Official Pizza Appreciation!

Remember I stopped by UNO’s on my way to the basketball Hall of Fame. Definitely was one of the best pizza I ever ate. Deep dish was on point.

These are probably the nicest restaurant owners I've ever interacted with. I used to live walking distance from the shop and always recommended their pizza. One of the places I made sure I supported when the pandemic started

Definitely gonna donate and hope they recover
That's what everyone says- that they're some of the nicest & kindest fellas around. My brother used to work in the Chase bank across Elmhurst Hospital & he would rave about this place. I've had it once or twice but never fresh. I'm going to do the same & drop by when they re-open. Hoping they recover soon. Hard not to support & show love to such good hearted people. Damn near lost their lives trying to help the victim.

6057B3B8-DBEB-48E2-9AE6-20D5B1DEC27E.jpeg

Game day

I'm sure it was mentioned in here a while ago, but I def appreciate Pequod's in Chicago. One of the best deep dish pizzas imo. Had it in 2019 when I went to Chicago. Had it delivered to my hotel, waited 3 hours....worth.every.minute. So good, ordered some to bring back home before I left :lol:

3 hours though? Could've went out to eat a meal somewhere and been back before it arrived.

3 hours though? Could've went out to eat a meal somewhere and been back before it arrived.
It was my first time in Chicago. I didn't have a rental car. It was later in the evening and I didn't know how busy they got. You think if I called and asked them how long it would take and they told me 3 hours I would have placed the order? Absolutely not. After an hour I called and they told me. I wasn't going to cancel it at that point.

Pequod's gets ridiculously busy. When I visited we dined in & it took a little more than an hour to get seated & from there another 45 mins to get our food. The place instantly gets packed as soon as it opens. Dine-in or delivery...you're going to wait a long while. I get your point too though...a lot could've been accomplished in the 3 hours but it was worth the wait lol

Yeah, just saying i'd be mad as hell if I ordered food and had to wait 3 hours for it. Would have me wondering why the place even delivers.

That's what everyone says- that they're some of the nicest & kindest fellas around. My brother used to work in the Chase bank across Elmhurst Hospital & he would rave about this place. I've had it once or twice but never fresh. I'm going to do the same & drop by when they re-open. Hoping they recover soon. Hard not to support & show love to such good hearted people. Damn near lost their lives trying to help the victim.

Back at Mama Theresa's on Jericho Tpk. Got regular & spinach w/artichokes slice this time & a spinach broccoli pinwheel(it was w.e.). The spinach artichoke slice was on point. Great flavor with the spinach 👌. Bonus dessert from Duck Donuts since they're literally right next door & a duck souvenier lol
20220411_193030.jpg
20220411_201624.jpg
20220411_204758.jpg

I need to try that doughnut place. Sucks that the east coast is dominated by dunkin. I'd be happy if we ever got more tim hortons and krispy kremes.

I need to try that doughnut place. Sucks that the east coast is dominated by dunkin. I'd be happy if we ever got more tim hortons and krispy kremes.
Def recommend you to try em out. Everything is good there. Yeah DD dominates the 🍩 scene here but I was lucky they opened a Bolla Market in my neighborhood & one of the brands inside are Tim Horton's. Krispy Kreme they have in Times Sq(flagship store) & I believe another regular store in Astoria.

Back
Top Bottom