Fed. Just isn't very convenient when there are a bunch of other good pizza options on this side.

Back
Top Bottom